PDA

View Full Version : BobBong....

likemclever
11-07-2005, 05:50 PM
BobBong...

I tried to respond to that thread you started about that puke jahjahjahjah...

IT SEEMS TO HAVE DISAPEARED.....

I'm starting to get fucking pissed off about this deleted thread shit.

If BobBong thread was so fucking harmful that it needed to be deleted than maybe "you" mod or whoever should take care of the source of the problem....I noticed that jahjahjahjah.....is still regestered......hhhmmmmm.

anyway bob this is what I was going to say.

Yeah, it's that jahjahjahjah person.....

I followed the link you posted but you can no longer post to the thread...so I'm guessing that either the thread is locked or deleted.......that makes the second thread (that I know of) of his in recent times that has been gotten rid of.

Yeah their a puke.

The first thread I was talking about was

he/she was telling us that his mother JUST (hours ago) died of cancer or some shit in the hospital.....and that they were so depressed they were going to blow their head off.....tried to make it sound real convincing.....but of course they were totally full of shit.

Yeah, I know of a lot better people than that maggot who have been banned for less.

they are trying to gain negative attention.....I'm not sure why.

BobBong
11-07-2005, 07:04 PM
HMMMM......interesting.....we are not allowed to voice our opinion about other members? even in a private forum where only select (paying) members can read what is posted...

this is NOT what i call good (paying)customer service..

I...just don't know what to say... or think

BobBong
11-07-2005, 07:19 PM
jahjahjahjah has to be one of the most malicious members i've seen yet. Why has he not been banned?

likemclever
11-07-2005, 10:08 PM
I've never asked for anyoneâ??s head yet and I'm not about to start now.....but-

what I have a problem with is.....a thread that you started voicing your opinion (in the cafe I might add) about this shit bag (which was a mild post IMO) was deleted.......and yet the shit bag is allowed to run their mouth.....and stir shit up on purpose.

Iâ??ve got no problem with Ron or the modsâ?¦â?¦I think they do a great job considering what their facingâ?¦â?¦.but this confuses me.

kuulbns
11-08-2005, 12:19 AM
Dear Bob, It was me. I am sorry. I folowed your thread and deleted Jahjahs rape post. I mistakenly deleted your post about it. I am checking out the other threads now. again I'm sorry it was my screwup. I was trying to do something positive.

likemclever
11-08-2005, 12:35 AM
Sorry to be so snippy/bitchy....Kuulbns.

It was just frustrating to find threads that I wanted to post to deleted......keep up the good work.....:)

kuulbns
11-08-2005, 12:44 AM
thanks for your patience, although I personally find many of her posts juvenile if not offensive, I don't find reason enough to ban her. I will keep an eye out though.