PDA

View Full Version : If god is real would he want us smoking weed?

AbbaZabba
07-09-2004, 06:27 AM
I'm just curious about this one. I remember hearing somewhere its against god if you do stuff like weed, beer ect.

nancythestuntbum
07-09-2004, 02:52 PM
Guess it depends on what god you are talking about. If you are talking about christianity then yeah it would be a sin. Everything remotely fun is a sin to the god of Christianity.

ndhawk
07-09-2004, 04:35 PM
I'm hindu and marijuana's somewhat a part of the religion. I think it's connected with the god Shiva, one of the main gods. I don't know too much about it just what I've read here and there on the net, as what I've learned from parents from temple/religious activities doesn't really say anything about marijuana. There's a sacred drink called bhang which has cannabis in it which is used for spiritual purposes. One time when I was walking around in India, I saw this car roll by that had 5 priests in it and they were passing around a j.

HvyFuel
07-09-2004, 04:38 PM
I'm surprised 'Jesus Smoked Pot' didn't beat me to this....

http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v03.n020.a08.html

peace :)

ineedskillz
07-09-2004, 05:27 PM
well im not a religious person but I belive If there is a god he put it here for a reason.
100%natural

Jesus Smoked Pot
07-10-2004, 09:13 PM
DAMMIT FUEL , you did hahaha i dont check this board much , lol

yes jesus used pot , did he smoke it ??? no cause smokin it would be s in cause its harful to the body , not to bad but still a little

jesus used pot in oils but mosty he used it in eating it to cure and heal

but he never smoked it but he still used it other ways

teddy
07-10-2004, 09:51 PM
I think he would afterall it is natrual in it. ;)

Jesus Smoked Pot
07-10-2004, 11:06 PM
yes it is , so are shrooms

Button Basher
07-13-2004, 04:49 PM
I'd think god would be more upset about everything else about society then a few people partaking in one of his plants ;) !

marinesf22
07-13-2004, 05:55 PM
ya, but the catholic church teaches that if you use "mind altering substances" it is a sin, and since the catholic church is "perfect" (NO OFFENSE MEANT TO CATHOLICS!!!!! I am actually baptized Catholic) then I guess the Christian god is against it... but I take that to mean to abuse pot, thats my opinion...

MRB041
07-13-2004, 07:44 PM
ya, but the catholic church teaches that if you use "mind altering substances" it is a sin, and since the catholic church is "perfect" (NO OFFENSE MEANT TO CATHOLICS!!!!! I am actually baptized Catholic) then I guess the Christian god is against it... but I take that to mean to abuse pot, thats my opinion...

I am catholic I never heard of the church teachings of mind altering substances as sins. Jesus drank wine, and alcohol alters you mind. Alcohol also hurts ur liver. So i think pot is the same thing. And if you talk to old people, they are mostly hardcore catholics and follow all of the teachings. They also drink wine and beer so I do not believe it is a sin for a catholic to take mind altering substances.

God put pot here on the planet for a reason. For us to use it.

"God has given you all seed bearing plants and herbs to use"
-Genesis 1:12

marinesf22
07-13-2004, 07:57 PM
Well I was taught by sisters sooooo (they are CRAZY)

smokemifugotm
07-14-2004, 05:47 AM
Thanks MRB041 for your Cypress Hill quote. I have used it myslef. In my opinion partaking of the essence is not a sin. Religion boils down to the individual. Organized religion often tells you what you need to believe. To keep you on the path to heaven you need to do this and that. Bullshit, to keep you on the path to heaven I think you just need to be a descent human being. You are old enough to know the difference between right and wrong. Choose wisely.

Sensi Super Skunk
07-15-2004, 01:26 AM
I heard something about that GOD only dranked red wine.

kramllehctim
07-15-2004, 02:34 AM
The God I KNOW doesn't keep score. If that was the case, none of us would be able to make it. God sent his Son Jesus, to pay for our sin though FAITH in him. To make a long story short, A lot of you guys have some great points! :D If God created this earth, and EVERTHING in it, then weed has it's use. Is it a sin to get high? Maybe. BUT GOD DOESN'T KEEP SCORE! Jesus said "I have come to give you life, and life to the fullest." May not be wise to get drunk, high & what ever else, but I think we are all a work in process. I personally have spent enough time "seeking" God, and know he's real alright! ;)

007 Gurl
07-15-2004, 06:28 AM
gods awesome so YES!

KronicKing
07-16-2004, 12:00 AM
and now you see why im athiest i dont have 2 worry about things like that...

TheDirtyB
07-16-2004, 04:27 AM
GOD MADE POT, MAN MADE BEER. WHO DO YOU TRUST??

DrinkTheBongWater
07-16-2004, 04:52 AM
God also made poison ivy. Im tired of the "its natural so its okay". Its a poor excuse. There are plenty of plants and natural things growing out there that if you ate, smoked, or drank would kill you.

TheDirtyB
07-16-2004, 01:05 PM
DTBW, what is poison to one it not poison to others. like poison ivy, it does not affect me. there are many animals that eat poison ivy for food.

wildy
07-16-2004, 01:51 PM
i no some thing thow my god loves weed he is the weed dog dont like the outher dogs

DrinkTheBongWater
07-16-2004, 06:52 PM
DTBW, what is poison to one it not poison to others. like poison ivy, it does not affect me. there are many animals that eat poison ivy for food.

