PDA

View Full Version : Hey Gang! Christmas Is Coming!!

BobBong
11-21-2005, 05:34 PM
Well it's That time of year again!! YAAAAAY!!! ... even though in the past i've rarely enjoyed christmas time.. I've been finding myself able to smile more and more each year as i put my past behind me :)

My buddy sent me this wicked ..and i DO mean wicked christmas light video :rasta:

Christmas! (http://www.ffmcobalt.com/WizardsofWinter-SM.wmv )

Give it a watch, and put the cookies out :p
There's 33Days 12 Hours and approx. 28Minutes to go until Christmas :D from the time that i posted this...

So .. what do you want for christmas ? :smokin:

robert42
11-21-2005, 05:44 PM
I want a Ounce some dvds mmmmm clothes mmmmm i dunno

U?

BobBong
11-21-2005, 05:53 PM
well.. aside from the fact that i've been smoking myself silly for the last few months. i'd like to get nice and ripped :), eat all day, hang out with my uncle.. and pass out..

I already got one of my presents :o which was a Bob zippo lighter from 1979...give or take a year :) (Original!)

weee! other than that, i'm not sure.. Just a safe and happy holiday season is what i hope to have.

And is what i hope for all ..

Happy Holidays Everyone :) :clap: :glugglug: :thumbsup: :rolleyes: :smokin: :rasta: :stoned: :dance: :D :stoned: :glugglug:

robert42
11-21-2005, 06:03 PM
HAPPY HOLIDAYS

great zippo

cant beat a real zippo! made to last

IrieAllie
11-21-2005, 10:10 PM
What I would love is just a day/night of doing nothing but watching football and getting stoned. Hubby quit smoking in August, so he's rather lame to be around (as a smoker). Looking for a new job, and a drug test will be a sure thing. Don't know why he can't have ONE J with me. That would be awesome~

HannabisTheCannabis
11-21-2005, 11:23 PM
What I would love is just a day/night of doing nothing but watching football and getting stoned. Hubby quit smoking in August, so he's rather lame to be around (as a smoker). Looking for a new job, and a drug test will be a sure thing. Don't know why he can't have ONE J with me. That would be awesome~

One thing better than that is being stoned and being there in person.....You ever been to a live game??? Please don't tell me your a Cowgirls fan.......

IrieAllie
11-22-2005, 12:29 PM
One thing better than that is being stoned and being there in person.....You ever been to a live game??? Please don't tell me your a Cowgirls fan.......

No Cryboys fan here. Born and raised in Pittsburgh, baby. We've been to three games this year...going to the Pgh/Cinci game on 12/4. On the waiting list for season tix, which is now down to SEVEN years!!!! We go as often as we can...meaning, when I get a good project through my business, the second I am paid, I am buying tix. LOL NO, I do NOT wear pink jerseys, hats, etc...strictly on field apparel!!!! There is no place for PINK or pastels in football, period! Football season is my favorite time of year, bar none!!! That's why my husband married me....that and the fact I hate to shop. LOL ;)

HannabisTheCannabis
11-22-2005, 12:42 PM
So far this year I've been to the Pat's game, the Jag's game, the Ratbirds on Monday night... My next game is Chico on the 11th.... Been a Stiller fan since I was born., We always park at station Square and ride the Gateway Clippers over... Love to stay there at the Sheraton and do the Station Square thing.... How about those bucket of hot wings they sell at Heinz Field???

And as far as TurnOverTommy goes....RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..... Need I say more???????

IrieAllie
11-22-2005, 12:53 PM
We do the same thing...we take the T down to Station Square, booze and feed at the Red Star, grab a few cold ones for the boat ride over, and enjoy!!! I am from BP (now living in OH), so we just take the T from the mall. The less driving, the better, I say! We were also at the Pats game...took friends of ours from Cali to the Browns game last Sunday night...they had never been to an NFL game before...Steelers fans as well. They said "We want to move here!!!" I told them to come back mid-January, and I would evaluate their shoveling skills. LOL I am partial to the Kielbasa guy who had his little grill/smoker set up when we got off the boat after the game...

Tommy....oh my...he has GOT to go...a little too Kordellish for me. I like the guy, but something has gotten to his brain, and he has zero confidence. Hoping Ben will be back on Monday night....he BETTER be!!! As for Staley...he's more of a spectator than anything...guy can't stay healthy. Parker is a good accessory back, but he doesn't have the size to take over the feature back role, imo. They need to look HARD at some good backs for the draft. Here I go...rambling on again! none of my girlfriends really like/understand football, so I jump at the chance to chat it up when I can!

A

HannabisTheCannabis
11-22-2005, 01:12 PM
We do the same thing...we take the T down to Station Square, booze and feed at the Red Star, grab a few cold ones for the boat ride over, and enjoy!!! I am from BP (now living in OH), so we just take the T from the mall. The less driving, the better, I say! We were also at the Pats game...took friends of ours from Cali to the Browns game last Sunday night...they had never been to an NFL game before...Steelers fans as well. They said "We want to move here!!!" I told them to come back mid-January, and I would evaluate their shoveling skills. LOL I am partial to the Kielbasa guy who had his little grill/smoker set up when we got off the boat after the game...

Tommy....oh my...he has GOT to go...a little too Kordellish for me. I like the guy, but something has gotten to his brain, and he has zero confidence. Hoping Ben will be back on Monday night....he BETTER be!!! As for Staley...he's more of a spectator than anything...guy can't stay healthy. Parker is a good accessory back, but he doesn't have the size to take over the feature back role, imo. They need to look HARD at some good backs for the draft. Here I go...rambling on again! none of my girlfriends really like/understand football, so I jump at the chance to chat it up when I can!

