PDA

View Full Version : Best wrestling match ever?

Whos Carl
11-09-2005, 01:20 PM
Last week there was a thread about who liked wrestling on this site and it got quite a few responses so I thought about posting a thread about whats all the wrestling fans on here's favoroute match?

Mine would have to be Ultimate X match with Chris Sabin, Petey Williams and AJ Styles at TNA Final Resolution 2005.

There are some other great matches such as HBK Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart at Wrestlemania 12, and Kurt Angle vs HBK at Wrestlemania 21.

The best wrestlers in my view are. (Not in any order)
Bret Hart
Shawn Michaels
Kurt Angle
Chris Benoit
AJ Styles

People that have done the most for wrestling. (Not in any order)

Hulk Hogan (probably done the most)
Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Rock
Goldberg ( I know that will cause tension but he caried WCW in the late 90's)

Towelie4202005
11-09-2005, 02:28 PM
Wee Man versus George Bush. I put my money on Wee Man. :thumbsup:

Seriously though I agree with the TNA Final Resolution 2005 Ultimate X match you mentioned. That was sweetass.

For WWF I would say Hulk Hogan versus Andre the Giant at Wrestlemania 3. I was only 5 when it happened so I didn't see it then but my friend bought the VHS of it and I saw it at his house. It was awesome just like Hulk Hogan.

RIP ODB
11-09-2005, 02:33 PM
What about the ladder match at Wrestlemania X?

Razor Ramon vs. Shawn Michaels for the Intercontinental title.

That was a good one.

Whos Carl
11-09-2005, 02:37 PM
I forgot that 1, that was awesome aswell.

3 Sheets To The Wind
11-09-2005, 02:38 PM
Hardy Boys and Edge and Christian (can't remember their team name)
The TLC match!
For the £100,000 and Tori to be with them i think it was :D lol

Whos Carl
11-09-2005, 02:42 PM
Dont remember that 1 but TLC matches are pretty awesome.

3 Sheets To The Wind
11-09-2005, 02:42 PM
The Undertaker and Mankind Hell in a Cell.. :D

Whos Carl
11-09-2005, 02:44 PM
Hell in a cell are good but there is 1 exception Undertaker vs Big Boss man that was crap.

3 Sheets To The Wind
11-09-2005, 02:46 PM
Hell in a cell are good but there is 1 exception Undertaker vs Big Boss man that was crap.

Yeah it was pretty shitty!

The Undertaker when he started his American Badass phase!
When he came on, on a Harley :D

Whos Carl
11-09-2005, 02:49 PM
He is starting to get slightly boring. Time to move over for the next star

sir chronic
11-09-2005, 03:02 PM
the ladder match the you're talking about between the hardyz and e&c was for the money and for terri to be the manager. but the best matches ive seen were shanw micheals and kurt angle (one of the best athletes in the world) at vengeance and wrestlemania 21. razor ramon vs shawn micheals ladder match. the very first TLC, all of the ultimate x matches, undertaker vs undertaker,hopgan vs andre, iron man match shawn micheals vs bret hart, sting vs vampiro human torch match, a lot of matches involving ric flair the man, and countless ecw and nwa matches.

3 Sheets To The Wind
11-09-2005, 03:02 PM
He is starting to get slightly boring. Time to move over for the next star

I stopped watching over a year ago lol..

WCW coming in and it turning to WWE made it shit! lol

Reefer Rogue
11-09-2005, 03:06 PM
Yea, as soon as it became WWE it got shite. I remember the iron man match between Brett Heart and Sean Michaels, i'd consider that one of the best matches i've ever seen. Bad blood, Hell in the cell, when Undertaker was fightin somebody and then Kane made his 1st appearance was an awesome match too.

HeLTeR.SKeLTeR
11-09-2005, 03:12 PM
rvd vs sabu in ECW was always awesome

atmachine
11-09-2005, 03:14 PM
id say wrestlemania 7-8?? ultimate warrior vs hulk hogan

sir chronic
11-09-2005, 03:14 PM
Yea, as soon as it became WWE it got shite. I remember the iron man match between Brett Heart and Sean Michaels, i'd consider that one of the best matches i've ever seen. Bad blood, Hell in the cell, when Undertaker was fightin somebody and then Kane made his 1st appearance was an awesome match too.

shawn micheals and undertaker. shawn micheals wacked undertaker with a chair costing him the title so undertaker wanted that match.

