PDA

View Full Version : Hello All..

HannabisTheCannabis
11-18-2005, 12:50 PM
Good to be here.... At this time ......... At this place........With you people...

Not to offend anybody I joined the cafe hoping to avoid the Mommy I lost my home work type stuff........

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

robert42
11-18-2005, 01:20 PM
Hey man

welcome :)

and welcome to the cafe lounge :D

Torog
11-18-2005, 01:35 PM
Good to be here.... At this time ......... At this place........With you people...

Not to offend anybody I joined the cafe hoping to avoid the Mommy I lost my home work type stuff........

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Howdy Hannabis,

I hear ya man ! Howdy and Welcome to this here cafe for members :D

I don't hardly even bother posting in the grow forums anymore,because there are too many under-age kids,living at home,willing to lose everything that they and their parents own,just to grow a few plants. My main forte is in the politics forum,where I can combat the 'always take from yer country-but never give back' mentality.

Have a good one !

DonnieDarko
11-18-2005, 10:44 PM
Welcome Hannabis ..... This is where the "mature" people live ...... LOL, NOT !!!! The threads are fewer here, but every so often we blaze a thread out of control. Feel free to post what you're passionate about.

Melton420
11-19-2005, 09:26 AM
yea welcome im rather new as well, but welcome all the same

HannabisTheCannabis
11-21-2005, 12:56 AM
1250 posts in like 3 or 4 months...dude you better watch out or your gonna get fired or divorced..lol

Go to c u

IrieAllie
11-21-2005, 11:57 AM
Welcome Hannabis!! Nope...the only lost homework here is from my 6 year old...and she doesn't post much ;)

HannabisTheCannabis
11-21-2005, 12:49 PM
I have a 13 yr old that lives with her mother... She can do what she wants....lol

Have a 6yr old daughter and a 3 yr old son live with me....Fun times Fun times...lol

We were up in our woods yesterday running around collecting leafs....Kids are awsome.

likemclever
11-22-2005, 06:50 PM
Yes, kids are awsome......Hello hannabis.

My little girl will be 5 in January. I hear she gets her kick ass personality from her mother.... :)

HannabisTheCannabis
11-22-2005, 08:30 PM
yes i couldn't go on with out my kids.... and i hear that mine get their good looks from their mother...lol

IrieAllie
11-23-2005, 11:10 AM
Little people are awesome, no doubt. I love my babies...but they gang up on me...we're in the stage now of "You don't love me...." because I won't let them have chocolate cake for breakfast.

Funny, but sad story. My aunts boyfriend of 25 years (Quentin) just died of liver cancer. He was 86, in hospice, and it was a sad deal. My 6 year old daughter was asking about him....what his name was (Quentin), why he died...you know, all those 6 year old questions. And she looks at me, very sad, and says "Poor Equipment". (She meant Quentin). LMAO It was hard not to laugh, because kids are just so innocent...know what I mean?

HannabisTheCannabis
11-23-2005, 12:58 PM
That's sad, I hate the C word. My best friend died 2 yrs ago in Feb. of colon cancer, he was 35 and had 4 kids....anyway.

Check this out Mrs. Hannabis told me this when I got home last night. Maddie, and Nate got in trouble for fighting and they were going to get a spanking... Well they got their spanking and their time out and then at bath time, Mrs. Hannabis noticed that Maddie had 2 pair of pants on... She asked Maddie why she had a second pair on she said she put them on so the spanking didn't hurt as much....lol....5yrs. old and scheming already... So when she got out of the bath tub I got the big stick out and gave her a bare butt wet ass spankin'....lol just kiddin thought it was priceless....

IrieAllie
11-23-2005, 01:36 PM
Kids are shifty little suckers. My daughter tried to smuggle her Maid Marion halloween costume to school today....said she "needed it for her Thanksgiving party". She's just looking for an excuse to tote that damn thing around with her.

Wait till I break out the stories about her finding sex toys....THAT was priceless!

HannabisTheCannabis
11-23-2005, 02:05 PM
I hope she didn't chip her teeth...lol