PDA

View Full Version : thanks everyone, i stuck it to the man!

KillerJupe
07-03-2004, 01:32 AM
had a piss test this morning for my fedex job... grrrr didn't think it would be any prob to sub but started to get a bad feeling when the receptionist was like wait here doctor john will be with you and to this other lady she said, wait here dr jane will be with you... i was like nooooo, they are coming in. Thankfully i went to the place and tied the bottle with my shorts sting to hide it instead of a more difficult location. Doctor john was like right this way walked in with me to this large bathroom for the whole office complex and started labeling the vial. i was like sheeeit i can't sub! but figured whatever so i fumbled around and pulled it off with the guy standing about a foot or 2 away... thank god this wasn't one of the urinals with no partition devices. He only wanted like 1.5oz and was like dump the rest out, i was so relieved i started to pour it down the sink before i realized he must have meant in the toilet, then i just tossed the bottle in the trash can along with the empty cup and i was outa there!!! wooo hooo!!

jolly green giant
07-03-2004, 01:47 AM
well done fellah, i hope mine is that easy. but i think not and im fucked,