A

Yea I get those Kilbasa too...love them with kraut mustard.....UUUMMMM.. I live in central PA takes 3hrs to get there so most of the time we stay all night, usually too messed up anyway.. Ben will be back for next week.. If we would of won that game against the Ratbirds it would of been nice but not necessary for us to get into the play-off's, we lost but we're still #1 in our division worst case I see us going in a wild card. I'd rather have it that way our team plays better when the odds are against us, that's jsut the way we are we feed off negativity...lol...

Yea Tommy has Neil O'Donnelled too many times and it's time for him to go...He's no longer able to play at this level that's obvious.... As for Staley I'm not passing judgement on him until the end of the year, He just might be our guy in the play-off's??? He comes in in January and starts running all over people and helps us to the big game then he has redeemed himself in my book but we shall c. If he is flat in January then he's Bantha Fodder...lol

IrieAllie
11-22-2005, 01:19 PM
My husband is from Central PA....up near Altoona (actually WAY further out in Podunk, but most people can relate to Altoona! LOL). We lived in Altoona until we got married, moved to Boalsburg for a few years, then built a house in Tyrone. Then we started MOVING. Five times in Five years, with Five different states. SUCKS!

Yes, I am also hoping the Duce comes through when we need him...but damn, he needs to stay healthy! We just stay at my parents house when we go in for games...kiddos stay with them, and we go and enjoy! Nothing like going to the games, that's for sure...although I LOSE something every time I go...last Sunday, it was my gloves. LOL

HannabisTheCannabis
11-22-2005, 01:31 PM
I'm from a small town outside of State College...Guess what college team I like....lol,,, I'm very fimiliar with Altoona Tyrone, Tyrone is kind of a dumpy place downtown, but nice in the burbs...if it possible to have burbs in tyrone. Me and my wife do the same thing we drop the kids off at the parents and we head out.. me and my wife are both 35, have 2 kids 3yr old boy and 5yr old girl, and I have a love child who is 13...lol...We love her to....

Yeah I have tickets to the Chico game, and Robby Gold is a friend of mine he's from my hometown, and he is the Bears new FG kicker.. He played for Penn State. He belongs to the same Country Club as me, and we have golfed together several times.... This was supposed to be a shit game, and nobody wanted to go now it looks like it might be a hell of a game. Chico and us are very similiar teams, and they're on fire right now... I may be getting a field pass for pre game warm ups I'll know next week. Press pass..

What do you think of Cower's, or Wizzz's play calling last week??? I mean he doesn't even let BB throw the ball 30 times and he has Tommy out there chucking it alll over the place???

IrieAllie
11-22-2005, 02:55 PM
Yes, we were out in the Tyrone 'burbs...3.5 acres, which was nice. Yep, familiar with all the little towns up your way...hubby is from the Irvona/Coalport area, so we get around to all those little places when we're in.

We are also 35...also 2 kids (boy and girl) who are 4 and 6. LOL It's cool knowing people that went on an made it to the NFL. I went to college with Chris Vallarial, who left Chi not that long ago, and is with Buffalo now (bet he's hating that move!!!). Haven't seen him since college, but it's kinda neat actually KNOWING one of them!

I had thought about trying to get a press pass, but since I don't do as much "writing" as I used to, I don't think I could do it. Just got this GREAT new camera with all the lenses and such...wonder how I could get down there as a photojournalist????? LOL

I love "meeting" people from home. Kindred spirits, I say!

HannabisTheCannabis
11-22-2005, 04:46 PM
A friend of mine is in the newspaper industry, and he can get me on the field.. I think it's a done deal. I bet if you knock on the locker room door butt naked with a big fat bud in one and and a bong in the other they'll let you in...lol

let me know if that works and maybe I'll try it tooooo......

IrieAllie
11-22-2005, 04:58 PM
Well....they'd either let me in, or go running for the hills. Probably would depend on the size of the bud. LOL

HannabisTheCannabis
11-22-2005, 05:03 PM
how big are your budzzzzz????

HannabisTheCannabis
11-22-2005, 05:03 PM
nothing like a couple of big sticky buds...loll

HannabisTheCannabis
11-22-2005, 05:06 PM
Are you listening to the Bill Cower press conferance??? It's on FSN right now.....

IrieAllie
11-23-2005, 11:14 AM
Looking like we have Ben back for Monday night...woo hoo!! Hopefully he'll get into the rhythm of the game quickly...and they don't try to go toe to toe with Indy's passing game....control the clock, no turnovers, and NO THREE AND OUTS!!!! Go Steelers!!!

(and Happy Turkey Day to everyone!!!)

HannabisTheCannabis
11-23-2005, 11:51 AM
Looking like we have Ben back for Monday night...woo hoo!! Hopefully he'll get into the rhythm of the game quickly...and they don't try to go toe to toe with Indy's passing game....control the clock, no turnovers, and NO THREE AND OUTS!!!! Go Steelers!!!

(and Happy Turkey Day to everyone!!!)

We will crush them.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we might have a little something for Indy.....Would like to see Troy come running up jump on Kimo's back dive over the live and destroy PM... I like to see him "JACKED_UP!!!!!!!!!!"

You get after Manning and he get rattled and starts chucking it... That's how we beat them the last time we met.

IrieAllie
11-23-2005, 01:37 PM
We will crush them.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we might have a little something for Indy.....Would like to see Troy come running up jump on Kimo's back dive over the live and destroy PM... I like to see him "JACKED_UP!!!!!!!!!!"

You get after Manning and he get rattled and starts chucking it... That's how we beat them the last time we met.

Right on, man!!!! I can't wait for that game!!!

PS...got your e-mail...will get back to you today...I have to go and teach a room full of 1st graders how to use a computer this morning...I VOLUNTEERED to do this...and NO, I was NOT stoned at the time.