PDA

View Full Version : Harvesting my males for hash?

skyrmo
07-15-2004, 01:31 AM
Hey y'all! I have 2 males around 4/5ft, and of course Ive moved them away from the females. Im planning on using them for hash, so could any of you guys tell me when would be best to harvest these big boys?

magneslee
07-16-2004, 08:22 PM
harvest them the same way you normaly would, tetraclome color is critical , dray as normal and you may aslo cure it for a bit if you wish . you can hash it any time after drying ,

Mole2k4
07-18-2004, 05:45 PM
just for clarification for myself.

Hash contains THC.
Thc is usually found in the highest concentration from the buds of females.

So like, how can you make decent hash with male plants?
I'm lost. :confused:

magneslee
07-18-2004, 10:46 PM
actualy what contains 80 to 90 % of the thc of eavory plant male or female is the tetraclome . wich to the naked eye look like tinny clear hairs. but under high pwr magnification you can see littel clear mushrums with long stems , the tch is stored in the heads of the tetraclomes . tetraclome population is heaviest in the buds of the plant , but the stem stil contains a good amount , so i always hash ALL left over plant matter . and if you have the space to grow males you might as well opsted to killing it. males gro tetraclomes to just much less .

llamaman666
08-07-2004, 12:20 AM
How far do you have to move the males away from the females so they wont pollinate female buds?

Sensi Super Skunk
08-07-2004, 12:35 AM
A 50 mile radius.