PDA

View Full Version : Home Made Pipes

RedRainDrop
07-06-2004, 09:36 PM
Whats the most creative pipe you have made? i make them out of pretty much anything, the one i currently use is made from a plastic pen with a chamber for the mj smoke and the screen/filter is from a faucet you know that filters water? Whats the most creative pipe you guys have made?

rnf232s
07-07-2004, 04:47 AM
my friends and i turned the bottom part of a metal clutch into a long ass pipe this last 4/20. just made a bowl out of foil on the side close to the end and then taped the end up and then used a hole on the crutch as the carb and we were set.

marinesf22
07-07-2004, 05:09 AM
i made one out of an Axe can yesterday to keep in my car for emergencies.... its really cool, everything kinda tucks into each other.

MRB041
07-07-2004, 03:57 PM
This last 4/20 me and my friend wanted to make a nice bong from some plexiglass tubing that was air tight so we went to home-depot. But when we asked the guys there they didnt have ne, but this ony guy took us back to the lighting section and gave us a 4 foot plastic floresent light covering. Perfect. I couldnt believe it. It even had caps on both sides, so we just took one of them off, drilled a hole near the bottom to put the hitter piece in, and drilled another about half way up for the carb so the person hitting it could control when to release it. We just used a pen and tin foil to make the hitter piece and we were set. We still have it today and it is awesome. I dont know if you guys have ever hit a 4 foot bong but theres no way to clear it on the first hit. You gotta hit as much as you can, than clear it on a totally new hit. It really fucks you up. Especially when we smoke a blunt than throw the roaches in the bongload. Sweetness. And it only cost 2 bucks!

RedRainDrop
07-07-2004, 04:25 PM
Sweet, i have never used a bong, i have only used pipes and joints.

blazingDUBs420
07-07-2004, 04:45 PM
well i got a sweet bong I made outta a sprite can, i got pics for a better description, the other peices i jus found and made sure they were clean. but the best part about it is that you can take it apart and clean it, its the best one i have ever made. and you get crazy hits off it. theres a little bit of improving tho needs to be more air tight then it is but other then that it is awesome. it you wanna know how i made it let me know i would be glad to tell.

PeAcE

ndhawk
07-07-2004, 07:05 PM
howd you make it?

RedRainDrop
07-07-2004, 07:22 PM
Doesnt look the greatest, mine is better :)

blazingDUBs420
07-07-2004, 08:45 PM
well to me mine is the greatest i have made im quite sure yours couldbe better but me n u would have to smoke a bowl outta each others . i thought you never used a bong? i can use it with water or not. lets see a pic of yours. and hawk ill get back to you on how to make it need a little time to type that down

lethal purple poison
07-07-2004, 11:31 PM
I made one out of a beer bottle befor, theres a trick to geting the perfect hole for your bowl. I only saw someone do this, i was never able to do it, but you take a penny and drop it in the bottle, then you take the bottle by the neck and rotate the bottle so that penny spins and then quickly bump the bottle into something , the penny should blow through the side of the bottle createing the perfect hole, then yo add some foil and then yer smoke and voila a pipe fit for a king.

RedRainDrop
07-08-2004, 01:48 AM
i dont got a web cam :(

peji
07-08-2004, 05:05 AM
Here's a pic of my home made pipe from a Durango Margarita bottle ;) carbs on the other side....its almost time for a new bottle... :cool:

RedRainDrop
07-08-2004, 08:21 PM
lol is it brown because it was already like that or did all the cannabis turn it that colour?

peji
07-10-2004, 05:23 AM
LMAO ~*Sweet Resin*~ I'll post another when I get my new bottle set up ;)

RedRainDrop
07-10-2004, 05:26 PM
lol i got a bottle pipe, not bong.

magneslee
07-11-2004, 06:21 AM
next time you light up replace the watter with wine or hard alchol and also fill the bong with ice up to your lips

DrDankster420
07-12-2004, 06:46 PM
Putting any type of alcohol in your bong instead of water is almost the dumbest thing you could do. THC is alcohol sulible, so by using alc instead of water your robbing yourself of THC. All around bad idea.

magneslee
07-13-2004, 12:57 AM
hhmmm dident know that what about gatorade ?

