PDA

View Full Version : Possesion >2.5g; Court, Classes and fines?

omega
10-28-2005, 04:17 PM
I have a court appearance for possession of cannabis under 2.5g. I was caught and not arrested. I am 19 have never been arrested or had any trouble with the law and I live in IL. I want to know what amount of a fine I should expect, will I have to go and pay for mandatory classes for â??drug abuseâ??, how long will this stay in my record is there anything I can do erase it off, what else should I expect and how do I prepare for court. Should I get a laywer. I can pay the fine and be on probation but the classes, NO!

DemoCommando
11-06-2005, 05:07 PM
You will have a fine of 100 and court(I think). It's a misdeanor and no jail time.

Dan

Kryzco
01-09-2006, 01:29 PM
I think they'll send ya to court and you'll most likely be let off, or probation depends where in IL this happened. I live in Chicago and sometimes they either don't care or care too much, it sucks here

AcidFreak
01-10-2006, 06:49 AM
Man I was busted for PARAPHENILIA (a glass pipe when I was 14) and I got 9 months of diversion, which ended up getting revoked and led to probation which I am currently on for a NEW 9 months (I lasted about 5 months on Diversion). I fucking HATE it man, you have no idea. I owe my mom so much money for it, plus all the time spent on classes, meetings with my officer (45 min way from my house), community service...for a fucking PIPE! I wasn't even high at the time, and I didn't have any fuckin' bud on me! God dammit...

CoyoteGrass
02-22-2006, 02:10 AM
lol...dude i got arrested last year for 3 grams...you wont get shit if yer record is clean....tops yu'll get a lil community service or a fine but i went into "court" really sum lady telling me what i did and she said that i get a second chance...if it was in school, you will be randomly tested till u graduate but thats about it...if u get caught or fail nothing happens.....your under 2 ounces then ur fine....lol

CoyoteGrass
02-22-2006, 02:11 AM
o yea....and at the station they tried makin it sound like i was a criminal and that people were going to die and the pig fucking stuffed the weed in his pockt when the confescation chest was right infront of him...fuckin fags....welcome to america....lets re-name it slave land