PDA

View Full Version : hey vermonters

Dragonslayer4200
07-06-2004, 02:27 AM
hey all of my fellow vermonters come on and start on talken about mary jane i know that there are enough of you out there in vermont so come on dont be shy well by and rember hey hey hey smoke weed every day.

beatpixie
02-14-2005, 04:29 AM
Hey there,

well alas another vermonter has arrived :)

I just moved back to VT and all hope is lost for me to find connections in this town again lol. I've lost all my friends due to Portland F'ing Oregon and San Fran lol.
How does one go about finding a good soul to get smoke from? I'm an older gal (ok only 27, but I feel old) and I don't know anything about the "scene" these days!

I've tried smoking the herbal stuff from herbalsmokeshop.com and it does nothing for me. I dont know what to do,im at my ropes end :(

beatpixie :confused:

BobBong
06-25-2006, 10:07 PM
This thread will seem a lot shorter now.. It has been used too much as a source for "hookups".

Please refer to the guidelines in the lounge as "hookup" talk is greatly discouraged now.

Thanks.

mamma puffpuff420
04-05-2007, 08:23 AM
Hey there,

well alas another vermonter has arrived :)

I just moved back to VT and all hope is lost for me to find connections in this town again lol. I've lost all my friends due to Portland F'ing Oregon and San Fran lol.

beatpixie :confused:

hey there, back at ya
why u lookin 4 a hook up,which by the way is a no no
grow ur own weed
the best weed i EVER grew was in south royalton vt.the soil is almost black from all the rich natural nurtient's
surely u can find a nice spot 2 grow
i grew rite along the river there

r u anywhere near so. royalton
i lived there year's ago
it was soooooooo beautiful
i even loved the winter's
id like 2 die in vt.,surrounded by all that magnifisent beauty
if u can, please tell me some about vt.
damn i miss bein there

stinkyattic
04-05-2007, 02:16 PM
lol that's a 2 year old post.
but ahhhh Vermont! It's so beautiful. I'm going to live either in VT or Alaska someday.
The Connecticut River Valley soil is so rich and dark.
The people are interesting.
The microbrews are the best around.. mmmmmm Harpoon....
The winters are beautiful and the skiing is fabulous
And I just found out this past weekend that the original Skunk was developed in Brattleboro, before the Skunkman up and moved out west with his new creation. lol whaddya know, Vermonters can grow.

Zwitter
07-19-2007, 01:33 AM
It's so terribly disappointing how many Vermonters don't know how to use the Internet. I'm sure there'd be plenty more posters here...

Yeah, Vermont is beautiful. :jointsmile: I've lived here all my life and have no plans to go anywhere else, other than travel... We're just not lacking in anything here, except quality theme parks. Even so, Six Flags New England is just three hours away.

Prices in Vermont are wonderfully fair as far as weed goes. I usually only have to go through one or two people from the top of the chain, so to speak. It's very plentiful and very good.

I love Vermont! Let's get this sub-forum going.

stinkyattic
07-19-2007, 02:08 PM
Zwitter, is that an angry duck wielding a... leek?
"Damn you! Listen to me or I'm going to make SOUP with yo' ass! Quack! "

I hold a VT fishing license this year and will be up there every weekend. Any of you Vermonters into paddling?

Zwitter
07-19-2007, 04:33 PM
Boating is sick! I'm terribly uncoordinated, but I canoe and kayak and stuff and manage to make it out the other side. Imagine a Cannabis.com boating trip!

Hahah, and yes, in fact, it IS an angry duck wielding a leek. It's a Farfetch'd, the most obscure and unloved Pokemon ever created. He is a special boy :(

stinkyattic
07-19-2007, 04:57 PM
'Special'... lol we are all special in our own special way.

Nice, I want to do a canncom New England grow nerd boat trip OH SO BAD. I have 2 canoes and a kayak and the big canoe is feeling as unloved as your duck since my ex moved out and I have no big, dumb men kicking around who are useful for 2 things, one of them being lifting the canoe onto the car, and the other... well, let's just say any moisture involved si not from the river, lol.

