PDA

View Full Version : Niacin

squareguy
11-11-2005, 08:29 PM
i have heard that taking niacin will help you pass a piss test for marijuana. is this true? how much do you need?

Cunningstunts
11-12-2005, 08:11 PM
.....not true Water Aspirin vit B-2

Buffalo
11-12-2005, 09:05 PM
Some friends of mine used it, and supposedly it helped them pass. But man, if you ARE going to take them, eat them on a full stomach! I took one on an empty stomach once, and I broke out in an awful rash for an hour. I looked like a damn tomato, and it felt like I was on fire. I'd only use Niacin as a last resort.

beachguy in thongs
11-12-2005, 10:06 PM
This is what I have in a Drug Guide:

It may partially inhibit the release of free fatty acids from adipose tisse and increase lipoprotein activity, which could increase the rate of triglyceride removal from plasma: these actions reduce the total LDL and triglycerides and increase HDL. Niacin also decreases serum levels of apo B and lipoprotein A.

dopefiend
11-12-2005, 11:27 PM
^^wtf! i have no idea what this means :stoned:

criptonik
11-13-2005, 03:33 AM
Not only does niacin work efficiently every time without fail... it cleans out your whole system of all the bad stuff.. i take one pill daily just to feel clean... if you have a drug test take 3 niacin the day before and you'll be fine... even if you smoked that day. Its very inexpensive and the best method if you ask me.

Cunningstunts
11-14-2005, 03:45 AM
Not only does niacin work efficiently every time without fail... it cleans out your whole system of all the bad stuff.. i take one pill daily just to feel clean... if you have a drug test take 3 niacin the day before and you'll be fine... even if you smoked that day. Its very inexpensive and the best method if you ask me.

...Follow this advice and you'll fail.