PDA

View Full Version : Farenheit 9/11

sensiskunk
07-08-2004, 06:08 PM
i saw Farenheit 9/11 and its very disturbing. i already knew that Bush's main initiative in Iraq was for oil, thus lots of money. Since his innaguration hes been wanting to take over Iraq's oil facilities, though he never admitted it, Michael Moore plainly linked OIL to BUSH. Not only is he killing american soldiers for his personal funds, he is wasting American tax paying dollars to do so. if u havent seen it already, i suggest you do, it will open your mind as to what George Bush is really about, MONEY! he doesnt care about the well-being of this country, he cares more about his personal needs. watching this movie, makes me realize how corrupt this country actually is.

Tilde
07-08-2004, 11:52 PM
corrupt the country?

sensiskunk
07-09-2004, 01:52 AM
people know what Bush is doing, yet they are still supporting him. thats is corruption of the mind, not necessarily corruption as in violence.

teresaj2k
07-09-2004, 02:35 PM
i saw it a week or so ago. it's a good film. very funny in places, very sad in some, and just plain gruesome in others. who else loved the caption saying "thats not true...but here is his direct line ###-####"? i must say the film could have gone more in depth. everyone should see it tho. and please don't waste your vote this nov., vote kerry. we won't get bush out with all this nader, libertarian, etc. non-sense.

Libertarian Toker
07-09-2004, 04:07 PM
The power of film to propagte minds is amazing. Anyone that votes for Kerry, "is" voting for Bushy. They come from the same damn mold. They are both skulls. Doesn't that ring a bell for any of you guys? He comes from the same puppy mill as Bushy. Skull and Bones, with headquarters on the campus of Yale University, also includes President George Bush, Bush's father and grandfather as members. Get it yet? All they do there is breed people for positions of power. If the same people that are pulling Bushy's strings are going to be pulling Kerry's, then they are the same person.

"vote kerry"

Be carefull what you wish for, you just might get it.

Toker

teresaj2k
07-09-2004, 05:20 PM
i hope i do get it. at least it's not bush! now is not the time to be pissing votes down the drain. toker, i respect you for your veiws. but do you really think your libertarian guy (don't remember his name, my bad) has a chance to win? this election, as is any election i'd say, is all about choosing the lesser of two evils. this country is divided in two, the "moral majority" aka republicans, and the rest of us. and the rest of us are too busy fighting each other. we need to stop this b.s. and form a united front. i believe most of us would agree the priority is getting bush out of office. so lets rally behind the best way to get that job done: kerry. of course there are things about his policies that we don't agree with. but there will never be a polotician that has perfect policy. so when and if he gets elected, EVERYONE send two letters a week to your congressmen, representitives, and our president. they'll get the idea that we won't rest until or veiws are seen. and if they don't acknowledge (sp?) these veiws, let them know it's career suicide. nothing will get done if we all just set on our asses and bitch.

maryjanemama
07-09-2004, 05:35 PM
It's simple really, NowhereMan for president. If you act like an asshole, he bans you from the US. On a raft. The first one to go would be Bush and, oooops, there's a hole in his raft. I wonder if Georgy can doggy paddle.:)

sensiskunk
07-09-2004, 06:28 PM
So if i vote for Kerry, im actually voting for Bush. wow, why didnt i think of that? just because kerry went to YALE, doesnt mean hes bush, or that bush has control of him. theres no point in wasting our votes, Bush is in it for the money, and power, nothing else.

Libertarian Toker
07-09-2004, 06:56 PM
"as is any election i'd say, is all about choosing the lesser of two evils."

Choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil. As long as that's the way you think, two choices will be all you ever have. It seems by ignoring the fact that Kerry and Bush are both bonesmen, your deliberately ignoring that they are controled by the same people. Kerry is not going to save you from Bush's policy's. You can't choose the lesser of two evils if they are both the same evil.

"at least it's not bush!"

That's where your wrong. It is bush, you just can't see that it is. They are both puppets being played by the same puppeteers.

"now is not the time to be pissing votes down the drain."