Have you run the West river? It takes a little coordination in the whitewater bits but it's a nice trip.

I can often be found where it dumps into the CT river taking advantage of the fiesty perch, and the proximity of a bar that has both outdoor seating, Harpoon on draught, and a smoked trout platter that is pretty killa.

Whereabouts in VT are ya? I hang out in 3 places: Bratt, Putney, and the Burke area.

Zwitter
07-19-2007, 05:49 PM
I live in Rut-Vegas(Rutland for the non-natives), which is about fifteen minutes away from Killington and Pico. It's the second-largest city behind Burlington(if you could call Rutland a city).

We usually canoe Otter Creek which runs through Proctor. I've never been all the way down to where it empties. Plus, Otter Creek doesn't have a wonderful bar like the one you speak of. Sometimes after tubing on Bomoseen I'd visit the Lakehouse restauraunt - they have amazing food and music. Drinks, I've heard, too, but I wouldn't know as I'm only eighteen. Have you ever been in my area before?

stinkyattic
07-19-2007, 07:41 PM
Yeah I've been there a couple times but REFUSE to ski Killington because of their snowmaking habits, so I typically go to Okemo and hang out in Ludlow, which is where I met my ex- he was working as a snowmaker at the time. Thank God I smartened up on that one, sheesh. I've never run Otter Creek but would like to if I can convince someone to do the 2-car thing. That would be MINT.

Zwitter
07-19-2007, 08:58 PM
The two-car thing? I'm getting strange mental images. Enlighten me on your crazy terminology! :stoned:

stinkyattic
07-20-2007, 04:22 PM
2-car thing... load both boats onto one car.
Drive both cars to take-out spot.
Driver of boatless car joins occupants of boat-laden vehicle.
Drive to put-in spot.
Get in the boats, fish, drink beer, hoot, make merry, get sunburnt.
Take boats out and load on second car.
Drive back up to first car and retrieve it.
Go home, shower, slather aloe on sunburn, fall the fuck asleep.

stinkyattic
07-27-2007, 07:56 PM
Not me but my kayak and I will be in southern VT in under an hour!
WATCH OUT FISH!!!!

Shovelhandle
08-03-2007, 02:43 PM
How did the fish make out, Stinkage?

I got to drive through a bit of the state this week. Starting from Swanton on the NW corner I drove to a job in Salem, NY and then over to a job in Brandon, Vt. passing by Lake St. Cathrine, Lake Bomoseen and Lake Hortacia and then back to Swanton. Beautiful.

Shov

stinkyattic
08-03-2007, 02:54 PM
lol I've stocked Lake Ste. Catherine before with walleye, I think it was? I forgot- used to work for VT fish and game though back in the day.
Fishin has been AWESOME. The mouth of the Williams River is stunning. A fellow gardening enthusiast took me up there for some paddling last week and it was just about perfect, except that you can hear I-91 from the whole marsh. Ugh. But the area beneath the 91 bridge when you get up into the river is very pretty, and the open marsh is bass craziness!

Shovelhandle
08-05-2007, 05:23 PM
Very good then. <G>

I just did some "ster fishing" at the Price Chopper. lol
Not like the ster fishing that some of my delinquent friends use to do in Boston Harbor. (pullin someone elses pots and steeling the lobsters) : (

We gonna have lobster salad rolls with homemade potato salad and such tomorrow with my mom-in-law. Yum!

Today I'm doing a roast, boneless leg o lamb with fresh ingredient tabouli garden greens and such including a mint and bee balm sun tea. Cool, eh?

Sho

bikeskiboard
09-24-2007, 09:44 PM
i just joined this forum and i was loving this discussion but what happened?...im from just south of hartford ct and ive always wanted to take my canoe on the ct river in mass and vermont anyone still out there?

stinkyattic
09-24-2007, 10:27 PM
We're still here!!! :D

Funkmaster H.O.H.N.
09-26-2007, 01:50 AM
Dude, this forum definitely needs more posters, it feels so unloved. :(

stinkyattic
09-26-2007, 01:22 PM
I love you. *smooch*
Now send me some cheese and maple products please!

Shovelhandle
09-26-2007, 02:34 PM
"Dude, this forum definitely needs more posters, it feels so unloved."

Well, we got what we got here. Vermont has but a half-million peeps all together.

Cheese and maple? hey, your only minutes from Vt. and your local markets sell the same stuff. <G>
BTW, what kinds of Vt. cheese and maple products do you prefer?
I like the Cabot sharp cheddars and the light colored, Fancy grade maple syrple.

Shov

stinkyattic
09-26-2007, 02:39 PM
I like the dark maple syrup and the Cabot Hunters X cheese. That stuff is GREAT. Or the really aged one they make in the black wax coating. MMMMM. I'd live on cheese, crusty bread, farm sausage, and VT microbrew if you let me!!!

Shovelhandle
09-27-2007, 09:15 PM
MMMMM. I'd live on cheese, crusty bread, farm sausage, and VT microbrew if you let me!!!

Why not? Sounds delishus and nutrishus. I'd add a dozen o' farm fresh double-triple yolk free range brown eggs!

Sho

Call Me Steam
10-09-2007, 05:50 AM
Stinky, great to see you giving my home state mad respects. (From VT but have living in MA for a whlie now) Have you ever done the West River in Jamaica VT when they release the Ball Mountain Dam either once or twice a year? Supposedly great whitewater
I spent some time living in Jamaica as a ski bum. I have unfornately not done the dam release, but would like to some day. :thumbsup:

stinkyattic
10-09-2007, 03:32 PM
I have not done the dam release but I've run it with my dad during the spring high water, and it was a BLAST. Plus when Demeter was up visiting, that's whjere we went canoeing.
I love that hike in Jamaica State Forest, not the one just up to the waterfall, but if you stay on the railroad bed all the way until you notice that there is a VERY large structure up ahead, when you thought it was just a grey sky, and it turns out to be that HUGE dam with the switchback trail built into the backside of it. I have pics too!

Shovelhandle
10-13-2007, 04:12 PM
I pity da foo! haha

Welcome, Steam. I was just down from Swanton to Bennington for work last week. It's a great ride this time of the year.

Sho

Call Me Steam
10-14-2007, 06:01 AM
Thanks Buddy, I bet it was a good ride. I need to visit southern VT soon.
And Stinky, I have some cool pictures from the railroad trail and the overlook in the state park I'll post as soon as I figure out how!

Call Me Steam
10-20-2007, 04:55 PM
Stinky, here are my Jamaica State Park pictures, from the overlook and railroad trail.

Zwitter
10-29-2007, 10:04 PM
I haven't any pictures to post...but this forum is quiet. D:

As we speak I'm eating our beloved Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream with a failed batch of butterscotch and sweet potato fudge (too thin) as topping. :) Hooray Ben & Jerry's!

stinkyattic
10-30-2007, 03:50 PM
Ohh nice pics. Those are beautiful.
I love ben and jerrys too... cherry garcia frozen yoghurt... mmm!!!

budl0v3r
12-29-2007, 12:41 AM
This thread is dead once again.
Are my fellow Vermont lover's still out there?

Funkmaster H.O.H.N.
01-28-2008, 12:49 AM
We're here just a little scattered. :jointsmile:

Shovelhandle
01-29-2008, 04:22 PM
please subscribe to norml-vt newsletter and write your reps. things are happening here.
Liberate Marijuana March, Saturday May3, 2008 Burlington, Vt

Sho

stinkyattic
01-29-2008, 06:18 PM
Yup. The bill to expand the scope of MMJ in VT is a good one. I'll be there showing my support.

