PDA

View Full Version : anyone Planning anything for Thanksgiving?

Melton420
11-10-2005, 05:42 AM
just wondering what everyone is planning for Thanksgiving, im prolly cooking a chicken for my family but who knows, something better might come a long

IrieAllie
11-10-2005, 12:25 PM
My parents will come to our house. We like to stick close to home over the holidays (like the kids to have holidays in THEIR house). I'll do the usual...turkey, stuffing, mashed taters, sweet potatoes, cranberries, green bean casserole (blech...STRICTLY for my hubby)...pumpkin cheesecake...and lots, and lots of wine ;) After which, everyone will doze off because of that goofy chemical in turkey. LOL

Melton420
11-11-2005, 05:16 AM
sounds like you will have good time, all the best ... ps i liked your other post lol

robert42
11-11-2005, 04:26 PM
i dont celebrate thanksgiving but ihope uguys have a good one!

DonnieDarko
11-11-2005, 07:57 PM
Traditional turkey dinner, with all the trimmings, at home with some close relatives, followed by football games on TV.

HannabisTheCannabis
11-21-2005, 12:53 PM
We're skipping thanksgiving and going straight to Festavis.....I'm installing the pole next weekend..lol

Breukelen advocaat
11-21-2005, 02:11 PM
I will probably be thinking about what life must have been like in Plymouth back then.

I usually watch some of Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on TV - but it doesn't look like the weather is going to be very cooperative this year.

B.A.
Descendant of Mayflower passengers Richard Warren, John Howland, the Tilley family consisting of John, Joan, and their daughter Elizabeth (who married John Howland). I may also have (Mayflower Pilgrim) Edward Fuller as an ancestor, but havenā??t gotten around to verifying that line.

IrieAllie
11-21-2005, 10:08 PM
We're skipping thanksgiving and going straight to Festavis.....I'm installing the pole next weekend..lol

You gotta LOVE Festivus. THE best episodes were the ones with Frank...just saw the "Stop short and grab" espisode, as well as the Fuscilli Jerry one. Too funny!!! :thumbsup:

HannabisTheCannabis
11-21-2005, 11:16 PM
You gotta LOVE Festivus. THE best episodes were the ones with Frank...just saw the "Stop short and grab" espisode, as well as the Fuscilli Jerry one. Too funny!!! :thumbsup:

Tonight they're showing one of those compilations of a bunch of episodes... By the way have you ever faked it??????

IrieAllie
11-22-2005, 12:31 PM
Tonight they're showing one of those compilations of a bunch of episodes... By the way have you ever faked it??????

Fake, fake, fake...uh, YEAH! You know, sometimes there's just shit that needs to get done....I mean, I am all for good sex...but when it's getting close to the start of Nip/Tuck, or I have a pie in the oven, yes, I will speed things along. LOL

HannabisTheCannabis
11-22-2005, 12:48 PM
I wazzz just doing a little seinfeld on you rememebr Elaine faked it with Jerry.... And I read that post about your magnificent dildo...lol...Was think your poor husband is getting faked out... No worries though,.... When you start faking it with your dildo so it doesn't get mad then maybe it's time to seek help for this issue...lol

lemonboy
11-22-2005, 03:24 PM
I mean, I am all for good sex...but when it's getting close to the start of Nip/Tuck...LOL

IrieAllie
11-23-2005, 11:21 AM
I wazzz just doing a little seinfeld on you rememebr Elaine faked it with Jerry.... And I read that post about your magnificent dildo...lol...Was think your poor husband is getting faked out... No worries though,.... When you start faking it with your dildo so it doesn't get mad then maybe it's time to seek help for this issue...lol

I gotcha Hannabis....hence the "Fake, fake, fake, fake" LOL My latex marvel of modern science is MAGNIFICENT, thankyouverymuch! LMAO That's why I bought a back up! When my girls and I went to AC in September, I took one for each of them as a gift....what I can I say??? I'm a giver ;) Well, the e-mails I got a few days after our return home????? "A+++++++" "WOW"....oh yeah...it's the gift that keeps on giving. Mr. Irie appreiciates the amazing abilities of this thing, and try as he might, he has come to realize that, well, it is a very special contraption. LMAO Now everyone, back away from my vibrator...you can't have him. he's ALL mine! :stoned:

HannabisTheCannabis
11-23-2005, 11:48 AM
I gotcha Hannabis....hence the "Fake, fake, fake, fake" LOL My latex marvel of modern science is MAGNIFICENT, thankyouverymuch! LMAO That's why I bought a back up! When my girls and I went to AC in September, I took one for each of them as a gift....what I can I say??? I'm a giver ;) Well, the e-mails I got a few days after our return home????? "A+++++++" "WOW"....oh yeah...it's the gift that keeps on giving. Mr. Irie appreiciates the amazing abilities of this thing, and try as he might, he has come to realize that, well, it is a very special contraption. LMAO Now everyone, back away from my vibrator...you can't have him. he's ALL mine! :stoned:

2 questions.... Did you demonstrate for your girlfriends???? Now that would give me something to think about.... Question 2 Mr. Irie appriciates it.....lol I hope not as much as you do,,.......If you know what I mean....

Does it give you the Jimmy Leg????

IrieAllie
11-23-2005, 01:40 PM
2 questions.... Did you demonstrate for your girlfriends???? Now that would give me something to think about.... Question 2 Mr. Irie appriciates it.....lol I hope not as much as you do,,.......If you know what I mean....

Does it give you the Jimmy Leg????

Well, I suppose you'd have to elablorate on "demonstrate". LOL No, believe it or not, vibrators are FAIRLY self explanatory. LOL Forked over some "tips" though...and they worked well, apparently! No, Mr. Irie cannot possibly appreciate the power of my latex lover....something to be said about the "real" thing, though....makes for a LOVELY combo ;)

HannabisTheCannabis
11-23-2005, 04:22 PM
Well, I suppose you'd have to elablorate on "demonstrate". LOL No, believe it or not, vibrators are FAIRLY self explanatory. LOL Forked over some "tips" though...and they worked well, apparently! No, Mr. Irie cannot possibly appreciate the power of my latex lover....something to be said about the "real" thing, though....makes for a LOVELY combo ;)

OK I have to address 2 things in your comment.....
First off elaborate on demonstrate..... What I was thinking was you and a couple of your friends drinking some wine opening the presents..and say wow what do I do with this ... and allie say's well it a device used to make you happy...lol...then....what do you mean happy allie??? well let me show you, now lay back and close your eyes.. ok allie anything for you... then you grab her knees and spread her legs apart... oh allie she says.... then you reach under her skirt and touch her sensitive parts first with your fingers then with the love toy......oh allie....oh...yes... then her panties get pulled aside and you start to work it around the outside of her love fur....oh yes allie oh my god... then you penatrate her deep..and it presses against her clit......oh allie...oh..oh...oh..oh.....

That's pretty much what I was think about demonstrate... and it can go back and forth....others are allowed to join in ..whatever you like...

Ok the second thing... Real thing....latex combo...lol
I'm picturing two holes plug at the sametime......ouch...lol

IrieAllie
11-23-2005, 06:25 PM
First off...no two holes plugged at the same time...the rabbit has "ears" that do wonderful things...among them, hole plugging doesn't exist. Now the MAIN part of the wonderful rabbit, absolutely. But if Mr. Irie is involved, one plugged, one marked "exit only", and mr. rabbit ears doing his thing.

Secondly, no demonstrations involved--these girls are, well, MY girls. And I just can't get it on with MY girls....now, if you are talking about girls I don't know all that well???? Well....anyhow....hope we've got the sex toy placement and demonstration limitations straightened out. Now e-mail me again...my spam software whisked you off to neverland.

A

Green Love
11-23-2005, 06:51 PM
I'm doing wal-mart, turkey-day comes cheap 4 15 smackers, this year. A little pie, some chicken, tons of stove-top and can't forget the ice cream. Happy Turkey Day All.