Yet that is exactly what your doing. And in doing so your also making sure that no other party ever gets into a position to be a threat to your two evils.

"do you really think your libertarian guy (don't remember his name, my bad) has a chance to win?"

No, I don't think he will. Mainly because people think they need to vote for evil or they are wasting their vote.

"we need to stop this b.s. and form a united front."

I'm with ya man, but not if your going to unite under evil. I refuse to give my support to someone based on my dislike for another. Even more so if both of the idiots are getting their strings pulled by the same people.

"they'll get the idea that we won't rest until or veiws are seen. and if they don't acknowledge (sp?) these veiws, let them know it's career suicide."

If you vote for them, they think that is aproval for their policy's. You blindly elect idiots you don't agree with, and then think a few letters will change them to suit you? That's kind of funny. Your telling the lesser evil that he is seeing your views if you elect him. I think I will continue to vote for people that I mostly agree with, rather then vote for someone I don't agree with much at all, and hope they will change for me if I write them letters.

Toker

Libertarian Toker
07-09-2004, 07:02 PM
So if i vote for Kerry, im actually voting for Bush. wow, why didnt i think of that? just because kerry went to YALE, doesnt mean hes bush, or that bush has control of him. theres no point in wasting our votes, Bush is in it for the money, and power, nothing else.

And what is it that Kerry is in it for? They were both bonesmen. Do you have any clue as to what that means? The only wasted votes are the ones that are for Bush or Kerry.

Toker

sensiskunk
07-09-2004, 07:30 PM
you believe wat u must, no one other than Bush or Kerry will become president, so i dont know what ur talking about. Back up YOUR information with facts, otherwise what ur sayin is complete BS. It is congress that controls everything, and the majority of them are republicans. John Edwards did not go to YALE, wheres ur argument there? If anybody wants the US to change, vote on better Senators from which u agree with, presidents are always controlled by the majority decision of them.

maryjanemama
07-09-2004, 07:38 PM
I agree with Toker. It took me a while, but I see his point now. If we are ever going to have more choices, we HAVE to let politicians know that we will not settle for just 2 candidates, who are basically the same. By thinking Kerry is the lesser evil you are buying into what they want you to believe. Sure, there's a big, no, a huge chance that Kerry will win...but the more people vote for a third party, the more other politicians will see that we are not going to let them pigeon hole us into a 2 party system. Then, next election, politicians will really consider what the voters want and not be concerned with how to line their pockets. They will realize that they won't get re elected if they don't perform well while in office. A message will have been sent. Things are only black and white if you choose to see them that way.

sensiskunk
07-09-2004, 07:45 PM
that is a very good point, but the fact is the majority of people that do vote, vote republican. so no matter what, nothing will go our way. Once all these old biased people die off, the US slowly but surely change. If you do vote for an alternate, and lesser party, you are wasting your votes, and Bush will surely be re-elected.

Libertarian Toker
07-09-2004, 08:02 PM
"Back up YOUR information with facts, otherwise what ur sayin is complete BS."

What info is it that you would like backed up? The skulls? Ok! Here ya go. If ya need any more there is plenty out there. All ya gotta do is look.

http://www.matrixmasters.com/world/usnews/skullandbones.html

http://www.parascope.com/articles/0997/skullbones.htm

http://www.oilempire.us/kerry.html

http://www.infowars.com/print/Secret_societies/kerry_bush_sb.htm

http://www.bop2004.org/bop2004/candidate.aspx?cid=4

http://www.boston.com/news/politics/president/kerry/articles/2004/04/12/bush_bones_connected_to_kerry_bones/

The Order of the Skull and Bones
http://proliberty.com/observer/20040418.htm
Bush and Kerry in November. Neither will talk about their secret society membership; both infer greater allegiance to occult brotherhood than Americans

The Order of the Skull and Bones was founded in 1832. Campaign 2004 marks the first time two fellow Bonesman have been pitted against one another for the presidency. If 172 years of occult secret society tradition are any indication, all pretense of these two Bonesmen ??competing? for the presidency is merely a show for the voters.

compiled by The Idaho Observer

Both President Bush (1968) and John Kerry (1966) have appeared on national television with political pundit Tim Russert of Meet the Press. Both of them refused to answer any questions about their lifelong membership to the Skull and Bones Fraternity. The hold Skull and Bones has on these and some 800 living Yale graduates who had been selected to be a member of one of the world's most influential secret societies is forever. Both Bush and Kerry hold occultic secrets they cannot reveal to anyone, even their wives or closest non-Bones confidants.

