PDA

View Full Version : Smoking Bongs, Pipes

Brainhaze
07-13-2004, 09:51 AM
Sup yall.

I've seen a lot of sites selling glass pipes, wood pipes, bongs etc. - I tell ya they don't come cheap.

I bought my first bong at a flea market (plastic one with an easy-to-grip handle :) ) and it worked just fine.
I also had a big wooden pipe. I think it was intended for souvenir purposes and didn't have the seath (the fine net), so i put the seath in it, and smoked it. I find pipes and bongs much easier to smoke :) just pack it and smoke it, but for some weired reason, in total contradiction to what ppl say here, I got stoned way higher by smoking joints. Anybody else having the same thing here?

Also, I find it troublesome to fill the bong with water, so I just smoke it like that :) (ok, I'm lazy) and I don't mind the harsh taste whatsoever. I hope I ain't alone on that. Actually I even smoked Salvia x20 extract without water.

Oh and about Salvia Divinorum, man, get your hands on that thing, mix it with weed 50/50 and smoke it - try to smoke the bowl by yourself as fast as you can (don't have big breaks btwn hits) and try to hold it for as long as you can (cos for Salvia to get into your system you need to hold it longer). I did for about 1min :) MAN! that is a perfect combination! I couldn't walk at all, somehow it improves the high a lot. But I wouldn't recommend smoking salvia on it's own - that thing is weired and scarry - no matter how short the trip is - I'm surprised it's legal. Try it out and let me know.

Oh and about the pipes. After I visited the bong/pipe sites I felt kinda thrifty and went to e-bay and searched for "weed pipe", I found that there are shitloads of old chinese opium pipes and other ones too. Some are really awesome. The only thing I wonder - can you use an opium pipe for weed?

Check this one out: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=60191&item=6108050506&rd=1

Sorry for a long post, I was reading the forum for a while, so when I got my account, I wanted to let it all out :)

MRB041
07-13-2004, 01:31 PM
That pipe is sick. I dont know how u pull tubes without water though. haha I love the smoothness, just add a couple ice cubes and its really good. Whatever you prefer i guess

marinesf22
07-13-2004, 04:06 PM
thats really wierd that such an antique would only be 17 dollars

Brainhaze
07-13-2004, 05:22 PM
Nah, MRB041, I don't mind harshness whatsoever. Hey, I started smoking cigaretts after I started smoking weed, and I did that cos I actually liked scratchy feeling in my throat - I know - weird.

Yo, marinesf22, just check out "opium pipe" search at e-bay - apparently they got tons of them (the sellers are mostly from asia) - so i figured they're dumping tons of these things - so they lower the price. Besides, it's not REALLY antiques (most are early 1900's). My point was - that the design is kinda cool, it's kinda antique, it's cheaper than in those on-line bong/pipe stores, and I'm sure it can work for weed :) so why not - I'm getting me one :)

Oh and back to my question - so I figured you can just put the seath (the filter net thiny) into the bowl of any pipe (tobacco, opium whatever) and smoke it - I don't see a problem with that? Am I right, or am I missing something? Let me know whatcha think.

MRB041
07-13-2004, 05:31 PM
Yea man that should work. All the pipe is meant for is smoking herbs, shouldnt matter what kind you use.

I started smokin pot a long time before i ever smoked my first cigerette. I dont smoke em all the time, just when im drinkin or reallly high. Native American additive free cigerettes :D But I still complain that cigerettes are harder to inhale than pot. lol All my friends who smoke cigerettes think im crazy

marinesf22
07-13-2004, 05:48 PM
I hate cigerettes, i think its because my mom smoked them all the time while I was in the car and when I was in my anti-drug phase, so I just aquired a hate for them, but really I just don't see the point in destroying your lungs for hardly anything, at least with pot you get high and relax and stuff. I guess people do but I never have so whatever, just an opinion...

ayo23
07-13-2004, 06:06 PM
ABIDJAN,
COTE D,IVOIRE
WEST AFRICA
AID AND ASSISTANCE.
DEAREST ONE,

I AM A CITIZEN OF SIERRA LEONE, SON OF THE LATE DR ROBERT TOURE FORMER MINISTER OF MINES AND POWER RESOURSES IN SIERRA LEONE SINCE THE DEATH OF MY LATE FATHER LAST YEAR I HAVE BEEN RESIDING IN ABIDJAN ON TEMPORARY POLITICAL

