PDA

View Full Version : Ventilation...etc...advice

sixt9ers...UK
07-07-2004, 02:02 PM
Hi everyone ;-))

I am thinking of growing my own...I have read nearly every thread within this growing area...but...still unsure of a few things..

What is best for venting indoors? Still not sure where I am going to set the grow room up yet, but it will be indoors...else me dogs will eat them!!!!

I am just reading up on the lighting factors now...to pro's and cons of flo's and HID's...I think the 400w/36,000lumens will probably be better than flo's...but now I have the ventilation problem (more so) to think about ;-/

As for seeds - there are so many sites !! I don't know where to start! I have seen some sites (which I have got of here from other threads) charging about £10 then others charging about £40...I guess the higher amount sites will probably be better in the long run (value for money etc) but is this the case?

Can't think of anything else to ask just now!!

Thanks ;-))
(I am in the UK BTW)

jarheadmj12
08-14-2004, 03:45 AM
First off, how many plants are you planning on growing? If its just a few, you cant go wrong with a 250 HPS.On seeds,you should check out Marc Emery Direct Seeds.You can find a catalogue in each issue of Cannabis Culture.There are thousands of seeds and a description of each one so you can find just what your looking for.A very good strain for begginers is Northern Lights.I would suggest NL special from KC Brains.He sells awesome seeds for cheap.Good Luck.