PDA

View Full Version : OUTDOOR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

w12ecked
07-02-2004, 03:14 PM
hi ive had a think and i am going to start growing outdoors next year though i hit a few walls i live in the uk the weather were i live can be ok sometimes like today its sunny.but it can be cold and wet quite alot would a plant be able to survive this? also what time should i plant the seeds at and should i germinate inside before i transport them to where ill be growing them < ill be growing them on a hill in a underused golf club as i live in a town this is easiest there are alot of plants and shrubbery where im thinking of so i doubt it'd get noticed and i can put it at the very end of the course where no-one ever goes . although ive read books and researched indoor growing i know very little about outdoor growing what is the plants cycle like because indoor you can forcefully flower them but what happens outdoors? do any of you have any ideas what strains would be good for growing outdoors? i only have prodominantly indoor seeds just now <northern lights and red hair skunk>so im gueesing thell be no good id be planting like 20 of them as not to be dissapointed if i find a strain that would suit are there any people who have grown outdoors in the uk successfully if so can you please give me some advice on what types and when you planted them please or if you had any links that could help me please put them down ill be researching it myself aswell i just wanted to know from some experienced growers thanks