PDA

View Full Version : States & Canada. WTF Is going on.

Joel
10-26-2005, 10:48 PM
Hey everyone, I want to know what the fuck is wrong with that dumbass George bush.

Is it just me or did he crack down on the laws of Canadians crossing into the US. I tried to get into the US and I have a past criminal record and ANYBODY with criminal records, no matter what it is, can NOT get into US.

Some fucking buddy buddy agreement, Bush is such a fucking retard its unbelievable.

Psycho4Bud
10-26-2005, 11:14 PM
Hey everyone, I want to know what the fuck is wrong with that dumbass George bush.

Is it just me or did he crack down on the laws of Canadians crossing into the US. I tried to get into the US and I have a past criminal record and ANYBODY with criminal records, no matter what it is, can NOT get into US.

Some fucking buddy buddy agreement, Bush is such a fucking retard its unbelievable.

Canada has the same law dude!

Psycho4Bud
10-26-2005, 11:21 PM
Just saw a quick bit of news on the CNN running tape this morning. Apparently Martha Stewart was banned from entering Nova Scotia as a result of Canada's laws prohibiting ex-cons from crossing the border!

SO glad that our clever Canadian neighbors are tightening their grip on the border situation. Let's see, they make no attempt to help us keep Al Quaeda out, but by golly they are all over Martha! No profiling there!

Perhaps if she had been wearing a burka she'd have better luck.
http://www.villagesoup.com/commletters/letters.cfm?TopicID=6091

zooted999
10-27-2005, 12:02 AM
It's not just Bush, dude. It's the world. The world collectively is fucking nuts.

Joel
10-27-2005, 12:14 AM
True that.

WalkaWalka
10-27-2005, 05:18 AM
dude are you realy worried about al queda? If you are your fucking retarded.

daves19
11-03-2005, 05:08 PM
Just saw a quick bit of news on the CNN running tape this morning. Apparently Martha Stewart was banned from entering Nova Scotia as a result of Canada's laws prohibiting ex-cons from crossing the border!

SO glad that our clever Canadian neighbors are tightening their grip on the border situation. Let's see, they make no attempt to help us keep Al Quaeda out, but by golly they are all over Martha! No profiling there!

Perhaps if she had been wearing a burka she'd have better luck.
http://www.villagesoup.com/commletters/letters.cfm?TopicID=6091

Dude seriously, if you take your information out of CNN, that is sad!!! They are trying everything they can to misinform people about Canada borders...They told once that we had (in canada) a weird flu that was morphing into a deadly epidemic virus that will strike the US if we dont block canadians entering the Country!!! 1 month later and still nobody is dead, and believe me i made my searches!!! I was afraid you know!

Dr Evil
11-06-2005, 09:56 PM
It's not just Bush, dude. It's the world. The world collectively is fucking nuts.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^BEST STATEMENT I HEARD IN A LONG TIME... THAT STATEMENT SAYS IT ALL :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

dopefiend
11-07-2005, 02:01 AM
▲▲▲▲it all started back in the 1930's.......

daves19
11-07-2005, 05:12 PM
▲▲▲▲it all started back in the 1930's.......

nice signature!