Funkmaster H.O.H.N.
01-30-2008, 01:46 AM
I'll look into that, maybe I'll see you guys there.

liquidclarity87
04-14-2008, 01:19 PM
i've smoked a # of superb strains living in burlington over the last 3 years... anyone care to share their experiences?

Shovelhandle
04-15-2008, 02:48 PM
Around here in Franklin Co. I haven't heard of any "kind" bud in a long while. It's all "hydro". Lots imported from Canadian racketeers. I haven't even smoked much of that, but what I have it's just OK. Lots of country growers outdoors. They don't name their product either. I imagine the university in Burlington has lots of stuff coming in from the students' home areas. What kinds have been around?

Cracky

liquidclarity87
04-30-2008, 09:16 PM
aside from the regular farm grown outdoor/canadian outdoor, b-town definitely has supreme dankness floating around..just not very consistently.

top 10 strains of 2007:

10. Hawaiian Skunk
9. OG Kush
8. White Widow
7. AK-47
6. Granddaddy Purple
5. Super Silver Haze
4. LA Confidential
3. Strawberry Cough
2. Burmese Kush
1. ELVIS

Shovelhandle
05-01-2008, 08:35 PM
That's not surprising to hear.

So, Elvis is the shit, heh? I think I'll be trying that out as I heard a buddy saying that his connection was copping some.

Shov

liquidclarity87
05-02-2008, 05:28 AM
not only does elvis have a dreary amber appearance, but the taste is what makes it stand out. it literally has a bite to it similar to diesel but not as fuely. the high is astronomical! i packed 3 seperate .5g bowls up in the volcano vaporizer w/2 buddies and thought i was tripping. EXTREME haha

liquidclarity87
05-03-2008, 12:08 AM
just got some which was grown near franklin county...amazing buds.

Shovelhandle
05-03-2008, 03:07 PM
What is the price for these ounces?

liquidclarity87
05-04-2008, 02:11 PM
not sure, i could find out though .it runs $60 an 1/8...
not very consistent w/ deliveries though! glad to see someone else from 802 showing love to this thread

WizzleWazzle
05-23-2008, 04:07 AM
hey fellow vermonters, whats good? just showing this thread some live, hit it up if your out there!

Shovelhandle
05-23-2008, 11:51 PM
Sorry, my wife said I can't write to any "Wizzlewazzles".

ok? <G>

Welcome to Cannabis.com.

stinkyattic
05-24-2008, 01:59 AM
Hey fellas, just wanted to pass along a bit of breaking news re: the Burlington strain known as 'Elvis'... What is going around Burlington being sold as Elvis is, in fact, Trainwreck (explains the bite and intense high) which was mis-labelled.

Shovelhandle
05-26-2008, 09:10 PM
I never did get no taste of that but I did try a few other street offerings including.... (Open eyes very wide and whisper) "it's Canadian HYDRO!!!!" lmao.
It was very fine shit. Hard hashy buds and a great "up" high.

SHov

budl0v3r
09-14-2008, 06:01 PM
I've got some superb bud. Don't know its name I think it tastes like outdoors, my friend says its innies though. Some weird name for, probably created by his hookup lol. It's about 250/zip. Headies run id think about 300a zip or more dependign on who you know.

hock8889
09-14-2008, 07:44 PM
well i grew up in stowe vt and moved to burlington, went to college there and now live in mass. swam in so many nice streams, and waterfalls....anyone know bigham falls in stowe, vt? rare place...nice

someone tell me. you have medical now? has that changed things much?
mass is about to decrim to 100 bucks for 1 ounce. no record, no court, nothing. just civil fine.

is vermont have that now? or do you have to have mm card? either way, you all should grow...no one should pay for this plant...no one. freedom freedom freedom ..

