PDA

View Full Version : What about nature

daves19
10-27-2005, 08:24 PM
I just wanted to share a thought with you...People who doesn't understand pot smoker's, they call us unmotivated and unintelligent and you know the rest...there's also a maxim that says you become what you eat...I admit that what is determined motivation in this society (the will to be productive for your country) is lacking when i smoke for several days and month in a row...But what is the point in motivation? when i smoke and take a walk in the woods i feel like getting back to my roots (what explained my previous comment about "you become what you eat"), i'm overhelmed in a deep confort of happiness even when it's raining as hell! Earth...what a generous antity that let's us human destroy her... With that point of you, should continue to work for this international multi-billionair compagny that pays me too much so i get stressed with customer unhappy?

MyAntiDrugIsAmy
10-27-2005, 09:34 PM
i feel exactly the same about nature. i feel a comfort and happiness from just being around it. i think it has to do with a transfer of energy.

everything has an ability to absorb and create energy. energy also interracts with us. i think when you smoke that since you're relaxed and calm and your senses are extremized, you can absorb and create more energy. and more energy brings more happiness. (tired, stressed people aren't usually that happy) so when you go outside into nature, you see the beauty of things, and you get a greater appreciation for nature, life and beauty, thus creating more positive energy in your life and balancing you out.

part of the reason they probably have marijuana use as a felony is to control us and keep us with the motivation to be productive for corporate america and get your happiness drained from you so you always have something harder to work for.

daves19
10-27-2005, 11:06 PM
Oh yeah! that almost bring a tear to my eye...you explaind to me the way i explain to people in french...very powerful post, thanks for this! Energy is what it is all about!! Positive vibe and negative vibe coexist and is, i believe, what some kinda "regulates" us, making us not to kill people or even stealing unessecerly... staying off the extreme, being balance...Like i live with a river as a backyard, those sunsets and birds you only find on a piece of water, smoking a doob pretty well deep in my "hamac" staring at this picturescene is like adding water to my roots! And all this wellbeing you get it compensated by the work you gotta do next morning to bring some more cash for someone who makes you feel respect, as long as you perform! I like that sentence from Pink Floyd..." run rabit run, dig that hole, forget the sun. when at last the work is done, dont sit down, it's time to dig another one." Cheers! Tell me if you ever fly to quebec, canada!!

MyAntiDrugIsAmy
10-28-2005, 12:35 AM
i'm glad to hear that you know what i mean. it's really good to hear.

i definitly agree that the positive and negative vibes are definitly what regulates us. i dunno if you've ever thought of it this way, but what i think is that it is created by God and your spirituality regardless of religion is almost always a positive vibe.

i live in orlando and i have a chill spot that's in a resort that barely ever has security. it's on a lake and it's got white sand all around the edge with hammocks over the sand and a whole bunch of trees. and there's a dock that has chairs and shit. i go there at like anytime after 10 and no one is out.

Moomike777
10-28-2005, 04:57 AM
I completly agrre with you. I believe all things in life are conected through positive and negative energy. This is why people in big citys where there are millions of stressed out people walking all around have a negative attitude towards life. I go up in to northern WI almost every weekend during the summer. I have experienced true pece and harmony when I Lay in my hamock looking out across the lake. To see mother nature with woods all around you and eagles soaring high above your head is the greatest wonder of the world. When Im high this expierence is enhansed 10 fold. I believe it is do to the positive energy that I weed enduces into my body. When your high you are always happier and more calm then when your not. THis allows me to take in the beaty of mother nature so much more. I can harness the positive energy of the world when im at this peacefull place. I hope everyone will get a chance to have this expierence at least once in thier lives. Many search for it, but never find it. Many need it, and Never find it. Few are lucky enough to find it.

Euphoric
10-28-2005, 05:17 AM
The environment is one example of this reptile infested mental water. The triumph of monotheism over polytheism has dealt a devastating blow to nature. As the local deities which inhabited the brooks, meadows, fields and mountains were driven out by the missionaries and their abstract notion of God, Nature came to be viewed as spiritually inert. The brooks became drainage ditches, the meadows toxic waste sites, the fields condo developments, and the mountains ski resorts. Today, Eliot's vision of our culture as a "wasteland" heaped with "broken images" is literally true. The broken images are in the local river coated with the effluent of a factory. The earth itself has become the dumping ground of our civilization's otherworldly theology, even as God shat upon the Basel Cathedral in Jung's adolescent fantasy. (40) Transcendent monotheistic religions such as Christianity, having staked an exclusive claim on the serpentine pattern, now gasp and choke in the bad air of their own Damascus. The neglected gods hiss like reptiles, their shrines polluted by our stagnant minds. The compensatory swing back to paganism takes on a compulsive necessity. Like the Ancient Mariner in Coleridge's rime, we must learn to bless these water-snakes once more if we are to be freed from the fiends which peruse us for having shot the Albatross with the crossbow of monotheism.
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Chamber/7227/serpent.html

Stoner Shadow Wolf
10-28-2005, 06:15 AM
myself, i rather hate civilization and society.

i am far too much a naturalist-spiritualist-evolutionist to accept the way they are.

i cannot accept physical medicine. the mind is the cure.

i cannot accept "unsocialable" and "uncivil" instances. like crotch scratching, belching, farting, living off the land, all nude, living in a tree... etc.

we are of naure, yet we fight it with every fiber of our being. and that just literally pisses me off. it's the sort of thing that'll make you want to disembowel the nearest person.

why do we have to overly complicate and corrupt such a simple and enjoyable life?