Your knit picking.

Button Basher
07-16-2004, 07:02 PM
I think the theory that using cannabis is a bad thing has simply been derived from what is considered right and wrong in today's society and thus, said theory need not be judged in terms of someone's religious beliefs. It's just another plant with unique properties given a bad rep by the strict requirements of our modern world.

That's just my personal opinion though :D !

kramllehctim
07-20-2004, 05:14 AM
I don't think ther is ANY facts on POt being bad for ur health, or destroying brain cells. That's just Bullshit the goverment tells u so u don't do weed (the goverments big cash crop) :D :D :D :) :eek: Did I shock someone???

Rogue
07-20-2004, 05:49 AM
I think God, whichever God u follow, is okay with us smoking pot. In fact, I think it's even encouraged. Most of the religions teach us that we should experience the world in every possible way, experience life, love life, love the world, and love each other...and what does pot do? Just those things. So long as pot doesn't rule nor ruin your life, then pot-smoking is definitely an activity not only approved of, but encouraged by whatever Higher Power put it here in the first place.

ridecdiddyride
07-21-2004, 12:57 AM
Allow me to school you kids right quick...and this is all you need to know about this topic.

King James Bible - Psalms 104:14 "He causeth the grass for the cattle, and the herb for the service of man."

'NUFF SAID?

blame it on the boogie,
----Chris

Creeper
08-09-2004, 12:27 PM
Gah, the catholic church can kiss my ass, they also gave Hitler money to fund his concentration camps to make a more "Pure" society. So who cares what catholisism teaches, specially since they believe in ethnic cleansing.

HvyFuel
08-09-2004, 02:41 PM
Given that catholicism is only one form of christianity I'd say about a third of the population of the planet "cares what catholisism teaches". That figure was plucked out of thin air but you started it. The Vatican 'gave' Hitler gold because he said 'can we have it or should I destroy the vatican and kill everyone?' And "specially since they believe in ethnic cleansing." Huh? You personally have proof the Pope supports ethnic cleansing or your mate's friend's dad's butcher said he did?

See what you did!!!? You got me defending fucking catholics!!!

If you want to spew sectarian shite do it at home.

peace

OceansOfSound
08-11-2004, 01:45 PM
I'll have to agree with you Rogue. I think God only wants us to be happy without hurting other people or ourselves so maybe God encourages marijuana smoking more than drinking because you're not hurting anybody through doing so. Plus, ganja helps you to appreciate God's creations to a greater extent.

Wheemer
08-15-2004, 05:35 AM
As with anything concerning sin, there is no strict commandment that covers this issue about whether or not you should be taking mind altering substances. However, there is only one "way" use of wine or marijuana is actually permitted. This is the way jesus used it, and any other person that wants a greater connection to your soul. If you are using it with the idea that it is a sacriment towards your god. As an aid to purify and silence your inner mind. If you meditate on the silence and stillness.

So, if you have the stillness of the mind under control, then wine and marijuana would not be altering your mind. Or if you have a really active mind, and these substances aid you in relaxing your thoughts, then it should be considered a mind alteration for the better.

If you are using these substances while thinking sinful thoughts, or committing sins, then, of course, it is definately also a sin.

Mole2k4
08-15-2004, 01:06 PM
Whoever teaches that having "mind altering substances" is a sin.

Someone said it, I wasn't really paying attention to names.

Perhaps you would like to know, that cannabis is a plant, grown by god, seeing as everything created on earth, was created by him.

I suppose you *COULD* argue that its a classic example of adam and eve, and the forbidden fruit, although chances are you'd be very hard pressed to use that arguement successfully.

Also, beer, or Ale as it was formally known, was in fact created by monks of the christian faith using water powered mill's to grind many of the ingrediants needed to make ale, they also used the water from the rivers ( that was powering the mill) as the liquid they used along with the ingrediants to make the ale.

So........................
God created weed.
Man, in the following of god, created ale.
I suppose, you could argue, that ale was in fact created by the egyptians, but due to their process of making ale, it was infact a very hard thing to drink.
Because they used 2 stones to grind the ingrediants together, which obviously left a small quantity of ground stone in the drink.

naturalmystic
08-15-2004, 08:19 PM
i think its interesting that ''man's'' idea of "god" is a white, male, man. Seems alittle fishy to me, i personally do not believe in "God." I think Darwin sums it up best when he said

"I cannot persuade myself that a beneficent and omnipotent God would have designedly created parasitic wasps with the express intention of their feeding within the living bodies of Caterpillars."

Maybe "aliens" started life on earth, that is a thought i have been pondering lately.

Dreampeacemaker.
08-16-2004, 10:13 AM
Most of us are sinners who sin everyday so I don't think smoking weed will annoy him that much.

