PDA

View Full Version : best type of seeds strain for outdoor growing

JoseT89
07-10-2004, 07:40 PM
im trying to find out which strain is the best that gives a very high yield and a really good high. and not to tall. if anyone knows please tell me thanks

sawleaf
07-10-2004, 08:00 PM
Everyone's got their different opinion and idea of a great high. What type of high do you enjoy most? There are too many strains to list. But we may be able to narrow it down a little for you. :)

Lola
07-11-2004, 01:12 PM
i enjoy the chillin kind of high;)

ooooops wrong section<what am i doing here>

passsssssssssing through:D

sawleaf
07-11-2004, 03:49 PM
No it's cool Lola. :) Always nice to have you stop by the grow forums to check it out. Not to often we see you down south here. :p Me, I enjoy the type of high that I can think and go out on. An energetic social high!

JoseT89
07-12-2004, 11:11 PM
hmm alright a good strain that gives a very high yield and alot of thc

sawleaf
07-12-2004, 11:48 PM
hmm alright a good strain that gives a very high yield and alot of thc

:p common JoseT89, that is still very vague. Do you like to go out and do things when you are high, like a social, up type head high, or do you like to get stuck to the couch and stare into space. Or do you like an even mix of both sorta? :)

JoseT89
07-13-2004, 06:04 PM
"to get stuck to the couch and stare into space" thats what im looking for sawleaf if you know any good strains for outdoor growing and its strong please tell me plus a high yield

sawleaf
07-13-2004, 10:46 PM
Okay since there are so many out there and I am not an strain expert, I decided to pick up an old issue of Heads magazine from about 8 months back, it has some of the best known indoor and outdoor strains listed and rated. I will list the outdoor strains that are higher indica varieties for you.

Bubblegun- Serious Seeds
Yumboldt-Sagarmatha
Romulan-Federation Seeds (I think they are Next Generation Seeds now)
Big Bud-Sensi Seeds
Holland's Hope-Dutch Passion
Mikado-Federation Seeds
Mango-Dutch Passion
Reclining Buddha-Soma Seeds
Early Pearl-Sensi Seeds
Sweet Tooth#3-Spice of Life
Matanuska Tundra-Sagamartha

This is all they listed. I am positive that you can find a lot of information on these popular strains from most seed websites and you can also find many other strains. These are the best they listed which are mostly Indica. :)

JoseT89
07-14-2004, 12:22 AM
thanks man

JoseT89
07-14-2004, 06:15 AM
wut about a trippy strain ?

Just Blaze
07-24-2004, 01:45 AM
na i like tha high sawleaf was talkin bout chillin and bein able to think
iaint tryna fucks wit a paranoid bad trip high