PDA

View Full Version : mist too much? mixing chemicals?

Tetrahydra
07-07-2004, 08:45 PM
couple more ?s for anyone int. Is it bad to spray my plants with water every day? Also I prev. burned them and when they do become 100% I would like to give them a little fert for a boost but have no idea how much to give and no money for a ppm meter so does anyone have any good tips on how to mix this stuff. Before I put in 2 capfuls...way too much. :confused:

sawleaf
07-07-2004, 10:43 PM
Spraying the plants with water isn't bad for them at all. If you are spraying them too much you could raise the humidity level, but you are also cleaning dust and particles off the leaves so the stoma can breathe better also. It's best to do it in the morning, when it's not too hot, light can reflect through the water droplets and actually burn the plant if it is outdoors. You can also add small amounts of organic fertilizer to the water you mist them with once a week to foliar feed them. This is once again best done in the morning hours when the stoma are more open and can absorb the nutrients that the plant needs a lot better. What type of fertilizer are you going to use???

Tetrahydra
07-07-2004, 11:58 PM
I am using dynagro bloom 3-12-6

sawleaf
07-08-2004, 12:24 AM
I am using dynagro bloom 3-12-6

Is that organic or chemical. Either way you should be able to dilute small amounts in the water so you can spray the plant with it. If using it in the soil, use only half the recommended amount.

Tetrahydra
07-08-2004, 12:40 AM
thanx again sawleaf

sawleaf
07-08-2004, 12:42 AM
No problem, just tell me how they turnout. :)