friendowl
11-09-2005, 05:20 PM
what about macho man randy savage against ricky the dragon steamboat.when macho man jumped off the top rope with the ring bell and hit the dragon in the throat.that shit was cool.or any jake the snake ddt and then put damian on you yeahhh !

king kong bong
11-09-2005, 07:40 PM
wow tough one to call.
rvd vs jerry lynn-classic
sabu vs sandman-tables and ladders
rvd vs jeff hardy-ladder match
i'll think of more later.
breaking news:christian signed with tna
5 more minutes ::claps:: 5 more minutes ::claps:: 5 more minutes

radioned
11-09-2005, 07:44 PM
just like to 2nd the hulk vs warrior match and just say i thought mr perfect was a great wrestler and kurt angel is probabaly the best wrestler in wwe at the moment

666Maiden420
11-09-2005, 08:15 PM
man, favorite match? i might have to say matches........

Dean Malenko vs Eddie Gerruro in a two out of three falls match, ECW

Chris Daniels vs Samoa Joe vs AJ Styles in TNA Unbvreakable

Shawn Michaels vs Razor Ramon WM 10

Owen Hart vs Bret Hart from wrestle mania.

Angle vs Benoit - Raw Cage Match

I think that Dean Malenko is the greatest wrestler to ever step into a ring.

Favorite Wrestlers Today (still wrestling)
A.J Styles
Kurt Angle
Shelton Benjamen
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels

Favorite Wrestlers Ever (past and Present)
Dean Malenko
Lance Storm
Perry Saturn

king kong bong
11-09-2005, 08:33 PM
oh man.what about the eliminator's matches?
eliminators vs sabu & rvd fuckin classic

RIP ODB
11-09-2005, 08:34 PM
Perry saturn? dean malenko? come on, now...

sir chronic
11-09-2005, 08:38 PM
wow tough one to call.
rvd vs jerry lynn-classic
sabu vs sandman-tables and ladders
rvd vs jeff hardy-ladder match
i'll think of more later.
breaking news:christian signed with tna
5 more minutes ::claps:: 5 more minutes ::claps:: 5 more minutes

how do you know he signed with tna? i just checked thier website and it doesnt say anything about christian. i wish christian would sign with tna. he has tremendous talent that can be used way better than wwe was able to use him.

3 Sheets To The Wind
11-09-2005, 08:39 PM
Perry saturn? dean malenko? come on, now...

Yeah, they sucked ass!

666Maiden420
11-09-2005, 08:45 PM
Yeah, they sucked ass!

What exactly sucked about those guys? are you gonna back up ur opionon? Dean Malenko is one of the greatest technical wrestlers ever. He has had so many amazing matches, and never used right by the WWE. Also saturn is just as good. He was intense, and technical as well. HE could pull of some mean fucking suplexes. I mean, if you can name one Dean Malenko match that sucked, then i wouldf shake urhand.

And the reason that guy thinks christian is signing is because TNA said they have an amazing aquisition to debut at their PPV and its the biggest aquisutiuon yet. With Christian being a big superstar in wwe and him recently quiting, it only makes sense, but it isnt a for sure thing that its him.

sir chronic
11-09-2005, 08:46 PM
oh ok i hope they sign him i want to see him wrestle again. i dont think tna will sign him cause in his final interview he said he was taking a break from wrestling

666Maiden420
11-09-2005, 08:51 PM
oh ok i hope they sign him i want to see him wrestle again. i dont think tna will sign him cause in his final interview he said he was taking a break from wrestling

Yeah Christian was always a favorite of mine, from the E&C days to present captain charisma. He was a good wreslter and funny on the mke. I wish they would have gave him a bit more of a push.

king kong bong
11-09-2005, 08:56 PM
again dude triple h shitted on christian.they didnt write any storylines for him and they were actually mad that he got over with the fans like he did cuz they werent expecting that.thats the reason he left cuz he got shitted on with his push.but its their loss now cuz he signed with tna.

SensiRide
11-09-2005, 08:57 PM
Cage Match- papa shango and the undertaker, 1995 or something lol

king kong bong
11-09-2005, 08:58 PM
What exactly sucked about those guys? are you gonna back up ur opionon? Dean Malenko is one of the greatest technical wrestlers ever. He has had so many amazing matches, and never used right by the WWE. Also saturn is just as good. He was intense, and technical as well. HE could pull of some mean fucking suplexes. I mean, if you can name one Dean Malenko match that sucked, then i wouldf shake urhand.

