PDA

View Full Version : Orange purplish weed

RedRainDrop
07-10-2004, 02:43 PM
last night i bought a gram, the guy hands me the dime bag and im on my way back home, on my way i realize there isnt a gram in it its about .8 i was kinda pissed but i looked at the weed and a whole part of it had orange hairs and the weed was an purplish brown color. I looked at it and realized i had never had the strain before. I smoked a bowl of it and i was sooo fucked. man this weed rocks i have a bit left cant wait to smoke the rest. Do Diffrent strins of weed give diffrent highs? because i noticed after smoking this weed everything seemed so far away, and my high is usually like i feel like everything around me is very close. So this was a diffrent high. i loved it though. If anyone gets this weed be sure that you have quality weed.

GanjaSmugler
07-12-2004, 04:30 AM
yeh man, all weeds have different highs., it also depends alot on how long you let the hairs develope, if you get em white they give you a different high then if the haris are orange or redish brown
-gs

IntrepidS
07-12-2004, 04:35 AM
That might have been m39 it's not that good here.

roll it up
07-12-2004, 06:48 PM
kool.sounds like some good weed.the color of the hairs matters o the time of harvest.ganja smugler is right,the color of the hairs gives u a different high.i was in the city,and i was walkin down the street,and i had 20 bux and my friend asked some dude on the sidewalk if he had a dub,and the guy was like yea.he pulls out 2 fat ass dime bags and hands them to me.this weed looked sooo damn good.so many crystals on it.it had neon green hairs,and was a goldish color.it was sooooo fucking good.me and my friend shared two bowls of it and were sooooo fuckin fried.it was awesome.anybody know wut that strain might have been,and/or ever had something that looked like that before???

RedRainDrop
07-13-2004, 04:52 PM
Wow mabye it was an alien species strain haha. Sounds like some premium cronic!

RedRainDrop
07-21-2004, 12:08 AM
my weed was reallllly good, it made me feel sooo high.

Day Dreamin Faze
07-21-2004, 03:50 AM
sounds like some orange crush maybe

wraith28
07-21-2004, 06:59 AM
u guys sound so fuckin lucky im wishin i had sumtin other than shwag right now

bigdaddy420
07-21-2004, 12:47 PM
u guys sound so fuckin lucky im wishin i had sumtin other than shwag right now
I agree, all I can get is Mexican.(Most of the time) Sometimes its decent, sometimes you gotta somke a couple joints to get high

wraith28
07-21-2004, 09:09 PM
yea mines proly mexican too considerin i live in south texas

sawleaf
07-21-2004, 09:27 PM
It is very hard to tell what type of strain you have from just the bud. With the thousands of strains out there it is close to impossible to judge it correctly. Some buds may look super, with tons of tricomes, and then they will turn out be a disappointing smoke. Others can look like crap and then be badass smoking product! The best way to judge any bud is by smoking a little to start and testing out the high. I will always buy just a gram to test, before I make any further purchases, and find out what your dealer knows about the particular strain. They most likely won't know shit, but it's always worth a try. RollItUp is right about the hair color. The early harvested plants will have less amber-orange hairs and more pure THC. As the plant goes through it's peak harvest time the THC is breaking down into CBD and CBN. These are what add the hazey, narcotic feel to a high. The less CBD and CBN the clearer and headier the high will be. :)

KillaBuzz
07-22-2004, 01:44 AM
well yes it has to do with the strain, but on a general level the color of the hairs has to do wit the time of harvest. orange n yellow hairs r good, as i believe the lighter the colour, the longer the plant has been producing thc which means it is most likely more potent. and yes all weed gives a different buzz...I LOVE BODY BUZZEZ
PeAcE

llamaman666
07-24-2004, 08:10 AM
I have been growing a for a little and i always let the buds grow untill they no longer change, and i take em off that day, this gives you more thc because more is produced so there is more chances to get pollen.

Cas420
07-26-2004, 04:02 AM
the weed i have right now is hydro. it is a light green and has so many brown/gold hairs it looks like camoflauge hell yeah

Creeper
08-07-2004, 08:00 PM
Man Im so lucky I live in Maine and sooo very close to the canadian border.....nothing but Bc Bud and Northern Lights, also creeper bud is very nice :D

bowlsnapper2012
09-02-2004, 06:27 PM
sounds like its bomb that happened to me until i realized i had purple haze and orange crush in the same fuckin bag

YES
09-02-2004, 06:49 PM
Yeah, what sawleaf said about weed looking not all that good but being kickass is like what my regular guy sells.

It just some rugualr looking bud. Its dark, and has orange hairs. But the high toy get you would never expect to come from this bud.

geoffrowley19
09-09-2004, 04:20 AM
weed always makes me feel things are far away no matter what im smoking.. like taht feeling when ur mind takes a snapshot and ur like looking thru a camera so everything looks like ur looking thru the lens of one right? if that makes ne sense at all, but thats the only way to describe the kind of highs i get.. i wonder if every person gets even just a lsightly diffrent high depending on who they are, like if i smoke a bowl of some shit and my friend smoke a bowl of the exact same shit and the exact same amount i wonder if hed get a completly diffrent high, or just a lsightly diffrent high, holy shit im ramblin on and im not even high, okay later

logicalenergy
10-24-2004, 10:14 PM
Dude i was fuckin around and tryin to find out new weeds and i smoked some fuckin pine lol i got sick any body got expiriments that actually worked

downXwithXtheXclown
10-24-2004, 10:29 PM
wow it takes me like a whole joint or two to get high

ChicoEscuela
10-25-2004, 06:56 AM
Man Im so lucky I live in Maine and sooo very close to the canadian border.....nothing but Bc Bud and Northern Lights, also creeper bud is very nice :D

Yo this thread makes me wanna smoke again I just blazed a PHAT gram and a half with two friends.......

Yo, Creeper....how's that Northern Lights...I'm thinking about doing my first time grow with that strain.

KillaBuzz
10-25-2004, 03:52 PM
NL iz the shit man
read up on it first, therez a few trickz u'll wanna kno az far az lightin timez when there near finished buddin. it iz a good strain 2 leave in the dark fer a longer period ov time then usual, this has been known ta add 2 the potency ov the NL strain.
PeAcE

ermitonto
10-25-2004, 08:40 PM
I've never had Mexican shwag but it sounds pretty nasty. Living up here by the Canadian border (Buffalo at the moment), I too can vouch for the fact that Canadian weed is completely and utterly awesome (especially Northern Lights, although I believe that originated in Alaska). So why is it that Mexican weed sucks so much and Canadian weed kicks so much ass?

ChicoEscuela
10-25-2004, 08:44 PM
NL iz the shit man
read up on it first, therez a few trickz u'll wanna kno az far az lightin timez when there near finished buddin. it iz a good strain 2 leave in the dark fer a longer period ov time then usual, this has been known ta add 2 the potency ov the NL strain.
PeAcE

Good looks KillaBuzz. :cool: