PDA

View Full Version : dreams

jolly green giant
07-03-2004, 01:42 AM
god im posting lots lately, like i said in my last post ive not smoked for four days, jeez that was hard enough, but the first night i had hot flushes and sweats and couldnt sleep. the second night i just got drunk and smoked loads of roll ups, and suffered a bad hangover, third night was easier but still lots of roll ups, must be addicted to tobacco.
also been having lots of fucked up nightmares and weird dreams that i dont normally have.
anyone else suffer this shit when they abstain for a bit.. any comments welcome.. im relatively new to this site but i love it, everyones so nice,, even 'the green giant' who's name i pinched. to 'the green giant' i tried to change my name but apparently im stuck with it and it can't be changed. but im sure we'll all get along. cheers guys and dolls..

IamN2pot
07-03-2004, 09:26 PM
Vivid dreams are a common side effect of detoxing. A word of advice. On a trip back to the states with my GF, from Amsterdam a few years ago, (she used to go to sleep holding my dong) I had a dream I was being attacked by a queer. I woke up screeming and punching her. Poor gal! So I guess the point is sleep by yourself and a sound proof room wouldn't hurt either, LOL, if there are othere in the house. Good news is, in my case, it only lasted 2-3 nights. N2

RedRainDrop
07-05-2004, 06:23 PM
i havent smoked weed for 2 days and i had a horrible dream last night. i mean it scared the fuck outta me, unfortunatly i cant get ahold of any money, but when i do im buying more weed.

jolly green giant
07-05-2004, 09:16 PM
man im really loving all the weird dreams now, there so clear and scary as fuck and i wake up with a big sweat on.
i keep dreming of rats.

hipEstoner
08-17-2006, 06:15 PM
yeh,, shit, i know this b an old thread but i havent smoked weed for about 3 weeks since ive been on house arrest and ive had horrible night sweats, ill wake up and ill get out of bed and ill be soken wet and i can literaly take my wife beater and boxers off and ring them off with sweat just dripping out of them, and my hair will be soaked and ill have to wash my sheets because i sweat soo much, the sweat will be literally dripping off me, and also i have been having up to 10-12 dreams that i vividly remember, i will remember them like a real memory, and most of them include me smoking up, having sex, or flying, but im off house arrest today and im about to get a fat sack of good green goodness :)

Captain Hanks
08-17-2006, 07:03 PM
Vivid dreams are a common side effect of detoxing. A word of advice. On a trip back to the states with my GF, from Amsterdam a few years ago, (she used to go to sleep holding my dong) I had a dream I was being attacked by a queer. I woke up screeming and punching her. Poor gal! So I guess the point is sleep by yourself and a sound proof room wouldn't hurt either, LOL, if there are othere in the house. Good news is, in my case, it only lasted 2-3 nights. N2

AHAHAH, that is hilarious, yes i to get weird dreams when taking breaks, but they only last for 3 days

Smokeychik
08-17-2006, 10:12 PM
Wow, I just read this and now I understand. I had no idea detoxing could cause these crazy ass dreams. My wild dreams just stopped over the last week, going on a month clean here. I am dying to blaze one though, just waiting to see if I passed the stupid test, lol.

Every night for nearly 3 weeks I had the wildest dreams... I would wake up sweaty, and almost in a panic attack they were so real. Thanks for sharing, I really never knew, hell I have been burning every day for over a decade, so there was no way to know I guess. Good info! :p

hipEstoner
08-19-2006, 07:05 PM
Wow, I just read this and now I understand. I had no idea detoxing could cause these crazy ass dreams. My wild dreams just stopped over the last week, going on a month clean here. I am dying to blaze one though, just waiting to see if I passed the stupid test, lol.

Every night for nearly 3 weeks I had the wildest dreams... I would wake up sweaty, and almost in a panic attack they were so real. Thanks for sharing, I really never knew, hell I have been burning every day for over a decade, so there was no way to know I guess. Good info! :p

yeh , it was the same weay for me, it all stopped tho about 2 days ago, ,, and what happened 2 days ago? i started smoking steadily again and all the weird dreams and sweats went away,, ,

Damon32
08-19-2006, 09:47 PM
That is some weird shit man.....I've never had any of those problems when I quit.