And the reason that guy thinks christian is signing is because TNA said they have an amazing aquisition to debut at their PPV and its the biggest aquisutiuon yet. With Christian being a big superstar in wwe and him recently quiting, it only makes sense, but it isnt a for sure thing that its him.

malenko and saturn are phenomenal wrestlers especially their ecw days.and lets not forget about malenkos japan days.

sir chronic
11-09-2005, 08:59 PM
dude do you know how big of a thing it would be for them to sign christian. if they signed him then they would have either announced it on tna impact or on the website

king kong bong
11-09-2005, 09:05 PM
no cuz its a surprise.they can keep things under wraps more than the wwe.

666Maiden420
11-09-2005, 09:05 PM
Thank you King Kong bong, yes they are amazing, absolutley. I agree that the wwe might have been mad at the fact that christian was getting face responses whilst he was a heel, and that might have led to his departure, but do you know any of this for sure? And what makes you think trips would shit on christian? what would that help? why was trips mad at him?

king kong bong
11-09-2005, 09:11 PM
maiden are you a triple h fan? you know the guys that hhh and vince like,the big muscular guys like batista and so on.yes they have muscles but their mic skills suck big time. btw i think cena is the worst champion ever.

666Maiden420
11-09-2005, 09:25 PM
maiden are you a triple h fan? you know the guys that hhh and vince like,the big muscular guys like batista and so on.yes they have muscles but their mic skills suck big time. btw i think cena is the worst champion ever.

No, i am not a tripple H fan. and i do know that vince likes the big guys. But just becauser someone is big doesnt mean they are shitty. I mean look at Abyss, or brock lesnar. Both big guys, both amazing in ring. And i personally dont give a shit at all about mic skills. I hate the mic work and that does not factor into my FAV wrestkers at all. Look at guys like RVD and London and kendrick, not so good on the mic but amazing in the ring. And i agree that Cena is the worst athlete/wrestler ever, i HATE the guy, but considering the situation he is the best choice for champion, as he has huge fan support. So as he may be a shitty wrestler, he is a good champion in fan support aspect.

Right now, if i could, i would make somone like Benjamin Champ, or somoene like Carlito.

king kong bong
11-09-2005, 09:35 PM
to be a great wrestler you have to be all around.just look at shane douglas.shane douglas is way better than triple h,imo.

RIP ODB
11-09-2005, 09:35 PM
I mean, if you can name one Dean Malenko match that sucked, then i wouldf shake urhand.

How about the time he was in a catch as catch can match (which means, you can't leave the ring) and Malenko mistakingly left the ring to catch a breather! The ref, baffled, had to ring the bell. Malenko fucked up the entire match, and the other dude won by DQ.

You remember that one, Maiden??

king kong bong
11-09-2005, 09:37 PM
i dont remember that one but it sounds like a wcw match or was it a wwf match?

RIP ODB
11-09-2005, 09:38 PM
I think it was WCW. In one of their very last PPVs.

king kong bong
11-09-2005, 09:39 PM
sounds very likely.

SkunkNZ
11-09-2005, 10:52 PM
What about the ladder match at Wrestlemania X?

Razor Ramon vs. Shawn Michaels for the Intercontinental title.

That was a good one.

I was going to say that was one of the best match's i still got it on tape never to be taped over :D was allso the first ladder match, nearly all of bret harts matchs are classics in my opinion he is one of the greatest wrestlers of all time, wrestlemania 3 hogan Vs Andre that match wasnt that good apart from hogan being the first to bodyslam andre the giant, alot of mick foleys fights are good to him and terry funk have some very classic hardcore matchs

sir chronic
11-09-2005, 11:03 PM
also sting had some great matches in wcw

SkunkNZ
11-09-2005, 11:03 PM
The Undertaker and Mankind Hell in a Cell.. :D

That match was awesome when it was on tv i missed quite abit of the match i had just gotten home stoned of my nut put the jug on to make a coffe turnd the tv on to see mick foley getting throwen from the top of the cage onto the table below, incrediblely big balls to try to pull something like that off *bows down to mick foley* after the match i was stright on the phone to the video store asking them when its going to be released on video over here...

Optimus Pot
11-09-2005, 11:04 PM
I have an unusual choice for best match ever, but it's worth seeking out.
It was a women's cage match from Japan, on this tape called Japanese Hardcore Wrestling II.