ASYLUM. ON MY ARRIVAL IN ABIDJAN AFTER MY
LATE FATHER'S BURIAL,

I CAME INTO ABIDJAN WITH A DIPLOMATIC PACKAGED CONSIGNMENTS CONTAINING THE

SUM OF $9,000.000.00 WITH 150 KILOGRAMMES OF ALLUVIAL GOLD DUST (NINE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) WHICH I GOT FROM PART OF THE MONEY MY LATE FATHER MADE THROUGH DIAMONDS SALES WHEN HE WAS THE MINISTER IN ANGOLA FOR ABOUT

5 YEARS.

PRECISELY, SINCE MY ARRIVAL WITH THE DIPLOMATIC PACKAGED CONSIGNMENT IT

HAS BEEN SAFELY KEPT WITH A SECURITY COMPANY HERE IN ABIDJAN.
MOREOVER,I DO NOT WANT TO INVEST THIS MONEY IN ABIDJAN DUE TO THE
INSTABILITY IN AFRICA. MY PLAN IS TO USE THIS MONEY TO INVEST IN A PROFITABLE BUSINESS IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD APART FROM AFRICA, ALSO TO PURCHASE A RESIDENTIAL

ACCOMMODATION.

I WILL COME OVER AND SETTLE THERE TO CONTINUE MY EDUCATION AND MY
LIVELYHOOD.HENCE,I AM SOLICITING FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE AS MY FOREIGN
PARTNER TO RECEIVE THIS MONEY ON MY BEHALF ON ARRIVAL
ABROAD AND TO KEEP IT IN A SAFE PLACE PENDING MY ARRIVAL TO JOIN YOU UP.

UPON THE RECEIPT OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO MY PROPOSAL, I CAN IMMEDIATELY ARRANGE FOR THE MONEY TO LEAVE ABIDJAN IN YOUR FAVOUR (i.e. AS THE BENEFICIARY)

FOR ONWARD MOVEMENT TO WHERE YOU CAN RECEIVE THE CONSIGNMENT.
PLEASE IF YOU ARE WILLING TO ASSIST ME, DO SEND IN YOUR REPLY IMMEDIATELY

BASED ON THE FOLLOWING: -

(1)WHAT PERCENTAGE OF THIS AMOUNT DO YOU INTEND TO CHARGE FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE,PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EXPRESS YOUR MIND,

(2)INCLUDE YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS TOENHANCE THE
CONFIDENTIALITY,WHICH
THIS BUSINESS DEMANDS.

I SHALL INFORM YOU WITH NEXT LINE OF ACTION AS SOON AS I RECEIVE YOUR POSITIVE RESPONSE. 10% OF THE TOTAL MONEY WILL BE SET ASIDE FOR ANY EXTRA

EXPENDITURE.

YOUR URGENT REPONSE THROGH MY E-MAIL FOR MORE DETAILS I SHALL BEHIGHLY APPRECIATED.

SINCERELY
AYODELE TOURE

squeak
07-13-2004, 06:24 PM
haha for sure.

marinesf22
07-13-2004, 06:27 PM
haha thats what I am thinking

Brainhaze
07-14-2004, 02:02 AM
OK, am I tripping, or is there "an african millions $ letter" posted right there???
I thought they just e-mail it, not post at pot-head forums :)
Dude - where's the internet going these days...

Kronik Bagz
07-14-2004, 03:34 AM
ok, now WHAT-THE-FUCK was that all about, first of all i didnt understand shit in that letter except something bout 9 million fresh ones. does any one have a clue an wanna fill me in on this? an what the hell does that have to do wit this thread?

Brainhaze
07-14-2004, 03:53 AM
Kronik Bagz, that's a very "popular" and abundant e-mail scam to get money out of you. They e-mail this stuff (similiar letters) - the contents are basically this: "we're in africa, got lot's of cash, things are screwed here, help to get the money out to put into your account, we'll give you some, don't tell no-one". Then they ask you for some "trivial" (couple of grand) amounts to do something before they can "send you millions" - then more and more - untill you finally realize they're milking you :)

WHAT i don't understand is WHAT DA HELL are they posting this shit here for???

Kronik Bagz
07-14-2004, 03:59 AM
so basically they ask bank transaction number or soc sec number??? anyone wit common sense should know sumethins up when moneys dissapearin