PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Cannabis Journal Article Submission and Discussion Board

Cannabis.com
10-30-2005, 05:41 AM
Cannabis Journal is a new on-line publication focused on cannabis and related issues.

This message board section is not the actual Cannabis Journal, but is rather an area where people may discuss cannabis related articles that they and/or others have submitted for consideration for publishing in Cannabis Journal.

This section is divided into 4 parts:

* The main Cannabis Journal board (where you are reading now) is for general discussion of cannabis related articles people have submitted; talk about article ideas

* Article Submissions - Drafts is where people may submit a cannabis related article that they have written for consideration for publishing in Cannabis Journal. Multiple article submissions is welcomed, but each article should be posted separately.

* Article Submissions - Final is where one submits the final, edited, proof-read version of their article. Only article submissions that have been up for at least one week in Article Submissions - Drafts are to be posted there; ideally after being reviewed and critiqued by other visitors.

* Article Submissions - Publish is a read only area where article submissions are moved to by that have been approved for publishing in Cannabis Journal.

All articles submitted must be original works written by their respective submitters. Copying articles (ie. from magazines, newspapers, etc) from other sources is not acceptable.

The article submitter retains copyright (ownership) of their article(s) while granting the operators and successors of Marihemp Network - CANNABIS.COM / Cannabis Journal a free, non-revocable license to publish their article(s) on-line, in print, etc; submitters are free to publish / post their article(s) elsewhere too, if they want.

Articles need only be somewhat cannabis related; much flexibility in what is acceptable in regards to content. If unsure, ask here and/or submit your article(s) anyway.

Cannabis Journal is a great way to share your thoughts about numerous cannabis related topics to others - get involved and participate now!

Ron

kiwi
10-30-2005, 05:49 AM
:thumbsup: Looks good Ron, should see some good threads here soon I hope. :dance:

GHoSToKeR
10-30-2005, 11:04 PM
Good idea.. :cool:

Euphoric
10-31-2005, 08:01 AM
We could easily have the cannabis journal published. The ghetto method for publishing it would be to go to www.cafepress.com
they will publish books for you there. While you're at it, cafepress also sells other merchandise.

I'm not aware of any other publishing resources, but they certainly exist. I mean...I see all these books when I go to the library they had to come from somewhere! :)

beachguy in thongs
10-31-2005, 02:20 PM
Who reads the Cannabis Journal? Is there home delivery? If there is, to what kind of people, and where? Do any businesses or politicians read it? What's the main purpose of the Cannabis Journal? Are there any articles published by scientists and researchers?

I'm just wondering. :smokin:

edit: After further review, has The Cannabis Journal (I'm sorry, the Greeks spelled it Kannabis, not Kannibis (I should have asked my Greek friend Robert Theoharris before I used their spelling) been published yet??? :stoned:

12-01-2005, 03:08 AM
how come most of the threads are random poetry having nothing to do with cannabis? shouldn't those threads be deleted?

beachguy in thongs
12-02-2005, 09:39 PM
Would it be better to write articles with references?

12-04-2005, 03:18 AM
Article Submissions - Drafts is where people may submit a cannabis related article that they have written for consideration for publishing in Cannabis Journal. Multiple article submissions is welcomed, but each article should be posted separately.