Fletch90
09-15-2008, 05:56 PM
Hey fellas, just wanted to pass along a bit of breaking news re: the Burlington strain known as 'Elvis'... What is going around Burlington being sold as Elvis is, in fact, Trainwreck (explains the bite and intense high) which was mis-labelled.

haha, my boy brought some of that shit to us back just over the VT border. I live near Whitehall, I get some nice nugs comin' from Up north through VT. good growers:jointsmile:

stinkyattic
09-15-2008, 06:05 PM
Dooooood. That's like 2 degrees of separation. lol!
If your boy goes back to find 'Daddy's Girl' or 'Black Indica' kickin' around, I'll giggle. Twice.

epilepticme
09-15-2008, 07:39 PM
I have phriends and phamily in Colchester and Poultney. Very pretty country and yes there is some dank ganja grown out that way.

I caught a dandy brown trout on the Poultney River. I think it was near Brunham Hollow (sp)?

Faiakki
04-20-2009, 11:19 AM
Greetings from Ktown (aka Killington) I read like the first page of this and then got lost in day dreams of maple syrup and cheese. Happy 420 by the way :) How's everyone spending their holiday?

Shovelhandle
04-26-2009, 01:02 AM
St Albans, Vermont
April 24, 25, 26

Headshop in town is called "Good Stuff" on Federal St.

Joefarmer
05-08-2009, 11:20 PM
Sup VTers?! New to this page. The snow is pretty much all gone, so on to the gardening. Hope to share some grows with y'all. Gonna be a great season.

Shovelhandle
05-09-2009, 09:02 PM
yep, I put out a few plants already, Joe. Have a great season

Funkmaster H.O.H.N.
05-16-2009, 08:43 AM
Whitehall and Killington..I didn't know there were people on here that close to me. I'm from Fair Haven myself. Wish I could grow myself, but I live right in town and growing at home is not an option. Oh well, have a good season those of you that do.

Mgcearth2
05-23-2009, 08:21 PM
me and my freinds have relaized that vermont is like its own country so much diffrent then the rest of the country. so much calmer and chiller. Burlington is an awsome city even though its small. i can see my self moving back to vermont when i get older to settle down. I have grown up in vermont and love it. its got awsome mountains awsome snow and awsome herb and good prices.

TwistedSister
06-15-2009, 09:31 PM
vermonter born and raised!!! IS THER ANY VERMONTER OUT THERE???? I hav ettried to find soem others??? I tried the Vt vocals, Mainevocals and they just do nto mak eyou feel very welcomed!! I have felt so alone!!! I have found soem friends on .com BUT I SO Want to find soem of us here in vermont!!! we need to work together!!! I want to see vermont get a club of some kind open for us!!!! pleae anyone wnating to work together!!! I am going to festival in Maine! Untitled Document (http://harryshill.com)!!! I try to get all th einfo I can for us!! bu ti need to find you othet vermonter who car eliek me!! prutty please!!

peace
Twisted Sister

TwistedSister
12-05-2009, 04:15 PM
Hello any other vermonters out here?? feeling soo alone here!!!!

peace
Twisted Sister:(:areindeer:

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

For my new year I would like to find a great group of people in my Vermont!!!

Joefarmer
12-07-2009, 03:00 PM
Hey Twisted. Merry early xmas to you too! (fromVTofcourse) It finally snowed! I knew it'd come.

Shovelhandle
12-07-2009, 10:57 PM
yup. up in Swanton. :hippy:

VermontVeggies
06-22-2010, 06:31 PM
Reppin BRATTLEBORO, VERMONT. Anyone else near me??

goblinz2000
12-08-2010, 06:23 PM
Hey to all you vermonters out there! Military took me out of vermont and the mountains brought me back. Something about this state just gets ahold of ya. I'm one of those strictly organic mountain hippies, and i have to say that the soils around here produce some of the most amazing smoke i have had the pleasure of tokin on. Nothing beats mother nature's purest form of peace, so keep planting, keep tokin, and keep it green :jointsmile:

peace, love, and soulshine