PDA

View Full Version : Buyin' Blunts from the store?

orangeman
11-10-2005, 07:47 PM
Well yeah incase you guys didnt know I'm 15...Yeah 15. My friends sell me Phillie Blunts and I like them. But theres one problem. I've never went to the corner store to buy any. If you go to a regular corner store (or bodega) and you try to buy a blunt by your self do they ask for your age or anything? Or if you say your buying it for your parent can they still sell it to you?

chakruh
11-10-2005, 07:58 PM
you'll never know unless you try, im 20 years old and I found a sweet place that sells me beer.. all I did was have the nerve to go in, pick my beer and act like I do this everyday

orangeman
11-10-2005, 08:11 PM
Lol good point. I should try it some times. But I dont neccessarily look like I'm 15...That sucks thats why I buy them from my friends. But I will try it eventually.

Doobie Snax
11-10-2005, 09:27 PM
you'll never know unless you try, im 20 years old and I found a sweet place that sells me beer.. all I did was have the nerve to go in, pick my beer and act like I do this everyday

The best way to get shit is to pick it up in the shop and like u said, walk towards the counter like u do it all the time because ur legal. They don't normally ask then.

Oneironaut
11-11-2005, 01:59 AM
It depends on where you're shopping. Hell, I've been carded for a fucking lighter before.

dopefiend
11-12-2005, 02:44 AM
It depends on where you're shopping. Hell, I've been carded for a fucking lighter before.
same here, its fuckin stupid :mad:

11-12-2005, 03:04 AM
same here, its fuckin stupid :mad:
same it was mad gay

Powder Puff
11-14-2005, 08:05 PM
Dude, I'm 17, and I've been drinking at bars since I was 15, and I don't look all that grown up..! :dance:

You should just go in to the store, pick it up and then pay for it..!

I did it many times, I bought bongs, chillums, blunt & pipes, and it was no problem!:)

Trial and error!:P

Sgt. Pepper
11-15-2005, 03:33 AM

Lighter? Try CONDOMS! That's right. I guess they didn't think I was old enough to have safe sex.

heavymetal101
11-15-2005, 02:21 PM
you have to be 18 to by condoms?? wow, thats a first. and you would think that they would at LEAST promote safe sex with the use of condems!! That retarded to card for condems or lubricants, etc...........

Monkey4Sale
11-15-2005, 07:19 PM
Lighter? Try CONDOMS! That's right. I guess they didn't think I was old enough to have safe sex.

I sold some condoms to some 12 year old, and his 15 year old sister once. I even got to answer all their condom related questions. Rite Aid draws in some of the best people. Luckly they fired me. Who knew theft would get you fired?

4Lyfe
11-19-2005, 11:45 PM
I sold some condoms to some 12 year old, and his 15 year old sister once. I even got to answer all their condom related questions. Rite Aid draws in some of the best people. Luckly they fired me. Who knew theft would get you fired?

LOL, I steal whole bunch of shit from my work.

Pride
05-05-2006, 05:28 PM
When I was 14, I was curious to try condoms (just to jerk off with em) and the clerk was like "wait, you got ID?" but then she looked away trying to think for 2 seconds and realized it's legal and just let me buy em.
I think carding for condoms is the dumbest shit ever. You want kids to have safe sex you fucks. What are they gonna do? Be all: "duhh too young to buy condoms! I guess I'll wait till I'm 18 to fuck!" pfft.

Know what you can do? Get cigars at a deli thats like across the street from a college. So many kids come by that it's mad tiring to just card them all, so they have pretty much no choice but to just sell em cigs and shit. So they might think you're a college student lol!
And paying your friends for cigars is disgraceful. My friend would BUY me a cigar and I didnt have to pay.

skaisdead
05-06-2006, 09:18 AM
also a lot of times if you tell people straight up, "hey, im not 18 but if i show you my ID will you sell it to me anyway?" they will.

And if they won't come back when the shift change is and try it again. OR just show them an ID like you are 18. 80% of cashiers NEVER look at the D.O.B.

chisme
05-06-2006, 09:57 PM
Well yeah incase you guys didnt know I'm 15...Yeah 15. My friends sell me Phillie Blunts and I like them. But theres one problem. I've never went to the corner store to buy any. If you go to a regular corner store (or bodega) and you try to buy a blunt by your self do they ask for your age or anything? Or if you say your buying it for your parent can they still sell it to you?

i still look 15 even thou im 20 a guy wasnt sure about selling me ciggs today as its minimum 16 in uk im like "cmon bruv for fucks sake im 20" he was ok lol but yeah ive never had a problem buying bluntys

Lucifuge
05-07-2006, 12:04 AM
you could just hang out in front of the store and ask people to buy them for you, ive never waited for more than 15 minutes doing that.

Midnight Baker
05-11-2006, 10:08 AM
worst case is they wont sell it to you.

what are they going to do? phone the cops and say a kid tried to buy a cigar from my store but i didn't sell it to him because its illegal to sell to a minor?

jakenthegentiles
05-11-2006, 02:59 PM
juts lie say u were born in 1988 and give them a bull shit birthday and u cant show ur id caus u dont have it cause u dont drive

krustythfreakinclown
05-11-2006, 11:51 PM
A couple of tips on buying tobacco products:

-Find someone you know who works in a store that sells blunts, papers, what-the-hell-ever, and get them to sell them to you.
-Get a job working in a store that sells those things and sell them to yourself. Locally-owned convenience stores or grocery stores are best. Corporate-owned stores may require you to be 18 to work there. Check around.
-If you won't work at a store that sells them and you don't know anyone who will sell them to you, then just go from store to store, trying to buy. If they say, "no", then go on to the next one. When they say, "yes", then make sure you buy from them on a regular basis-prefereably when there isn't any other co-workers around. Try convenience stores around 8-10 PM.
-Be careful trying to do this with buying alcohol. Most people will turn you away for trying to buy tobacco, but they're more likely to call the cops if you try to buy alcohol, for obvious reasons.

Good luck!

Stevey42o
05-14-2006, 11:03 PM
bro i grab philly blunts all the time at my corner store..
they dont i.d...well maybe my guys just pretty cool an wants to make some cash.
but if your nerveous jus make sure no ones in the store when you go to grab them and it should be smooth sailing..remember these guys own a store to make money.