PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP FAST PLEASE!!

johnny cottonmouth
11-21-2005, 12:37 AM
ok so i got caught today with my plant. well long story short (will tell in grow log) my plant got thrown out and bleach was poured on it. after some gential negotiation with the moms she agreed that if i can save it i kan keep it. so i need help can she be saved after the bleach? i dont know how long it was on there for. i need major help please

turtle420
11-21-2005, 12:43 AM
I think this is a first one for every one here!

LOL!

Oh god... You do realize that your mom can loose her house because of your plant, do you? And go to jail because of your plant, do you?

As to saving a bleached plant...
I have no idea what so ever... I trully don't. Maybe the bleach doesn't do anything. Maybe it already killed it. Maybe it helps it, and it grows and flowers in 21 days with 7 oz per plant... !!!

I don't know.

Best to you johnny,

-turtle420 :cool:

johnny cottonmouth
11-21-2005, 12:52 AM
thanks i know all of the penalties for my location. and i made her awair of them too. as for the plant i took a closer look at her and my kola is screwed but i still have 4-5 buds stainding some what strong with no makes from the bleach but im afraid that its in the soil and will slowly kill my baby. id rather kill her quickly myself than anyone else do it. espically slowly. but im a gonna try. thanks again turtle. anyone that can help? i dont know how much bleach was used either.

turtle420
11-21-2005, 12:56 AM
Well Johnny,

To be honest, you're treading on un-explored terrain.

We'll help you out the best we can, but at least from my part, I have no idea whatsoever...

Keep us updated please!

johnny cottonmouth
11-21-2005, 01:01 AM
i flushed her a couple times and have her back under the lights. my lights go off in about 2 hours. should i turn off the timer and let her get light for most of the night? she hasent been in light since about 1. its 7 now.

stickygreenlightsabr
11-21-2005, 01:12 AM
Lets hope the flush helps. Keep the plant on the normal light schedule to minimize the shock levels. Good luck.

Trichome Creator
11-21-2005, 02:38 AM
I am pretty sure the bleach will destroy the plant. I really don't think there is any saving it bro. Sorry to be the harbringer of bad news but she's a goner. Better luck next time.

johnny cottonmouth
11-21-2005, 02:51 AM
thanks TC i figured as much but im gonna wait till tomorrow and check her out. if shes not any better than its time to drop the knife. thanks all. still open to sugestions.

RastaKaze
11-21-2005, 02:55 AM
Until you can come to an agreement with your parents, you should NOT be growing... and if you can't, I'm sorry... but it's just not possible (take your bleach epedemic for example). I'm 15 too, so don't think im just some old asshole tryin' to bring ya down. You have to present it in the correct manner, and maintain a certain level of seriousness while assuring them that their safety is not at risk.. I think my argument was that It would be healthier for me to have to nurture a living thing first for months before receiving any bud off of it verses blowing the 15 bucks you told me to buy books with on weed... Understand? Grab a pencil, paper, write ideas down if you have to before confronting them, but remember: The most convincing arguments always come off the top of your head :thumbsup:

Trichome Creator
11-21-2005, 03:05 AM
Until you can come to an agreement with your parents, you should NOT be growing... and if you can't, I'm sorry... but it's just not possible (take your bleach epedemic for example). I'm 15 too, so don't think im just some old asshole tryin' to bring ya down. You have to present it in the correct manner, and maintain a certain level of seriousness while assuring them that their safety is not at risk.. I think my argument was that It would be healthier for me to have to nurture a living thing first for months before receiving any bud off of it verses blowing the 15 bucks you told me to buy books with on weed... Understand? Grab a pencil, paper, write ideas down if you have to before confronting them, but remember: The most convincing arguments always come off the top of your head :thumbsup:

Yeah it's hard to imagine it being ilegal to grow plants huh? But it is. As long as you keep your grow op under wraps and you have your familys consent I'm sure LEO won't come banging on you door. Just my two cents.

johnny cottonmouth
11-21-2005, 03:11 AM
well i talked to her and let her know of the savings that id be making and thats what changed her mind. and plus i have a bad back and MMJ does help. i brought this up to because lately i havent had trooubles with it and she noticed this and said if it helps that shes ok with that. she asked me where i got it and when i told her i grew it from a seed she kind of was proud, because she grows a bunch of house plants, and then told me to "get another seed" or if i could save her to finish her off. so shes ok with it she just didnt like that i didnt tell her about it.

johnny cottonmouth
11-21-2005, 03:19 AM
so now my question, if she doesnt live, is where is the best place to get a nice LR mixed with a heavy indica seeds that will send to the states, with decent prices?

Harvesthetic
11-21-2005, 05:17 AM
@ RastaKaze: You've got a nice set of brains there! :thumbsup: Wuz just about to say the same.

heavymetal101
11-21-2005, 05:26 AM
Harvesthetic, wats up dude?? I see your new here!! Well just wantin to say wats up and my name is Jill.