PDA

View Full Version : New to indoor

Innerlight
11-09-2005, 09:32 PM
Hi I am new to indoor growing and I want to do it right. I am getting a hydroponic set up, my room is 5 feet high, and i can make it up to 30x15, but i for now just have 5 plants in soil in a small section of the room about 6x6. i want to get a good light setup so any info or good websites for lights at a fair price would be of great asstance.

cnd411
11-10-2005, 10:14 PM
Check it out. http://www.greenair.com/product.htm

Innerlight
11-11-2005, 01:06 AM
cool thanks

Garden Knowm
11-11-2005, 08:48 AM
inner- don't tell anybody about your grow.. some day you will expand into that entire area.. and start making a ton of extra cash.. and if you tell somebody.. it could really bum your trip..

i love you and your 30X15!!!

turtle420
11-11-2005, 10:06 AM
inner- don't tell anybody about your grow.. some day you will expand into that entire area.. and start making a ton of extra cash.. and if you tell somebody.. it could really bum your trip..

i love you and your 30X15!!!

I totally agree with Garden.

Don't tell ANYONE about your room...

Of course... telling a few thousand million people over here on the interent is another matter...

Innerlight
11-11-2005, 02:29 PM
ok thanks for the advice. I havent told anyone about it. I dont ever want to expand that big anyway. But i see what you are saying, it was a stupid thing to say.

Garden Knowm
11-12-2005, 04:29 AM
no, you didn't say anything stupid..

well, at least not in my eyes.. I was just thinking about all that space you had so I gave some unsolicted advice..I do that sometimes..

NOw turtle on the other hand....

Rizzle
01-23-2006, 12:50 AM
This is good advice , however none of us have a remote idea at all where he lives, i could tell you i sell heroin. but that doesnt make it true, and if it was how would you know?, never tell anyone at all. but his post was perfectly fine he is under a code name, and we dont know where he lives. Thats what i think anyway. :thumbsup:

BkSkillz
01-23-2006, 01:05 AM
listen man best advice i can give you is dont listen to any of these jerkoffs on this thread except for garden knowm and turtle and read up as much as you can an make your own mistakes only if you cant learn from someone elses first the faq section of this site is a good beginer then theres also www.overgrow.com which has everything you might need to grow in there faq section as well hope to see what you can do with that space ina thread soon best of luck