Kaoru Ito, Momoe Nakanishi and Nanae Takahashi

vs

Etsuko Mita, Mima Shimoda and Kumiko Maekawa

I never knew women could fight like that. I wish the men still fought like that in the WWE, maybe then I would watch it.

http://www.twnpnews.com/messages2/6000/6209.shtml

king kong bong
11-10-2005, 12:17 AM
yea japanese wrestling is crazy.all that hardcore shit came from there.

Whos Carl
11-10-2005, 02:09 PM
how do you know he signed with tna? i just checked thier website and it doesnt say anything about christian. i wish christian would sign with tna. he has tremendous talent that can be used way better than wwe was able to use him.

He has signed they cant just announce he is the major signing because they dont know what to call him because if they call him just christian WWE might sew them for copyright infringement.

Whos Carl
11-10-2005, 02:12 PM
the ladder match the you're talking about between the hardyz and e&c was for the money and for terri to be the manager. but the best matches ive seen were shanw micheals and kurt angle (one of the best athletes in the world) at vengeance and wrestlemania 21. razor ramon vs shawn micheals ladder match. the very first TLC, all of the ultimate x matches, undertaker vs undertaker,hopgan vs andre, iron man match shawn micheals vs bret hart, sting vs vampiro human torch match, a lot of matches involving ric flair the man, and countless ecw and nwa matches.

That sting vs vampiro match was that when 1 of them got set on fire then fell off the titantron (or whatever wcw called it) I watched that match I the match was pretty bad except for the ending of it. and it was too short.

jahjahjahjah
11-10-2005, 03:17 PM
when icp kicked the shit out of kid rock and eminem on JCW

king kong bong
11-10-2005, 06:47 PM
when icp kicked the shit out of kid rock and eminem on JCW

when did this happen?? fill me in.

Shane O Mac
11-10-2005, 08:23 PM
Who remembers the Armageddon 6-man Hell In A Cell match. I cant remeber everyone that was init but im sure undertaker n rikishi were. Anyone know who else was init?

3 Sheets To The Wind
11-10-2005, 08:30 PM
Who remembers the Armageddon 6-man Hell In A Cell match. I cant remeber everyone that was init but im sure undertaker n rikishi were. Anyone know who else was init?

Yeah! Stone Cold and The Rock, amirite?

Kane... i think... and someone else!

Big Show? haha :D

radioned
11-10-2005, 08:37 PM
a few years back there was a superb chamber match i remember someone booting it open think it was goldberg hhh kurt angel kevin nash cant quite remember good match though think the undertaker was there somewhere an all

king kong bong
11-10-2005, 09:24 PM

i think there were 2 of those.

Reefer Rogue
11-10-2005, 09:35 PM
Other good matches are The Coffin match with Komala (sp?) and Undertaker
Ahmed Johnson V.S N.O.D
British Bulldog V.S Brett Heart
Cactus jack Vs Some guy in a japenese wrestling, thumbtack match with mines in the ring lol.

sir chronic
11-10-2005, 09:39 PM
the armeggedon match was stone cold vs therock vs rikishi vs undertaker vs kurt angle vs triple h in the hell in a cell.

colton
11-10-2005, 10:03 PM
HHH vs Mick Foley in a street fight - pins, barb'wire the lot!
Stone Cold vs Jake the Snake
Hulk vs Andre the Giant
Ultimate Warrior vs Hulk
Hulk vs Earthquake
Brutus the barber beefcake vs the Genius
TLC with the hardy boys vs edge and christian vs ?
and when Stone Cold beat up Booker T in the supermarket!! i used to love Wrestling but havnt watched it since that happened, but i can remember all these matches clearly, from what i have seen it looks shit these days!

king kong bong
11-10-2005, 10:06 PM
Other good matches are The Coffin match with Komala (sp?) and Undertaker
Ahmed Johnson V.S N.O.D
British Bulldog V.S Brett Heart
Cactus jack Vs Some guy in a japenese wrestling, thumbtack match with mines in the ring lol.

kamala aka uganda(ecw name)

colton
11-10-2005, 10:28 PM
Big Daddy vs Giant Haystacks

Melton420
11-11-2005, 05:06 AM
Last week there was a thread about who liked wrestling on this site and it got quite a few responses so I thought about posting a thread about whats all the wrestling fans on here's favoroute match?

Mine would have to be Ultimate X match with Chris Sabin, Petey Williams and AJ Styles at TNA Final Resolution 2005.