Euphoric
10-28-2005, 06:55 AM
i have no avatar :( im not sure who or what i am some one show me the light oh ive wet myself

Dear, dear stoner shadow wolf..the answer is simple. get an avatar! :dance:

Stoner Shadow Wolf
10-28-2005, 10:00 AM
woah totally out of context, and just plain wrong! :D

you want me to update my avatar i take it?

daves19
10-28-2005, 02:01 PM
Thanks guy for your posts, it shows we still have a futur, and we all know we got to make one with nature if we don't want to screw up the whole planet...
Now got to get back to this american corporate i'm working for...what an irony...or pain in the assss! :stoned:

opiuser
11-18-2005, 07:39 AM
I hate buildings, streets, light poles, cars etc...

there is only one place in my town where i can be truly happy.

It is a sacred place to me, about 10 acres surrounded by trees.

Cannabis grows everywhere there, and no matter how much they spray it, it grows more vigorously. it is only ditch weed, but hidden within the trees, natural sensemilla grows, and it is the most potent smoke i have ever tried.

even in this cold harsh, nebraska land, nothing can stop the beauty which mother mary provides

Stoner Shadow Wolf
11-18-2005, 07:56 AM
where can i find about 12 people to move out into the wilderness and just camp out living off the land? :D

beachguy in thongs
11-18-2005, 03:57 PM
Someone once suggested a "pot society" where we govern our own land.

The only thing that angers me about "negative" views from "ignorant" people is when they say that "Pot makes you stupid". And when they tell it to their kids.

MyAntiDrugIsAmy
11-18-2005, 08:40 PM
where can i find about 12 people to move out into the wilderness and just camp out living off the land? :D
i know i would

Stoner Shadow Wolf
11-19-2005, 09:51 AM
one down, 11 more to go! :D anyone got a car? :P

beachguy in thongs
11-19-2005, 05:36 PM
I don't know how long I'd last taking showers in waterfalls...

Unless you hook me up with a shower partner...

robert42
11-19-2005, 06:56 PM
SHOWER PARTNER RECIEVED HERE BG!

BG IS UR NEW NICK NAME
BG =

BEACH + GUY

=

BG

or BG = Brilliaintly gay

Stoner Shadow Wolf
11-19-2005, 07:23 PM
I don't know how long I'd last taking showers in waterfalls...

Unless you hook me up with a shower partner...
well there'll have to be at LEAST 8 people, including myself...

so you should be able to find a partner, and if all else fails, bring your own! :D

and showers arent nessacary... you can take a bath in the lake as well! :D

beachguy in thongs
11-19-2005, 11:45 PM
SHOWER PARTNER RECIEVED HERE BG!

BG IS UR NEW NICK NAME
BG =

BEACH + GUY

=

BG

or BG = Brilliaintly gay

BG= Busy Ganja-puffin'

Did you say I can bring 8 girls, Stoner Shadow Wolf???

beachguy in thongs
11-19-2005, 11:47 PM
Robbie shall be my new nickname!
Okey Dokey, Robbie.

Stoner Shadow Wolf
11-20-2005, 12:35 AM
free love, pot, and food :D

just gotta farm for it all and we're set the more the easier :D

opiuser
11-20-2005, 05:55 AM
ill go... but not if we're taking a car with us. the only things we need are several people(100's of them), seeds, water and lots of love

our feet, hands, willpower, and genitals will do the the rest

beachguy in thongs
11-20-2005, 06:20 PM
OKay, I figured it out. Since Dave, Euphoric, and I are the only ones with addresses. These will be considered the Holy Pot Triangle (Robbie, you don't count because you use slang in your location).

Quebec, Minnesota, and Virginia. Our resting place shall be somewhere inside or outside of this area. Or, maybe in the exact middle? That'd be like Ohio.

robert42
11-20-2005, 07:10 PM
ROBBIE MOONWALKS WHILST GRABBING HIS OVERLARGED TESTIE

beachguy in thongs
11-20-2005, 07:38 PM
ROBBIE MOONWALKS WHILST GRABBING HIS OVERLARGED TESTIE

You're one of those one-nutted freaks, aren't ya?