My dreams are weird enough though, all my life I've had the most vivid and clear dreams.

When I was a kid I had a dream that occured for 4 days in a row. It took off right from where it left off the night before. It was cool because it involved Bo Derek being my girlfriend....what a riot. I couldn't wait to go to bed by the 3rd night. I was sad as hell when it was over.

I really enjoy having such clear and memorable dreams...It's like being stoned on acid the way they flip around and shit.

The only bad thing is when I have scary dreams....Sometimes I get really freaked out cuz when they are bad...THEY ARE BAD!!!!

S.L.D. 420
08-19-2006, 10:46 PM
Haven't smoked in a couple days after a month of smoking every night before I go to bed. I can't sleep at night, and I have fucked up dreams that I can't explain. When I wake up I feel like I was sleeping on a fire or it's really hot. I was so desperate to try get some fucking sleep I smoked a bowl of gross black ash shit, and that stuff just hurt my throat. Also, another thing is that nothing sounds good to eat. It sucks, and it's going to suck even more if I still have to deal with this when school starts.

azure
08-19-2006, 10:53 PM
That is some weird shit man.....I've never had any of those problems when I quit.

My dreams are weird enough though, all my life I've had the most vivid and clear dreams.

When I was a kid I had a dream that occured for 4 days in a row. It took off right from where it left off the night before. It was cool because it involved Bo Derek being my girlfriend....what a riot. I couldn't wait to go to bed by the 3rd night. I was sad as hell when it was over.

I really enjoy having such clear and memorable dreams...It's like being stoned on acid the way they flip around and shit.

The only bad thing is when I have scary dreams....Sometimes I get really freaked out cuz when they are bad...THEY ARE BAD!!!!

hahaha the last bits funny :D

but im the same here, i havent smoked in a while, and since i was a kid ive always known in a dream that it was a dream, so sometimes i can control them and stuff its pretty cool :cool: , but as the human subconcious is naturally pessimistic it trys to do bad stuff sometimes.

but my escape in my dreams is pressing control+alt+delete, how wierd that sounds if my dream starts going bad within my dream i think of pressing control+alt+delete and it goes away! great, btw i dont spend much time on my computer im not obsessed i just love controlling my dreams and like with my computer if a program goes wrong i just normally press control+alt+delete and close the program.

used to have dreams where i can float and dream underwater as well they where nice, always seems like a dissapointment though when i wake up :( !!

Damon32
08-20-2006, 03:50 AM
I here ya Azure....Alot of the time I can control them. Not always but some of the time I actually know that I'm dreaming the fucked up shit that I see.

Sometimes the scary ones are hard to get out of when I know they actually are dreams ya know?

It certainly is gift I think because some people dont dream at all or hardly remember the ones they have.

kingdalg
08-20-2006, 06:29 AM
once abstained i often suffer from chronic shits! once my whole ass hole fell out and was taken away to the bunny rabbit palace... then i woke up and i had skid marks in my bed...

The second night was far more graphic, someone drew my asshole on a wall and sat in the toilet making sex noises to the sounds of the topcat theme tune! it was well freaky... my doctor told me to clean up my act and stop shitting myself and maybe seek the advice of a 1 testicled male... weird or what!?... maybe its all the crack i smoke instead

SmokingPlatypus
08-20-2006, 09:43 AM
I never remember my dreams, so I couldn't tell you.

Damon32
08-20-2006, 04:41 PM
sorry to hear that....It's quite an ejoyable experience.

SmokingPlatypus
08-20-2006, 09:05 PM
Yeah, I really wish that I could train myself to remember my dreams, because I feel like I could train myself to do lucid dreaming as well, which I know would be an incredible experience..

It feels like I'm blind. I miss dreams that much.