There are some other great matches such as HBK Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart at Wrestlemania 12, and Kurt Angle vs HBK at Wrestlemania 21.

The best wrestlers in my view are. (Not in any order)
Bret Hart
Shawn Michaels
Kurt Angle
Chris Benoit
AJ Styles

People that have done the most for wrestling. (Not in any order)

Hulk Hogan (probably done the most)
Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Rock
Goldberg ( I know that will cause tension but he caried WCW in the late 90's)

I agree Carl, shawn Michaels, is my fav. but bret hart, and mostly underratted of all AJ Styles... hes great and deserves to go Big time. but anyway a long time wrestling fan here

DroopyJones420
11-11-2005, 05:42 AM
id say wrestlemania 7-8?? ultimate warrior vs hulk hogan

i came in this thread planning to type those EXACT words, haha i remember watching that

lateralus
11-11-2005, 05:57 AM
Erceg vs. Ghosttoker.

Whos Carl
11-11-2005, 12:08 PM
HHH vs Mick Foley in a street fight - pins, barb'wire the lot!
Stone Cold vs Jake the Snake
Hulk vs Andre the Giant
Ultimate Warrior vs Hulk
Hulk vs Earthquake
Brutus the barber beefcake vs the Genius
TLC with the hardy boys vs edge and christian vs ?
and when Stone Cold beat up Booker T in the supermarket!! i used to love Wrestling but havnt watched it since that happened, but i can remember all these matches clearly, from what i have seen it looks shit these days!
The TLC match was Hardyz vs Edge and Christian vs THE DUDLEYS

I think these teams did 2 TLC matches then there was another with

Jeff Hardy and RVD vs Kane vs ?? vs ?? that 1 was on Raw

Reefer Rogue
11-11-2005, 02:03 PM
I still don't see how any match was better than the Iron man match between Sean Michaels and Brett Heart.

Whos Carl
11-11-2005, 03:10 PM
I still don't see how any match was better than the Iron man match between Sean Michaels and Brett Heart.

I couldnt watch the whole thing it was too long lol. The ladder match with Shawn Michaels and Razor Ramon was better in my opinion. Or HBK vs Kurt Angle at wrestlemania.

billypilgrim
11-12-2005, 09:38 AM
My two favorite matches were Cactus Jack vs Terry Funk in a barb wire deathmatch in japan and Curt Henning vs Nick Bockwinkle in the AWA in the late 80's when they fought to a 60 min time limit draw for the title, leading to Hennings first big heel turn.

666Maiden420
11-12-2005, 02:55 PM
WWE is putting out a new DVD calledECW's most violent matches, should be awsome. I hope the put in the barbed wire match between terry funk and sabu, one of the sickest matches i have seen, when sabu tears his bicept open, that is fucking extreme. I was som pissed off when they didnt have nayhting about that on the rise and fall dvd.

king kong bong
11-12-2005, 10:12 PM
yea i heard that rise and fall of ecw dvd was a piece of shit just like their one night stand event. shane douglas's hardcore homecoming event destroyed it. it makes my stomach turn to see an ecw shirt with a wwe logo on the tag.

sdffa11
11-13-2005, 04:15 AM
wrestling is the stupidest thing in the world.

i used to watch it when i was little but i cant believe how stupid it is to watch that shit now. i feel more stupid after i watch wrestling than i do after i wake up from a really bad high.

king kong bong
11-13-2005, 07:18 PM
we are rehashing the good old days not the current ones except for tna.

Whos Carl
11-13-2005, 07:35 PM
Anybody reading this Eddie Guerrero has passed away today if you are in any doubt whether this is true or false go to wwe.com.

Whos Carl
01-19-2006, 09:00 PM
Bump.

TheStoneFool
01-19-2006, 09:08 PM
I haven't watched wrestling in years but the best match ever was Wrestlemania 6 Hulk Hogan vs. Ultimate Warrior. Intercontinental and Heavyweight belts on the line. Only time I ever saw then in that era. The double clothesline, the fireworks, Hulk handing the Warrior his belt. That was the best match ever.

beachguy in thongs
01-19-2006, 09:56 PM
Best ever:

Actually, it was horrible.

