PDA

View Full Version : any life in agro-lite's?

BkSkillz
11-18-2005, 08:48 AM
wassup everyone well afta another insiteful trip to my nearest homedepot today which incidently has become a regular stop since my discovery of cannabis.com, i made a new friend in my quest for tricomes and thc 9 triangle somethen or anotha...mr. african homedepot worker.. and when i say african i dont mean marcy project brookyn african i mean akunamatada blood diamonds african well afta a nice 20 minutes of marijuana sharades consisting of him making jestures of smoking a ciggarrette that makes him smile then pointing at a 120w agro-lite then giving me the dumbs up i realized my questions of "hps or MH lights" chances looked slim to none of any advance so i ran with the agro lights and a couple small swirl flourescents after another battle to try to explain why the smaller number of watts on the packing was the actual number i called it a night an did the self checkout in hopes of coming home and finding any actual used for these agro lights so i ask you all for any insight on this philips 120 w br40 agro light by da way it has a blue screen on the projector of the bulb which fades to bright white when turned on for a couple minutes.. any insight appreciated..plz no sharades..skillz says :rasta: i'll holla.

BkSkillz
11-18-2005, 07:23 PM
thanks everyone for all the replies.. glad to know so many out there care...

stickygreenlightsabr
11-18-2005, 09:42 PM
You're better off buying lots of little CFL swirls. Those agro lites don't produce enough lumens for the wattage.