The implication is clear: The two men most likely to be on the ballot for president of the United States next November have more allegiance to each other than their respective political parties; they have more allegiance to their frat buddies and their secret society than they have to the American people whom they intend to lead...somewhere.

One cannot dismiss the conflict to public service this presents. Our form of government is supposed to be open and public. A Bonesman whose highest allegiance to an extremely influential, globally-connected and self-interested secret society cannot possibly serve the best interests of his people and his country at the same time.

New York Observer columnist Ron Rosenbaum nailed the issue of conflicted public service in the highest public office in the land. ??I think there is a deep and legitimate distrust in America for power and privilege that are cloaked in secrecy. It's not supposed to be the way we do things. We're supposed to do things out in the open in America....any society or institution that hints there is something hidden is, I think, a legitimate subject for investigation.?

Rosenbaum, a Yale classmate of George W. Bush, has been obsessed with the Skull and Bones for 30 years. Though he has made many ingenious attempts over the years to ??get inside,? the best he has been able to do is videotape a nocturnal initiation rite held outside in the courtyard a few years ago. ??A woman holds a knife and pretends to slash the throat of another person lying down before them, and there's screaming and yelling at the neophytes,? he explained.

Part of Rosenbaum's fascination with the Bones is the fact that the whole thing is so weird. The building itself is, ??...this sepulchral, tomblike, windowless, granite, sandstone bulk that you can't miss. And I lived next to it. I had passed it all the time. And during the initiation rites, you could hear strange cries and whispers coming from the Skull and Bones tomb,? Rosenbaum explained for CBS' Morley Safer.

And it all starts with strange, ritualistic behavior among a select group of college boys, many of whom have grown up to be among the most powerful men of the 19th, 20th and 21st centuries (The Idaho Observer, February, March, 2004).

President Bush is a third-generation Bonesman. His grandfather (1917) evaded prosecution in the 40s for his role in financing the Nazi war machine during WWII; his father (1948) has arguably been the ??president-behind-the-scenes? from Ronald Reagan to present.

According to a CBS story on Kerry, Bush, Bones and the presidency, ??All Bonesmen....are forbidden to reveal what goes on in their inner sanctum, the windowless building on the Yale campus that is called 'The Tomb.'?

CBS went on to explain that Skull and Bones is, ??...a social and political network like no other. And they've responded to outsiders with utter silence -- until an enterprising Yale graduate, Alexandra Robbins, managed to penetrate the wall of silence in her book, ??Secrets of the Tomb.?

??I spoke with about 100 members of Skull and Bones and they were members who were tired of the secrecy, and that's why they were willing to talk to me, but probably twice that number hung up on me, harassed me, or threatened me,? Robbins said.

Robbins' investigations revealed that the main purpose of the Skull and Bones is to get as many members as possible into strategically placed positions of power. Robbins stated that President Bush has ??tapped? five Bonesmen to join his administration. One of them is current Securities and Exchange Commissioner William Donaldson (Class of 1953). Donaldson will answer no questions about the Bones.

The ritualistic behavior among the Bones seems to cement a bond between members that lasts a lifetime. Indeed, not once has there been a revelation that any Bonesman has ever betrayed another.

The CBS story even compared the Skull and Bones to the Mafia. Rosenbaum responded, ??I think Skull and Bones has had slightly more success than the Mafia in the sense that the leaders of the five families are all doing 100 years in jail, and the leaders of the Skull and Bones families are doing four and eight years in the White House.?

According to Robbins, the Skull and Bones are now ??tapping? women. The development was met with some resistance. ??The day before these women were supposed to be initiated, a group of Bonesmen, including William F. Buckley, obtained a court order to block the initiation claiming that letting women into the tomb would lead to date rape. Again more legal wrangling; finally it came down to another vote and women were admitted and initiated.?