Lovinhigh
08-17-2004, 06:49 AM
Our society has become so conditioned by the right-wing, christian, puritan ethic that certain things are sinful and therefore wrong. This stream of thought has caused more damage to people in this country than any substance, narcotic or otherwise, can ever do. Whether it be smoking a little weed or having sex, the christian right has literally TRAUMATIZED people into thinking that they will go to HELL for doing such simple, natural things as, for example, masturbation, having sex out of wed-lock because, well, you're horney, having sex with members of the same sex, having sex with members of the opposite sex, or just having sex, period. Such bullshit! There are more disfunctional people in this society due to these right-wing hypocritical bastards than any other element I can think of right now. Anyway, the concept of "sin" is just an oppressive tactic of control.

KillaBuzz
08-17-2004, 08:14 PM
y the fuck do ppl come on here n badmouth other religionz...az if ery single person ov that religion supported n still supportz nazism er sum bullshit like that. get a fuckin life bud. n az fer the weed, i dunt think smokin weed iz a sin. itz natural. n wut other herb fer the service ov man cood he been talkin bout? oregano aint rlly used 2 the service ov man, juss flavourz the food. lol
PeAcE

weirdo79
08-17-2004, 09:28 PM
I'm just curious since id prefer hell over being stuck with a bunch of mormons in heaven but if im good will I still get to go to hell? I just want to make sure I get to meet all those cool people from all those polytheistic societies after all they can't be in heaven either right? Plato surely is not in heaven he would never accept gods will since he was a huge supporter of Athena....And if one god is true then all of them are by the same basis of assumption. So the question is where are MY gods ,,,, where is my Ares, Hades , Zeus!! where's my Osiris, Isis and Set!!! damn me , damn me all too hell (sorry couldnt resist)

KillaBuzz
08-18-2004, 03:10 AM
well this iz the major problem ov a religion dating back so far in history, back then EVERYONE thot that it b best that they wait till there married 2 have sex. now obviously nowadayz thingz r different, thingz have changed in the world. now ppl dunt care ta wait till their married, but i dunt think they think there goin 2 hell fer not waitin. after all, if god iz az forgivin az hez supposed 2 b, hed forgive all our sinz n there wood b noone ta send 2 hell. i dunt agree wit how yer supposed ta wait till yer married n it cant b wit the same sex, but i do understand y yer supposed ta wait. u see, god gave us sexual organz to recreate life, therefore, he only wantz us ta use these organz to create life. Also, u see, u gotta think bout how far back theze rulez r datin, back when sex dint happen az recreation. can u see my point? i aint badmouthin catholicz like u other idiotz did, all im sayin iz that itz a religion that rlly duznt fit this time period. so ov course the die hard catholic followerz r expectin thingz ov ppl that juss aint gunna happen. i think god realizes that this iz a new day an age, therefore our valuez n moralz r different. ITZ CALLED EVOLUTION, do u rlly think that u cood make a religion that wood go along wit the average oppinion ov the ppl on earth, and expect that in 1,000 yrz moralz on earth willnot b totally different? an if u knew anythin bout catholicz, ud kno that they do not support racism, er any kind ov "master race" or "pure race" az the nazi'z did. tell me exactly y they wood wanna help the naziz kill the jewz when their religion comez frum jewish beleifz? many "respected" charcterz ov the catholic bible were jewish. get yer factz straight b4 u start talkin shit bout other pplz religionz, even if u knew wut the fuck yer talkin bout u shood at least respect all religionz, even if u dunt agree wit em. whoever called catholicz bastardz n said they beleive in ethnic cleansing is a tru fuckin idiot. here u r, belittling a race becuz u think they belittle other racez. i juss cant stand ppl who talk shit bout otherz beleifz, especially when they dunt even got their factz straight. hopefully sumbody agreez wit me.
PeAcE

naturalmystic
08-18-2004, 03:02 PM
mormon is a sick religion...they believe black people were put on earth for the service of the white man...sick...sick

dog420
08-19-2004, 12:15 PM
who is god? lol

Ammie
08-19-2004, 06:26 PM
AMEN sry just felt the need to say that :D:D:D

qwerty
08-20-2004, 04:38 AM
killabuzz.....i totally agree

Lovinhigh
08-21-2004, 07:25 PM
Killabuzz, you need a brush-up on your grammer, dude! No offense. :eek:

Lulu
08-22-2004, 01:26 PM
And unless you had something,
other than a snide comment to make
(partially hidden behind a "No offense" :eek: )

you should have kept your post to yourself

BTW KillaBuzz, I completely agree :)

Wheemer
08-23-2004, 05:03 AM
KillaBuzz, I completely agree with you about using sex for the creation of life, only. That seems obvious though, when you really think about it. As we see in a person that is considered a holy man, there is no talk or presence of sexual desire at all. Nowadays this culture and world is so over involved with sex, it's absolutely rediculous.

Religion seems to play such a strange part in everyones life in modern times. It seems that fear is the greatest motivation for any religious practices.

Religion is a direction map to eternal life. It doesn't matter what religious belief you start off learning, if you are able to hold onto pure conciousness throughout childhood and you remain free from sexual desire, you will be one the path to enlightenment. Once elightenment is reached, it won't take long before the devine realization of nothingness. Pow! The key to eternal life. Becoming one with god.

