PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me????

lostinTO
10-27-2005, 03:36 PM
I know that I'm fairly new to the board and I don't post much but I find that there are a large number of posts about mail-order.
If they were short posts for instance just asking - hey is this guy legit - that's fine, then you can go on your merry way and do what you want with the information provided. These type of posts may slip under the radar (if that is any concern at all).
However, for people to go rambling back and forth about when they mailed, how long they've been waiting, who's not replying to their e-mails, who mails to the US (yeah that's a good one!) - gets a bit much.
Don't these people realize that they are not the only ones waiting and possible the "mailer" might actually have a job other than putting your little packages together. Maybe they only check their mail at night - or whatever.
I have to avail myself of these services and yes sometimes it is hard to wait and not wonder that your money got lost or the guys ignoring you - but I have the realization that I'm NOT THE ONLY PERSON ON THE PLANET!
I'm not surprised that the turnaround for this business is high if these are the kind of idiots they're dealing with. If you can't be patient or you get too paranoid over the whole thing - then don't use mail order and leave it for the rest of us so that we have a viable source.
thanks for letting me rant - does anyone agree?

Ousted
10-27-2005, 08:17 PM
I do agree that people are self-absorbed. But that's people, thats how people operate. Getting easily frustrated by a natural, instinctual characteristic of the human species will make life forever miserable for you, however, cuz it will never ever change no matter how annoying you find it or voice it to be. Ever.

Just be happy that you are one of the lucky one's who possesses an awareness of what's good behavior and what's counter-productive behavior. Many don't have the maturity or the know-how to be able to know the distinction.

robert42
10-27-2005, 08:25 PM
THATS HOW IT IS (Sorry caps)

there should bea noob thread thats made as a sticky that has like a n00b FAQ.

like theo ne Dick wrote in phycotropics bit

GHoSToKeR
10-28-2005, 05:40 AM
Good idea, Rob.. but what would be in it? Suggestions, man, suggestions.. I might write one.. lol

robert42
10-28-2005, 10:20 AM
like most commons questions that came up like:

can i delete my username
how much does a 8th weight lol
questions bout mail order
theres shit loads there could be

all the time some1 posts a question thast been asked 100 times the person gets flamed with a sticky thread no more questions needed to be asked.

trust me it would work v.well

robert42
10-28-2005, 10:25 AM

How do i brake up hash
whats the bets way to cut up weed
can you smoke the stalks
how do i make a blunt

theres plenty of qs that get asked almost daily

GHoSToKeR
10-28-2005, 10:29 AM
Yeah, but it would be like, infinitely long, man..

The other week I suggested like a seperate part of the forum where people can get their own guides posted(kinda like the hash making one you wrote), but for like FAQs and stuff, too.. Ron said he'd already thought about something similar, but I dunno if it's gonna happen or not.. It would be so cool if it did, though..

robert42
10-28-2005, 10:30 AM
i think the lounge needs a sticky man with just the most 20 Common asked Questions

the thread could even be locked so no1 can post init