The Bones are getting with the times and becoming ??multicultural? Robbins said. Blacks and gays are among the new initiates of this secret society.

??'Everything' we know about secret societies is what they have 'allowed' us to know so they can wriggle through history with their real agenda undetected.?

~Dan Thompson

As for voting for congressmen and such, what do think, I don't? I vote in every little election that comes up, not just every 4 years.

Toker

sensiskunk
07-09-2004, 09:21 PM
thats interesting, you must spend ALOT of time on the internet, cause i sure as hell dont. I bet most of that is false, but who knows, no one would ever admit to those accusations. I see where your coming from, but i still would vote for Kerry, just because Bush is a douche bag. Is there any proof whatsoever of that "illuminati" thats not on the internet. cause u know, and i know, people make up some BOGUS shit over the internet that has been manipulated.

Libertarian Toker
07-09-2004, 09:47 PM
"thats interesting, you must spend ALOT of time on the internet, cause i sure as hell dont."

It really doesn't take that long to see about who your voting for, and their competion. Of course if your just voting against the other guy at all cost, then I suppose it wouldn't really matter to you what he is about.

"I bet most of that is false"

I'll take that bet!

"I see where your coming from, but i still would vote for Kerry, just because Bush is a douche bag."

I understand why your voting for kerry, you don't have to keep reminding me.

"Is there any proof whatsoever of that "illuminati" thats not on the internet."

The illuminati doesn't concern me nearly as much as the bones connections in both of them. That they were both part of the same puppy mill is fact. If that doesn't ring a few alarm bells for ya, well, what can I say other then your one of the sheeple blindly following the herd.

Toker

Libertarian Toker
07-09-2004, 09:54 PM
Damn, what was i thinking trying to get a sheeple to drink from anything but the mainstream?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/10/02/60minutes/main576332.shtml

Does that help you any?

Toker

teresaj2k
07-09-2004, 09:59 PM
ok...

"I'm with ya man, but not if your going to unite under evil. I refuse to give my support to someone based on my dislike for another. Even more so if both of the idiots are getting their strings pulled by the same people. "

that sure is uniting??? this is exactly what i was talking about. this bickering. "i'll untite with you only if you stand for ABSOLUTELY what i believe in."

and yes, writing to every single person in our government that represents us WILL make a difference. do you write to your representitives? tell them what they are representing? the pesemistic attitude of "oh they're in now, it makes no difference" is a bunch of crap.

so... bush and kerry arew members of the same little club. i knew that. but tell me, because one member of a fraternity is a rapist makes the rest of the members rapists too? or, one kid murders someone, that makes the rest of the family murderers as well?

"If we are ever going to have more choices, we HAVE to let politicians know that we will not settle for just 2 candidates, who are basically the same."

ok, but this is NOT the year to be voting third, fourth, or fifth party. and am i mistaken, or ARE there more than two candidates running? haven't there for years? there's a number of reason they never succeed. #1: $$$!, you can't win if you don't have the finances. #2: their policies are too radical for a majority to rally behind.

i'm going to continue this, but i have places to be and people to see...

Libertarian Toker
07-09-2004, 10:35 PM
"this is exactly what i was talking about. this bickering. "i'll untite with you only if you stand for ABSOLUTELY what i believe in.""

Don't put words in mouth. It makes it seem as if your arguement needs extra help, and cannot servive on it's own. It could also mean your prone to not telling the truth. I never even implied it had to be what I beleive. What I said was I will not untite with evil. Are you so self rightious that you can't see your own "bickering"?

"so... bush and kerry arew members of the same little club. i knew that. but tell me, because one member of a fraternity is a rapist makes the rest of the members rapists too?"

Or one frat member is in a position of power, means all are? Well, most of them anyway. Surely not, yet in the case of the bones it does. You can think it means nothing, that's what they want you to think. If I was you though, I think I would think about it a little more. I would also think of the other bonesmen that have held power positions. That little club sure does wield a lot of power.