DayTripper420
08-23-2004, 05:37 PM
jesus was the biggest hippie of all time what else can you say....

Wheemer
08-24-2004, 06:08 AM
I don't know about him being a hippie. He never taught sex. However I can tell you he could get a buzz on pretty easily. Especially when using and inhaling that godly good oil of cannabis!! Not to mention the wine...

KillaBuzz
08-25-2004, 02:15 AM
haha..yer a funny guy. im srry i dunt speak in proper english form, if yah dunt like it, y dunt u juss stop readin my postz? an thx fer agreein wit me on that guyz :)
PeAcE

brusie499
08-29-2004, 05:18 PM
to this question i say yes. if god is real and he did create everything why would he create something like pot if he did not want us to use it.

Stooj
08-29-2004, 06:06 PM
God created the platypus. He's obviously a toker.

GHoSToKeR
09-01-2004, 01:16 AM
in my humble opinion, so many people get confused between spirituality and religion.. people belive if you dont go to church every day or whatever, then youre not faithful, and if you dont do what your religion tells you to do then youre sinning. well personalyl i think thats bullshit. i hate organized religion. its just another way for a load of people to control a hell of alot more people. i believe, if you have faith in a god, any god, then your worship that god or gods however the fuck you want, and no one can say shit. you can believe in the bible, believe in god and not have to go to church, church is bullshit. its hyopocritical. your interpritation of the bible or of gods word is your own and thats all that matters. some religions do believe that takin or using mind altering substances is a sin, but theyre excuse for drinkin is that they "use it in moderation" in other words, they dont get drunk.. i say, if you can use alcohol in moderation and not be sinnin then u can smoke up and not be sinnin. simple. next subject lol :)

GHoSToKeR
09-01-2004, 01:17 AM
God created the platypus. He's obviously a toker.
i'd just like to say 'hahahahahahahahahahahah' :) peace

Sedater18
09-01-2004, 02:01 AM
He couldn't be against drinking because Jesus turned water into wine. I'm not really religous but it wouldnt make much sense for him to be mad at us for getting high. I bet he bakes all the time.

DarkKnightH20
09-02-2004, 02:16 AM
He made it, his fault. I'm sure he doesn't give a shit.

Tetrahydra
09-02-2004, 04:52 PM
It is very sad to see ignorance like this in the world. Of course he made cannabis and there are many purposes for it. Also how are you so SURE he does'nt care? It does'nt make much sense for us to be ignorant of the problems and issues in the world and I know I cannot speak for all tokers, but a large percent smoke weed to forget about life. I also smoke weed, and am in the process of limiting it to respoonsible using. In my opinion maryjane helps you reach deeper levels of understanding in spiritualness, and I don't know how you can deny your destiny, for it is the destiny of all.

Tetrahydra
09-02-2004, 05:07 PM
Why do many deny the guy in the sky?
If time spent on weed was even the same as he
maybe your situation would be key!
Just as an uneducated man is noticed quickly.
Ignorance is bliss

Tetrahydra
09-02-2004, 05:30 PM
last bit unless anyone wants to respond--
People have to educate themselves to be smart enough to even say the things being said, MOLE, your saying your sure that its OK cuz here put it here. You know your talking about GOD who created EVERYTHING- sin happiness FREEWILL, everything harmful and good, so with that I do not see how your point is valid. Also on the issue of hell, whoever was saying that they would rather be in hell than in heaven w/mormans? Mormans will NOT be in heaven for they are a cult, just as JW's. Hell is not anything to mess with. WHY can"t people drop their frikin pride and just admit GOD is REAL? I mean look at the process of life, we have to create life to reproduce, well come on people of course we have something that created us. Any ways the prophecys are completing themselves, And even all the scientific scholors even say that the odds of creation being true is better than any theory they have. Death is inevitable, in this world, but death is only the beginning.

Wheemer
09-06-2004, 02:00 AM
when you smoke up if your mood remains positive and you are having good thoughts then I think it's cool. If you are getting angry about anything or having negative thoughts then you shouldn't smoke weed.

YES
09-06-2004, 05:35 PM
Nobody can talk for God, dont try. You dont know what he thinks or wants. And if you are religious the only way to have some idea about what God whats us to do is read the NT.

Just because God put it on the earth doesnt make it alright to smoke. Maybe we arent using the plant for the way he wanted.

He put im gonna smoke either way. Hopefully God understands.

BOgart.bitch
09-07-2004, 04:10 AM
i used to have this theory whenever i first started to get high that earth was god's giant pot plant.. id say, "why else do you think there is so much pot growing here? god uses earth to plant it all.. and we are just like tiny bugs that eat a bit here and there.. but dont come close to smoking much." haha.

weird.

Sedater18
09-10-2004, 08:53 PM
Chill out with the "your ignorant" shit dude. Know one knows what god thinks...oh yeah except from all the dudes that wrote the fucking bible, how come god just stopped talking to people after mental institute's were made popular. If god did talk to someone nowaday we wouldn't believe him *cough david koresh cough.*there are so many fucking contradictions in the bible and the same sort of story has been used in many many religions for tens of thousands of years (Naoh's Ark especially.) Dude noah couldnt repopulate the entire earth with 2 of each kind of each animal because everything would be inbreed and would be distorted and gross. Atheists and religous men can never finish an argument because atheists will argue with science and religous men will just use shit like "he is an essence inside of everyone, you will meet him when you die and he will send you down to hell." Dude I was just placing a bet, if god is real and I see you in the afterlife, if I can get god to eat some brownies with me then you owe me a soda.

