PDA

View Full Version : paranoia buggin' for future test

isuckaeye
07-14-2004, 10:59 PM
i started smokin dope back in april doing a consistent amount several times a week...then gradually into may i started doing it once a week. june i did a little in the first week...around june 15th-20th was my last hit. im going to court within a month or so and a required drug test is needed. so am i just being mad paranoid. i know "about a month," but i was smoking a good amount before and buildup you know?

so i should be fine?

easy.

rnf232s
07-15-2004, 05:02 AM
I would say you are probably okay especially if you have a month. If you are nervous though I would say just exercise a lot and try to raise your metabolism so you can metabolize the thc faster. Also if you used to smoke a lot you are probably better off cause the more you smoke the faster your body starts to break down the thc and its by products than non smokers.

Tall Pockets
07-15-2004, 06:06 PM
It takes (on average) 28 days to naturally detox from THC. If you wait that amount of time you will most definately pass - unless you have unusually high body mass and smoke like a fiend constantly. If you need more info on how to make a detox drink at home to pass send me an e-mail and I'll help.

isuckaeye
07-16-2004, 08:20 PM
well i mean in a couple day it will be about a month.
well im 160lbs 6'2'' so big mass is not a problem ha

thanks for the input - much appreciated

Sensi Super Skunk
07-16-2004, 08:36 PM
What type of test, hair, urine, or blood?

isuckaeye
07-17-2004, 12:19 AM
urine

i also just took a urine test 50 ng/ml being the cut off - got negative

how does it differ with blood and hair tests?

Sensi Super Skunk
07-17-2004, 04:16 AM
Blood tests test for if you've been smoking currently, really the past few hours. Hair tests test to see if you've been using any drugs in the past few months. These are rarely used alot because they are very exspensive for the employer. They are known to be very hard to beat.