"ok, but this is NOT the year to be voting third, fourth, or fifth party."

When is it a good time if this is not it?

"and am i mistaken, or ARE there more than two candidates running? haven't there for years? "

Yep, but they are making gains in the polls every year. The LP is now the third largest political party in only a few years. More and more people are throwing off the chains of the two party thought proccess. You seem to want to fight to keep your chains on.

"#1: $$$!, you can't win if you don't have the finances. #2: their policies are too radical for a majority to rally behind."

Don't forget that your two major partys make it extremely hard for anyone else to get on the ballot. Or to get the same funding as the repos or the demonrats. They fight tooth and nail to keep the balance in their favor.

Toker

sawleaf
07-10-2004, 05:56 AM
Toker I definately see your side. But are you saying that's it's okay to have Bush as the predsident for another term just so we can get more recognition for the Libertarian Party?? Because that's what it's going to be if people start voting for a 3rd party. I think the priority should be to defeat Bush and I think that means voting strategically. I don't believe Kerry is that great a candidate, but anything is better than the man incharge right now.

Libertarian Toker
07-10-2004, 09:58 AM
"Toker I definately see your side. But are you saying that's it's okay to have Bush as the predsident for another term just so we can get more recognition for the Libertarian Party??"

Nope, that's not really what I am saying, but that is the effect. I am saying that voting for one is the same as voting for the other because they are both controled by the same power people. I'm saying it doesn't matter which one gets elected, they are both the same. I'm saying if you waste your vote on someone thats not a very good candidate just to keep the other out, that your continuing the two party system, and you will get the same thing from either one of the two. I'm saying there is no difference if you vote for bushy or kerry because they will do the same things. I'm saying that you will change nothing if kerry is elected. I'm saying if you vote for someone you really don't like just to keep the other guy from staying, that you could very well end up with a guy in office that you don't like again, and it will be the same next time when you feel you have to get rid of him at all cost. You will never get that third or forth choice that you may actualy like if you never vote for them, or support them. Basicly what your doing is voting for someone you don't like to keep someone you don't like from being in office. You will never get someone you actualy want in office if your constently voting for one of two people you don't like.

Look at it another way. You don't really like either one, and they are both controled by the same people. One you know for sure you want gone, one you don't really know yet, but he has to be better then the other. Is he? Can one really be better then the other if both their strings are being pulled by the same few people. I think not. Personaly, I want my prez to have his strings pulled by the people, and the constitution. I don't know about the rest of you guys, but the thought of both of them coming from the same power hungry secrete society doesn't strike me as a good thing.

This thread is proof of the strangle hold the two party, or should I say one party, system has on the people. It's always an emergency to make sure a repo isn't in office. Every election is the same. The repos do the same thing.

Toker

Torog
07-10-2004, 11:50 AM
Howdy LT,

What's up with the marihemp boards ? Are they temporarily messed up ?

I go to the politics board,and the last thread they show,is back in February,and the quickview doesn't show a dang thing.

As F9/11,anyone who believes all that crapola,has been toking too much good smoke.

Libertarian Toker
07-10-2004, 02:35 PM
I don't know whats up over there Torog. I saw last night that it was getting jacked with, and some of the posts from yesterday were gone. Now it's backed up to march 2003. The politics board is the only one I can get to even work at all. The rest say "ERROR!! Invalid Message Count Data, please report problem to [email protected]". Beats me what the problem is. Maybe it's an attack by the government???

Toker

Torog
07-10-2004, 02:43 PM
Daggum LT,I hope it ain't no goverment shennanigans going,but I would'nt put it past them.

Say,do you have me on your buddy list here ?

I got you and redi on my list,reckon I need to add Nowhereman too,can't recall what Lefty's handle is here,just that it ain't LeftyToker..lol.

Oh well,maybe they'll have the boards fixed by tommorrow..Torog

Return of the redi
07-10-2004, 04:42 PM
I got stuff from June 2003. It's wierd, normally a fault would deny access.

teresaj2k
07-11-2004, 07:09 AM
i'm saying, i'm saying, i'm saying...