Sedater18
09-10-2004, 08:54 PM
no one* eh im cant spell

Imotep
09-11-2004, 01:40 AM
I reckon;
Jesus was an arab looking dude and all his preists sat around fuming bales of "incense" and having really profound thoughts, rubbin oil on their foreds etc. Hotboxin the temple article in high times was great.
I read the bible cover to cover as a lad in uniting church i was brought up in (only slightly scarred and moderateley betrayed) and it scared the fuck out of me. Revelation was the weirdest thing ever. Ive never seen shit that weird on any trip.
All the blood of christ, crucify, slay the lamb etc. No wonder i ended up into death/rage/destroy/blood music.
And my mother thinks it was the drugs... :D

Wheemer
09-11-2004, 03:42 AM
What actaully scared you? I can't understand what you are saying.

I totally agree with you about the hotboxin'.

As for Jesus tuning water into wine, that's bullshit. That is a metafore (SP?) for the fact that wherever jesus went, the people around his started feeling intoxicated, even though they had not drank alcohol. His godly power was so strong that it emminant from every cell in his body.

Sedater18
09-11-2004, 07:23 PM
so god gets people fucked up.

Wheemer
09-12-2004, 12:25 AM
it honestly depends on your frame of mind... If you already have a realationship with jesus and you know him in your heart, then the effect definately feels like heaven (nirvana), nothing but peace and love. However if you have not accepted jesus as your personal saviour, then it's more like fear. If you are a worshipper of demons then it will have a negative affect on you and surely you could die.

The spirit is fealt slightly at concerts and stuff... when the rockers are all doped up and singing with all their passion. The croud surely can feel the effects. Much like Elvis, he had some spirit in him.

Wheemer
09-12-2004, 12:28 AM
Have you seen any of those big religious concerts where people are going crazy for jesus... shaking and shit, like an epileptic attack... I've seen that. Those people are strange.

Sedater18
09-12-2004, 12:34 AM
hahah no shit dude. I want to go to one of those and crowd surf.

GHoSToKeR
09-12-2004, 07:16 PM
If you are a worshipper of demons then it will have a negative affect on you and surely you could die.

i hate that kinda shit

come on man, preach ur shit however much u want, but i dont like being told im going to die and im a worshipper of demons just coz i dont believe the same as u

Wheemer
09-14-2004, 04:10 AM
I'm not saying if you worship demons you are going to die, in general. I say that if you wotship demons and you happen to bump into Jesus on the corner, and he's buzzin' with the holy spirit of fire, then when you feel it you will not be able to handle it and you will die.

Like the only way you can handle a full flooding of the holy spirit is if you know god, and recognized that he is all, then it would just be a MAJOR life changing event for you.

Do I make more sense... I don't know if the person would really die... To be honest, most people are so confussed about god that they might even say they worship demons, but when it's all undressed and you know what's it their heart... they have deep down really loved god all that time and didn't really realize it. Meaning I'd say most of the so called demon worshipers are just lying to themselves and the world about what they really honestly and truely believe.

Wheemer
09-14-2004, 04:38 AM
Back to the topis of the post... I know that God wants you to do whatever it takes for you to love him, period.

Many times, the problems and sin of this world cloud and seperate people from realizing gods grace. I say to you that if he is on your side, you can handle anything in life.

Tetrahydra
09-14-2004, 05:51 PM
I would like to say that if you want to see the truth, you will, in your heart and once you find it, it will bind itself to you. I'm not saying what truth you have to look for, just what I found, when I searched.

Wheemer
09-15-2004, 09:51 PM
We are born destined to discover the truth. However the lies of "satan" and his hold on society blinds use as we enter maturity. We as children of god as faced with anger and all the other sins against god as soon as we enter the world. Children are so much more in touch with god's true reality. Adults that stay from God are so confussed about who they really are and there purpose in live. In God we all find purpose. Personally, many people will never connect fully with god again until death. Those who loose their way early in life will often never find it again. The only way we can ensure the promise of a heavenly future is the raise children as the image of god, just as the bible discribes.

If I ever have a son in life it would be best to think of the child as having God's will and strength right outta the gate. Human conditioning and the ignorance of the public still condon physical punishment and many parent use intense anger to get their kids to listen to them. When you use anger to talk to God, do you think he is listening? No... He responds through love only.

I may have gotten off topic, but I'm just letting it flow.

Wheemer
09-15-2004, 10:00 PM
That sucks... I wanted to make some revisions to my last post and I wasn't allowed. That's just stupid.

GHoSToKeR
09-16-2004, 02:05 AM
We are born destined to discover the truth. However the lies of "satan" and his hold on society blinds use as we enter maturity. We as children of god as faced with anger and all the other sins against god as soon as we enter the world. Children are so much more in touch with god's true reality. Adults that stay from God are so confussed about who they really are and there purpose in live. In God we all find purpose. Personally, many people will never connect fully with god again until death. Those who loose their way early in life will often never find it again. The only way we can ensure the promise of a heavenly future is the raise children as the image of god, just as the bible discribes.

