PDA

View Full Version : Resin On 3 Week Old

xiansi
11-15-2005, 03:48 AM
I found a single bean in some very good bud a while back. Light green tear-drop buds which appeared to have calyxes growing out of calyxes. Very good pain killing narcotic effect. I germinated the seed, (to my surprise having only one seed), and planted it. Yesterday morning (at 3 weeks old), I topped the plant because I only had one to grow. I cut the 3rd and 4th internodes in a technique I use to grow 4 stems instead of 2. The only leaves now after the cotyledons, are the 2 single leaves and the first 3-leaf cluster. I looked at my plant today and noticed that it appeared to sparkle in the light. So I got down with a magnifying glass and to my shock discovered that resin was building up on the 3-leaf clusters! Has anybody else ever grown plants that have begun resin production only 3 weeks into growing? Would this be a sign that my plant will be a female or do males produce resin as well? (I have only had polyploid males produce resin). With resin production this early in growth, would that also be a good sign that this will be potent bud?

B.T.W.-This plant appears pure indica or indica dominant.