Libertarian Toker
07-11-2004, 01:26 PM
"i'm saying, i'm saying, i'm saying..."

What's a matter, nothing to say? Actualy, your response is about what I expected from someone that is as uninformed about their choice for prez as you are. Mindlessly following is all some people can do. Your lack of any serious thought about who it is you are wanting in the whites house makes it seem as if your one of them mindless people. Maybe you just feel seeing your choice in a bad light is not worth your time? Blind and mindless? Hmmmm, could very well be that you are. Open your eye's, wake up your mind, and find out what it is your really doing. A vote for Kerry is a vote for Bushy. They are controled by the same forces.

Toker

sensiskunk
07-12-2004, 05:40 PM
the question is, who is "controlling" Bush and Kerry, im sure you have the most updated answer Libertarian. In this election, either you vote for Bush, or you vote for Kerry, they are the ONLY ones eligible for presidency, cause there is no way in hell that Ralph Nader is ever gonna be president, so a vote for Nader, is a vote for Bush. Kerry and Bush do have their similarities, but i know that they are not the exact same, Kerry has better qualities for the economy, all Bush does is go on vacation. im done talkin about how Bush is Kerry, cause thats ludacris, Bush is Republican, Kerry is Democrat, they arent the same, altogether.

Libertarian Toker
07-13-2004, 12:15 AM
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make em drink. Do what you want man, but don't complain to me if your choice is not so great after the election is over. Nader is an idiot, and I would almost vote for bush before him. Even the greens threw is ass out.

Toker

MRB041
07-13-2004, 12:31 AM
Nader is an idiot? George Bush is the biggest fuckin moron in the world. And hes running our country. At least Nader will legalize pot.....

Libertarian Toker
07-13-2004, 12:40 AM
"Almost" vote for! I don't base who I vote for soley on weed issues. There is a little more to it then that for me.

Toker

Jesus Smoked Pot
07-13-2004, 02:08 AM
nah id vote for who ever legalized pot , who else ?

cause if they had that good of mind set they smoke pot and would make a good pres i dent

teresaj2k
07-13-2004, 05:41 AM
toker, you need to stop making judgements about people you don't know. you can't even back yourself up. you have to call people names to try to discredit people that disagree with you. i'm not going to continue debating with you because you were unable to keep it civil. so yes, i have nothing to say. it's time wasted trying to reason with the unreasonable.

Libertarian Toker
07-13-2004, 01:43 PM
"seriously tho, anyone who'd consider someone like that is off the deep end."

Yep, your real civilized ain't cha? Just a model citizen on parade. You know what I think? I think people break out the "I'm not going to debate you" thing because they have no arguement to back themselves up with, or they feel they are losing their battle. Don't be a wimp. It's just a message board, it means nothing. The words on your screen cannot hurt you unless you let them. You won't learn much from people that just agree with you. It's the ones that disagree that you can learn the most from.

Toker

teresaj2k
07-16-2004, 09:11 AM
baby, i'm not losing my battle. you are, and you probably always will if you go with a lost cause. i don't HAVE to debate you, simply because you prove everything i say in your ignorant remarks and petty insults. listen, you won't learn much from people that just agree with you. it's the ones that diagree with you that you can learn the most from :rolleyes:

Libertarian Toker
07-16-2004, 04:52 PM
"baby, i'm not losing my battle. you are,"

Ok, but only because you say so. I'm thinking I hit a few nails on right smack on the head, and drove them in pretty good. It could be whats got your panties so bunched up.

"i don't HAVE to debate you, simply because you prove everything i say in your ignorant remarks and petty insults."

Your funny! I always liked people that feel they are so high and mighty that their own petty ignorence and hate doesn't stink. They are the ones I like to play with the most. Ignorent? Who's ignorence is being proved here again? Oh yeah, mine was. LOL! Grow up, open your mind, stop hating, and actualy look at what it is your supporting. Personaly, I like to know as much as I can about who I vote for. Looks like you could care less, and do not even want to know.

Toker

crystal clear pepsi
07-17-2004, 10:54 PM
damn guys smoke some joints and lets quit fightin , please