If I ever have a son in life it would be best to think of the child as having God's will and strength right outta the gate. Human conditioning and the ignorance of the public still condon physical punishment and many parent use intense anger to get their kids to listen to them. When you use anger to talk to God, do you think he is listening? No... He responds through love only.

I may have gotten off topic, but I'm just letting it flow.
i prefer to think of "the way of god" as social engineering, which doesnt affect kids until they grow up, but is imprinted in their minds since they can walk and talk... but hey, whatdoiknow

holotrope
10-23-2004, 04:49 PM
Any God you could believe in gave us free will, and pot. The choice is ours to make. Any choice can yield good or bad, it's the way we deal with it that's the test. So smoke pot, expand your mind, and spread peace, and know when not to smoke. But don't smoke pot all the time to the exclusion of other mind-expanding experiences, and sit around wasting your life. cos i think that would probably piss any God off.
peace

PrimitiveChurch
04-28-2005, 05:30 AM
mormon is a sick religion...they believe black people were put on earth for the service of the white man...sick...sick
:eek:
Hmmmmm, We'd better look into this serious charge ... http://www.blacklds.org/

boywonder
04-28-2005, 08:40 AM
Why do you think he put it here abit inroposnisble if he didnt want us to use it! why make it get you fucked,same with muchrooms if he knew what they did coz he made them and us adn he knew the combination human plus mushroom or weed =s being very fucked, and he must have known people would use them because he KNOWS EVERYTHING apparently he knew i was goin to be a stoner and not belive in any kind of organised religion also. and why create me just to live a life my way and accorind to the bible be dammed forever in the pit's of hell, im not goin to kill anyone but how bout the rest of the commandments.

boywonder
04-28-2005, 08:42 AM
Most of us are sinners who sin everyday so I don't think smoking weed will annoy him that much.

lol

stoner spirit
04-28-2005, 09:40 AM
I bet he's lighting up a joint or bowl right now, who knows, hahahaha. Hell, he also might be smoking out with the other Gods every now and then, lol. I'm glad weed and shrooms are here, but these damn prohibitionists are allways trying to get in the way of things.

amsterdam
04-28-2005, 02:12 PM
no kidding!!it comes from a seed that you plant and UP comes a plant that you dry and smoke??no chemical change or process at all?how could he care?

amsterdam
04-28-2005, 02:12 PM
i think if you waste your life over bud he would be none to happy.

F L E S H
04-28-2005, 05:16 PM
You will rot in the flames of hell for all eternity just for thinking about smoking that vile weed! You will suffer interminable torture at the hand of demons!

Seriously, who the fuck cares? It's about your own conscience, nothing else. If you feel it's alright, then do it. If you feel too guilty about it, then don't do it.

CletusVandam
04-28-2005, 05:30 PM
amsterdam, this is GOD i have a hookup for u if u want it. not a narc

CletusVandam

CletusVandam

stonekilluh
04-28-2005, 05:46 PM
WUTUP ALL YA CROOKED ASS BITCHES! AND IT'S DA STONE! OH HO SHIT, AND I'M SAYING AS UH HOLY ROLLA, I AM SELFAWARED THAT EVERYBODY BESIDES MY ASS IS FUCKIN CRAZY, YOU KNOW IN THERE LIVING ROOM DANCING AROUND IN THERE GRANDMOTHER'S PANTIES RUBBING PEANUT BUTTER ON THEMSELVES, AHA AH JUGGALO- AND WHEN YOU FUCKS STOP AND REALIZE THAT EVERYONE IS FUCKIN THE CRAZY THE CONFUSION OF ASKING THE QUESTION "WHY' ENDS, WHO FEELS THAT MAGIC? I SHOVE MY INDIAN DICK IN YOUR BRAIN, AND SKULLFUCK UNTIL I GO NUMB!!! AH HA... TRIP..

GHoSToKeR
04-28-2005, 08:11 PM
"IN THERE LIVING ROOM DANCING AROUND IN THERE GRANDMOTHER'S PANTIES RUBBING PEANUT BUTTER ON THEMSELVES,"

who told you about that? mom!!?!?!?!?!?!

jacquelyne
04-28-2005, 10:38 PM
lol fuckn hell
SICKOS
YOU KNOW IN THERE LIVING ROOM DANCING AROUND IN THERE GRANDMOTHER'S PANTIES RUBBING PEANUT BUTTER ON THEMSELVES
thats funny shit

stoner spirit
04-29-2005, 05:00 AM
This dude is crazy as shit, hahahaha.

bigchazz55
04-29-2005, 05:12 AM
YEA!!!! god put weed on this planet for a reason.... nd we all know what that reason is.....to have a good time

major crisis
05-04-2005, 07:38 PM
I'm just curious about this one. I remember hearing somewhere its against god if you do stuff like weed, beer ect.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it's against you
if being against you is being against God then...

what a stupid thing :mad:
I dislike the people who put this kind of ideas in people's heads.

man,
just think about what is best for you and you will never lose it

stonekilluh
05-05-2005, 10:50 PM
1..2..3.. AND GOD DIED RESURRECTED SO HE IS I AND I AM HIM! SMOKED AND CHOKED BURNIN ALIVE! ALIVE ! AHHH AND I'M ON FIRE! AHHH BITCHES! NEVER SAID WHICH GOD I WAS! JUST SAYING BE GOOD AND BE LONESOME! TO HELL WITH ALL OF YA- LOVE SINCERELY STONE KILLUH THE BADBOY VILLIAN!.... GO SUCK UH DICK AND DIE YOU GOOSE RUBBIN FUCKS!...