DrDankster420
07-13-2004, 01:34 AM
just was informing, dont need to be a kill joy jesus

HarmoniX
07-13-2004, 02:32 AM
i find that to put maybe fruit punch that is mostly watered down ( i only use purified water in my piece) and filling it up with big big ice cubes, they have to allow the air to travel up the neck of course, but you'll be able to take smoother and larger hits, its almost like the cold jar trick, the smoke is so cold you cant even feel the shit go into your mouth, its a fucking trip...peace.

Roadie Man
07-13-2004, 06:15 AM
I made this out of a V8 bottle. Put 2 holes in the cap. Taped a mechanical pencil to my busted bubblers slide and slid it into on hole. Then I shaped 2 more mechanical pencils using a lighter so I can get a nice "suck hole". Air tight and hits awesome. I can make a new one easy as hell whenever this one gets bad. The carb is the cap. Turn it a little bit and there is enough of an opening for a nice endo hit.

MRB041
07-13-2004, 01:37 PM
Nice one Roadie, I like that :D

RedRainDrop
07-21-2004, 12:10 AM
yeah nice one

Maniac777
06-21-2006, 08:16 AM
I made a bong our a a capri sun Refresher can, i used a hamster droplet as a bowl and stem with a peice of pen hooked to to make it longer, sealed it all with silicone, hits D*mn good.

josh g
06-21-2006, 09:12 AM
I made a bubler:
I used a big shaving cream cap, a plastic tube, a small funnel, and a hella lotta glue gun.
First i stuck the tube through the side of the cap, made a carb, glued the funnel on top of the cap (deep enough to go under water when i fill it up), and that's it.
I'll post a pic later maybe...

KLAW
06-21-2006, 07:43 PM
ive made a pipe outta highlighter and a socket and a bong out of a graduated cylinder and a peice of pipe with screen in it

RedRainDrop
06-21-2006, 09:01 PM
Wow, i dont even remeber making this thred... it was from 2 summers ago... now i remember!! haaha..

BuddyLove
06-21-2006, 09:51 PM
once we made a bong from a big budwizer bottle ;)

one saterdaynight after a bowl my mate lay back, bong in hand :stoned:

after a 5 minuet lapse, when the dry mouth kicked in he looked at the bottle and took a swig :D

he didnt drink much,:p

but the ash in his eyes really fuked him up :dance:

good times :confused:

JerryGarcia
06-22-2006, 08:11 AM
My friend made an amazing bong out of a two liter soda bottle and part of a sawed-off bicycle frame. I can make a great pipe just with aluminum foil.

hotchi
06-22-2006, 07:31 PM
i made a triple chamber, water,ice,cherry coke(vanilla extract,bluberry juice,what ever for flaver)
sweet as fuck!!!< will get some pics later after i find cam.
the smoke comes out at around 60-70 degrees every time:stoned:

4hous2tx0
06-22-2006, 09:42 PM
sry i dont have a pic. but i can describe it. straight up bong material, cinnamon liqueur Goldschlager bottle! imagine that bottle w/ water, a pen w/ a bowl secured on it attached where that gold tab is on the bottle... good bong!

mastahaze
06-25-2006, 06:31 AM
sry i dont have a pic. but i can describe it. straight up bong material, cinnamon liqueur Goldschlager bottle! imagine that bottle w/ water, a pen w/ a bowl secured on it attached where that gold tab is on the bottle... good bong!
the very first time i drank alcohal, i had shots of thaat lol

Skink
06-25-2006, 07:25 AM
Check my Peace Pipe... The glass is from a boiler,like the one in your basement,it's the part you see the water level through for steam... I cut the hole wit my dremmel...