Stoner Shadow Wolf
11-20-2005, 09:00 PM
ill go... but not if we're taking a car with us. the only things we need are several people(100's of them), seeds, water and lots of love

our feet, hands, willpower, and genitals will do the the restim afraid we will need a car, but only for EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TASKS, like gathering more people from around the continent :D

PLUS, if we can get away with growing (enough) pot, we can fuel the fucker ourselves :D

PS i dont have a car or the drive to... er drive... :D

Stoner Shadow Wolf
11-20-2005, 09:02 PM
OKay, I figured it out. Since Dave, Euphoric, and I are the only ones with addresses. These will be considered the Holy Pot Triangle (Robbie, you don't count because you use slang in your location).

Quebec, Minnesota, and Virginia. Our resting place shall be somewhere inside or outside of this area. Or, maybe in the exact middle? That'd be like Ohio.hrm.... i think we're going to have a problem finding land though...

land aint free is it? people, government, will likely try to kick us off... out... whatever...

we may be forced to try a reservation... somewhere in Montana would be nice! :D or maybe Colorado... :P

im not picky, wherever we can stay is fine by me, i dont care if we just go to warm springs OR! :D

all i care about is getting there :p

daves19
11-25-2005, 07:53 PM
sorry for being so late, never thought this thread would have posts!! But what an aswome idea...but lets not stay on our continent, lets find an isle inhabited, good climate so we don't freeze too much, as we are not professional survivors...i have a car, but it's an acura integra, so only 4 places!!!

Stoner Shadow Wolf
11-25-2005, 07:57 PM
nah, we cant do an island, too risky, a reservation is more viable, as it's easier and cheaper to get to, and plus there is a chance that we could run into some mroe tribalistic traditional natives who can help us learn how to survive off the land and such.

plus i was told someone on Warm Springs needs to speak woth me (you can ignore that spiritual mombo jumbo if you wish)

daves19
11-25-2005, 08:53 PM
true...i dont want to ignore your mombo jumbo but my english is not at is best, so where is the spiritual mombo jumbo in that post??

BlueCat00
11-25-2005, 08:57 PM
The environment is one example of this reptile infested mental water. The triumph of monotheism over polytheism has dealt a devastating blow to nature. As the local deities which inhabited the brooks, meadows, fields and mountains were driven out by the missionaries and their abstract notion of God, Nature came to be viewed as spiritually inert. The brooks became drainage ditches, the meadows toxic waste sites, the fields condo developments, and the mountains ski resorts. Today, Eliot's vision of our culture as a "wasteland" heaped with "broken images" is literally true. The broken images are in the local river coated with the effluent of a factory. The earth itself has become the dumping ground of our civilization's otherworldly theology, even as God shat upon the Basel Cathedral in Jung's adolescent fantasy. (40) Transcendent monotheistic religions such as Christianity, having staked an exclusive claim on the serpentine pattern, now gasp and choke in the bad air of their own Damascus. The neglected gods hiss like reptiles, their shrines polluted by our stagnant minds. The compensatory swing back to paganism takes on a compulsive necessity. Like the Ancient Mariner in Coleridge's rime, we must learn to bless these water-snakes once more if we are to be freed from the fiends which peruse us for having shot the Albatross with the crossbow of monotheism.
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Chamber/7227/serpent.html
WOW.....nice post Euphoric...I like it

beachguy in thongs
11-25-2005, 11:52 PM
We don't need to get our own property. We'll just have Our Government conform to Our Research and Our Proofs and Our Savior.

Stoner Shadow Wolf
11-26-2005, 01:33 AM
true...i dont want to ignore your mombo jumbo but my english is not at is best, so where is the spiritual mombo jumbo in that post??the person who told me someone wants to speak to me... they werent told, they just know... like a psychic knowing almost...

beachguy in thongs
11-26-2005, 01:14 PM
sorry for being so late, never thought this thread would have posts!! But what an aswome idea...but lets not stay on our continent, lets find an isle inhabited,

I heard Antarctica's pretty nice this time of year...

daves19
11-29-2005, 01:08 AM
I heard Antarctica's pretty nice this time of year...
beachguy in thongs = smart ass :stoned: :dance: yeah well i am not mazoshism(not sure of that word!! :thumbsup: )

opiuser
11-29-2005, 02:50 AM
, good climate so we don't freeze too much, as we are not professional survivors...

maybe your not. i can find a way to get by anywhere i go.

if im in a frozen wasteland, ill eat roots and drink snow.

if im in a desert, ill eat a cactus, and drink its juice

if im in hell, ill eat a damn demon... fuck... theres already a fire to roast it on

Stoner Shadow Wolf
11-29-2005, 08:57 AM
I heard Antarctica's pretty nice this time of year...yer gonna need an extra thong...

beachguy in thongs
11-29-2005, 04:55 PM
beachguy in thongs = smart ass :stoned: :dance: yeah well i am not mazoshism(not sure of that word!! :thumbsup: )

Where are we gonna find an isle uninhabitated besides Antarctica?

I'll buy wool thongs.