GHoSToKeR
05-06-2005, 06:02 AM
ummm

mellow mood
05-07-2005, 11:29 PM
sorry to deceive you, but if theres a god, and nobody here never taled to him(or stop smokin), well we just dont know. but i guess why wouldnt he? anyway i dont care if jesus dont like weed me i like it so fuck him

boycey58
05-10-2005, 06:08 PM

i don't think alcohol can be a sin. after all Jesus drank wine.

i don't see why God would be against weed. why would He be against people enjoying themselves. ok so mabye He'd have an issue with crack dealers but hemp (and the marijuana leaves) are natural plants that He created. why would God create something that he didn't want used?

boycey58
05-10-2005, 06:12 PM
1..2..3.. AND GOD DIED RESURRECTED SO HE IS I AND I AM HIM! SMOKED AND CHOKED BURNIN ALIVE! ALIVE ! AHHH AND I'M ON FIRE! AHHH BITCHES! NEVER SAID WHICH GOD I WAS! JUST SAYING BE GOOD AND BE LONESOME! TO HELL WITH ALL OF YA- LOVE SINCERELY STONE KILLUH THE BADBOY VILLIAN!.... GO SUCK UH DICK AND DIE YOU GOOSE RUBBIN FUCKS!...

ahem....

stonekilluh
05-11-2005, 07:43 PM
If God where have kids
& If Jesus Christ was like God or even God himself
Thus each of us could be like God too!
In otherwords: "Believe In Your Self..."

stonekilluh
05-11-2005, 07:54 PM
BOYCEY 58 GOT HIS MAMA ON MY DICK! SHE BE SCRATCHIN MY ASS AND RUBBIN HER TITS, TWISTIN MY BALLS, WITH UH FLYING ELBOW TO THE GUT!!! SHE'S UH FREAKY BITCH! OH HO SHIT!...

ashantiwa
06-29-2005, 09:39 PM
I don't know 'bout beer but God created weed and the herbs of the earth were created for the healing of man-kind. Why would god create something if we were not meant to use it. The problem comes when we abuse what was given to us to use. I'm not a drug abuser, I'm a pot smoker, there's a difference. It is beleived that marijuana opens the 'third eye', the link to the spiritual. It opens us to the idea of a higher power which is why mainstream society (or babylon as we call them) is so afraid of marijuana.

stoner spirit
06-30-2005, 12:44 AM
Yep, if I had lots of weed on hand, I'd be using it in my Pagan rituals. Not that this topic pertains to that subject, but I don't think God or the Gods cares weather you spark up a joint or not. He or they leave that up to you to decide. If you want to smoke it, then smoke it, if you don't, then don't.
Lates

harmonicminor
06-30-2005, 05:21 AM
pot is one of the ingredients of the holy grail. look it up on james arthur website. theres many plants in the combo. true religion has been supressed and changed. want proof of the other side? go do salvia divinorum and you will see or if you are really brave do the holy grail "recipe on James Arthur site". I have traveled through many dimensions in 1 session and they were like layers of an onion and I kept going through to other dimensions.
this reality is like a hologram and isnt even a solid as one would think
any solid matter is made up of mostly empty space
the physical body is but a mere vehicle for the soul temporarily
the soul lives eternally
the altered mind enables you insight from the other dimensionss

so smoooooooke one up :-)

mercifulstonerasta
07-16-2005, 03:22 PM
hi jah jah cit6y

bruiser
07-16-2005, 05:46 PM

Don't mind these atheist people dude,they want you to fall like they have,the Lord God himself said it's not what goes into a mans mouth that makes him foul,it's what comes out of it,I smoke weed and smoke cigeretts,does that make me a monster? lol,no,the greatest sins are those you do to others,if you smoke weed but keep a good tongue and love everyone what wrong are you doing,but if weed becomes a problem then it is a problem....the Lord himself attended weddings were people drank! he also went to many dinners at other people's homes and never once said the drinking has to stop,not trying to contradict the lord by any means,but if your heart is good and you smoke weed what harm have you done to your fellow brother?........atheist,duh

bud buddy 87
07-29-2005, 07:03 AM
i have that pipe. 50 at brown bag in ottawa

and now you see why im athiest i dont have 2 worry about things like that...

MeatRulz
07-29-2005, 07:16 AM
i think there are other dimensions and i think god actually made excenstance or however u spell it because i dont think it would be straight with him to be bored with nothin there i also belive in aliens i have also done salvia so... i belive all things conjured together could have happened.

