PDA

View Full Version : need help with mom plant

hydro
10-25-2005, 11:46 PM
Im new to this field and really do need some help. I have 2 moms ( williams wonder ) and I cloned off them the first time with success but I didnt get very much from my crop. Now I've tried to clone again and can't seem to get them to root. I did the same thing. Cut the tips of the plant at a 45, dipped them in hormex, put them in pre-soaked rook wool cubes with a dome over them, misted them with olivia's cloning soultion but they wont root. they all died. My mom seems to be flowering ( I think ) that could possibly be the problem. If thats the case how do I get them back to veg. state. She is under 4 Argro 40 watt lights. Any help would be appreicated. By the way mine is hydro. Thanks

Garden Knowm
10-26-2005, 02:04 AM
DId you keep the rockwool moist?

You can clone flowering plants in the first 2 weeks without any problem.

Did you make the cut right below a node and then cut the branch off that node and put that into the rockwool also?

snow owl
10-26-2005, 05:50 PM
It maybe your tool for making cuts. Stay away from scissor type tools for they may crush. Instead use sterilize(rub alcohol) razor blade cutting from one side to the other in one motion.

hydro
10-26-2005, 11:12 PM
Thanks guys for your help. But how do I get my moms back to vegetative state? Do I need more lights. I think I said my moms where under 4 argro - 40 watt bulbs, let me make a correction. They are vertical and there is 6- 40 watt bulbs. I still cant imagine what I'm doing wrong.

Max Blast
10-26-2005, 11:29 PM
I re-vegged my MOM by going back to the 18/6 light cycle. That did it.

That MOM is in soil.

Max Blast