PDA

View Full Version : Fast Cleansing Needed

Tokeman420
07-14-2004, 12:01 AM
I have gotten caught randomly with weed and my parents were drug testing me randomly and my last test i passed but i have been smoking a little since. Im gonna stop this week in fear of another test. Everyone I know that smokes which is a lot of people tell me to just drink a gallon of water a day and maybe take some detox. I have heard that Cranberry Juice can help clean out your system of THC faster than Water, is this true? Can anyone suggest a good detox that I can find at a local smoke shop or GNC? PLEASE HELP

Tall Pockets
07-15-2004, 06:11 PM
Cranberry juice is a diuretic which will only cause you to urinate more frequently, it doesn't "detox" your body - so to speak. Water is definately good, but THC is not water soluable it is fat soluable. What that means is that drinking tons of water will not get all the THC out of your system. If you need to know how to make a detox drink at home that will prepare you for a test send me an e-mail. Good luck

Kronik Bagz
07-16-2004, 06:24 AM
if ur only gettin tested fer weed get spracked an run on a treadmill fer 7 hours.