Amateur wrestling (saw it on Real TV). A guy lost a match and then knocked the referee out with a head-butt, and gave him brain damage.

king kong bong
01-20-2006, 03:23 PM
shane douglas vs al snow

pabloescobar209
01-20-2006, 04:14 PM
shane douglas vs al snow
al snow... and the HEAD... what does everybody want???? HEAD!!! I used to love that part

pabloescobar209
01-20-2006, 04:29 PM
When Lex Luger put Hogan in the "Rack" and then pinned him to win the heavyweight Championship on WCW Monday Nitro... I say it's the greatest because back then the championship would never change hands at a non pay per view event... it was the greatest moment of my life... in the words of a great man " It's still real to me damnit(sobbing)!!!"

king kong bong
01-21-2006, 10:11 AM
al snow... and the HEAD... what does everybody want???? HEAD!!! I used to love that part

al snow was a good wrestler, it's just wwe. it made him suck cuz wwe is all about comedy and gimmicks and not about wrestling. lance storm is another tremendous wrestler. "tremendous...joey."

Gurtej15
06-27-2007, 06:56 AM
wrestlemania 20 chris benoit vs shawn michaels vs triple h for the world heavy weight title:)

ghosty
06-27-2007, 06:58 AM
i saw an awesome cage match between the undertaker and mankind once

Gurtej15
06-27-2007, 07:14 AM
i saw an awesome cage match between the undertaker and mankind once

that was at the king of the ring pay per view sick match when undertaker threw mankind off the cage:)

Reefer Rogue
06-27-2007, 08:21 AM
Hulk Hogan vs Andre the Giant - Wrestlemania 3

The royal rumble where shawn michaels was first and won it.

suhl
06-28-2007, 03:05 AM
pretty much every match sabu was ever a part of

shaan04
06-28-2007, 03:25 AM
Wrestling is shit now there is no point of watching:( Stone cold gone Rock gone Chris Benoit gone Eddie gone

Every one leaving or dieing

D.Boone
06-30-2007, 09:51 PM
undertaker vs mankind at king of the ring 1998 in a hell in a cell match i really a fan of old pay per views from the mid 90s especially the survivor series and royal rumbles

D.Boone
06-30-2007, 09:52 PM
i miss the days of wcw vs wwf and ecw being good instead of being a joke like it is now

reezykeezy
07-01-2007, 08:27 PM
rvd vs sabu in ECW was always awesome

AGREED! these two guys have wprked so many matches and they are both so damn entertaining to watch... Mike Awesome (RIP) vs Spike Dudley was pretttty damn good too!

D.Boone
07-01-2007, 08:34 PM
my top 5 favorite wrestlers.

"Hollywood" Hulk Hogan
Bret "The Hitman" Hart
"HBK" Shawn Micheals
The Undertaker
"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair

D.Boone
07-10-2007, 01:34 PM
"The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes

D.Boone
07-10-2007, 02:02 PM
"The Game" Triple H (Paul Levesque)
Rocky "The Rock" Maivia (Dwayne Johnson)
Rob Van Dam
Sabu
Kevin Nash
Sting
Scott Hall
the whole n.W.o.

dean0000
07-22-2007, 11:57 AM
Hardy Boys and Edge and Christian (can't remember their team name)
The TLC match!
For the £100,000 and Tori to be with them i think it was :D lol

That was a great match. I remember there being another TLC match near that time involving the hardys, the dudleys and someone else. 3 way tag team TLC for the tag title I think. The match was crazy. Any TLC matches involving the hardys stand out in my mind.

Bong ripper420
07-28-2007, 01:40 AM
what about ECW
best wrestlers:
Tommy Dreamer
New Jack
Tazz
Rob Van Dam
Terry Funk (probably the best wrestler ever.)

blizzy17
08-09-2007, 11:28 PM
My favorite match would be the first ever iron man match. This wasn't the first ever hour long match, shawn michaels use to wrestle in them in his younger days in the nwa. I think they wouldn't be anybody else u would want to be in that kind of match rather than bret and shawn. and to add onto it they're probably the best rivalry ever.

HippyInIreland
08-15-2007, 07:53 PM
I dont really like or watch wrestling Now but theres 2 comes 2 mind stright away

Hogan V Andre The Gaint

and

Hogan V The UnderTaker (When he got nailed in the coffen )

greatmuta
08-15-2007, 09:32 PM
I've been watching wrestling off and on since about 1985. My favorite wrestler is of course the Great Muta :rasta:

HippyInIreland
08-16-2007, 07:43 PM
The 5 best

Hulk Hogan

The Ultimed Warrior

Macho Man Randy Savage ooooooooH yea

The Undertaker

Stone Cold