F L E S H
07-29-2005, 02:48 PM
Listen, every major religion has one thing in common, that your body is like a holy temple, and defiling it with intoxicating substances is wrong.

Deal with it. If you wanna smoke weed, just do it and fuck 'god'

Twoshots
07-29-2005, 03:10 PM
If you wanna smoke weed, just do it and fuck 'god'

Hehe What are you going to say when its your time and you find out you were wrong..
"Sorry about that Big G,didnt really mean Fuck you"..oh shit I really done it now...ahhhahhhahh

F L E S H
07-29-2005, 04:29 PM
When I die, I will be at peace with myself, and possibly with a joint between my lips, and I will be content for the rest of eternity. I don't need nyone to judge me except for my own conscience.

weirdo79
07-29-2005, 11:55 PM
"Hehe What are you going to say when its your time and you find out you were wrong..
"Sorry about that Big G,didnt really mean Fuck you"..oh shit I really done it now...ahhhahhhahh"

Yeah that would be an interesting question how about you answer the reverse of it too ;) . What if you die and "oops" the right religion was Hindu , you get to now be reincarnated as a paramecium.....

The very idea that we have a clue about the finality of death or where we "go" or if we do go anywhere is unlikely given the most fortuitous circumstance that we proceed to actually realize we might not be the epitome of life , and our ego's devolved to the point where we could actually ponder something not based on something drilled into our heads at an early age or by a strong desire to "belong".....but im probably just rambling as per usual....

On an interesting note there is as much evidence to support one religion over any other. I might as well worship nothing, Anubis , Athena, Quetzalcouatl, or any other god or goddess that strikes my fancy (or as said before nothing). In all no one knows for sure and those that say they do are hopefully only deluding one person....

p.s. A note for all Christians never quote scripture it'll always bite you in the bum, Here's a good example of an Apologist trying to double talk and spin the contradictions into harmless mistakes.... ;) Not to mention trying to decide which bible to believe in....

http://homepage.mac.com/gurban/all_those_translations.html :)

brrg744
07-30-2005, 12:15 AM
its in the bible so i suppose so, if he didnt want us using it he wouldnt make weed. i dont believe in god tho

beachguy in thongs
08-10-2005, 05:16 PM
I was scrolling up and busted out in laughter when I saw bud buddy's avatar!

Joel
08-10-2005, 05:44 PM
God is real in my belief, but it was god who created earth so it says in the bible. And on earth what grew in jamaica? MARIJUANA. Therefore all these police faggets are trying to bust people with a "sacred" plant if u wanna call it that GOD created..morons.

peaceloveandbud
10-10-2009, 04:26 PM
The God I KNOW doesn't keep score. If that was the case, none of us would be able to make it. God sent his Son Jesus, to pay for our sin though FAITH in him. To make a long story short, A lot of you guys have some great points! :D If God created this earth, and EVERTHING in it, then weed has it's use. Is it a sin to get high? Maybe. BUT GOD DOESN'T KEEP SCORE! Jesus said "I have come to give you life, and life to the fullest." May not be wise to get drunk, high & what ever else, but I think we are all a work in process. I personally have spent enough time "seeking" God, and know he's real alright! ;)

I really like your stance on this, and I must admit my agreeance with your opinion. I think it boils down to gluttony-over indulgence. Possibly smoke a bowl, calm yourself down, and be finished. Like if Jesus drank a glass of red wine. I'm not saying I don't get higher than a kite most days.. But that's beside the point ;) Everyone commits sins, but by giving your heart & dedication to the Lord, you're well on your way to the pearly gates :)

joe1992
01-26-2011, 11:59 PM
Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed which is upon the face of all the earth.â?¦To you it will be for meat." â?¦ And God saw everything that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. (Genesis 1:29-31)

For so the Lord said unto me, "I will take my rest and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs. For afore harvest, when the bud is perfect and the sour grape is ripening in the flower, he shall cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks and take away and cut down the branches." (Isaiah 18:4-5)

fucktheman18
01-27-2011, 01:54 AM
Guess it depends on what god you are talking about. If you are talking about christianity then yeah it would be a sin. Everything remotely fun is a sin to the god of Christianity.

aint that the truth. :stoned:

fucktheman18
01-27-2011, 01:57 AM
Well if you're talking about the Christian God I guess it depends on if you care about what GOD would really think...or your church. Most Christians I've came across care more about impressing their community than their God. In MY opinion (although I am no longer Christian) if God IS real..I don't see why Marajuana would be considered a "sin". God made it...obviously for us to use.

Immolation
10-31-2011, 05:34 AM
Genesis 1:29 -1:31 God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so. And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day. 9:3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things

prettygirlsmokes420
10-31-2011, 05:10 PM
The old testemate mentions "herb" both In the beginning and in the end. I personally believe that because of all the different medicinal and practical perposes, that it was put here for us. Take the natives for example, you really thaught they were really smoking tobacco in those peace pipes? Hell no, they would chill and work it out over a nice bowl of some ganj, then they would cook out and stuff. Good times. ;)

420IAMthatIAM
04-14-2012, 03:29 AM

it's the new wine