PDA

View Full Version : Dingo, gunjah1, and PerthKiwi

AussieBushMan
07-02-2004, 02:42 AM
Hi guys,

Good to see some aussie growers. Lets try keep this area of the message boards alive with regular posts and do our bit for marijuana legalisation all over the globe.

I have 2 babies in at the moment in a little experiment that I have going. Basicly its a small cupboard SCROG setup. SCROG (SCReen Of Green) looks like a pritty efficiant method to me so I thought I would give it a go and see what kind of yeild I get. I have a 400watt HPS which I think might be too intence for the small area, I dont know. I am not an experianced grower and I am learning as I go. I made a soil mixture of about 1 part Rich pete, and 1 part white sand. I made the decision to go with soil over a hydro setup purely cause I thought it would be less maintanance and less fking around (I work 12 hour days and dont have much time). Now tho I realise I probly should have gone hydro because maintanence wise its probly about the same effort. The cupboard I am using is a cheap chipboard sort I picked up from a hardware place. It has like this white lamanex style coating on the chipboard which makes it excelent for light reflextion I think. the cupboard itself stands at about a metre high with a shelf 1/2 way up. I cut the shelf to make like a frame and put chicken wire on it for my screen. The screen is about as high as I think I want my baby to grow before I tip it. I'll then train it along the screen before turning it and I hope to be able to get a nice yeild from the small space. Hopefully I will also have some pictures for you guys soon.

I realy hope we can keep this area of the boards active as I would like to be able to talk to aussies about where to get materials from and things. Some times its hard to find a substitution for american products and things in Australia. Like wtf is denatured alchohole? or iso alchohol? where do Aussies get this kinda thing? we dont have wall-mart here, just k-mart :/

Regards -

AussieBushMan

Dingo
07-09-2004, 07:56 AM
thats right mate! lets keep these pages alive. If your really busting to get aussie cannabis info try www.overgrow.com in the australia pages. the site is buzzing with aussies :)

EminEM1
10-19-2004, 08:39 AM
All I have to see is lets keep the dream alive and what the fuck happened to you dingo dude you disapered on us all!

perthkiwi
03-09-2005, 04:51 AM
nice to see peeps here from the same country if any one has a prob with spidermites try this. hertico spidermiteacide fucken great product. anyone heard off ocean pearl/ peace...pot...patience. the ratman

Ozskyz
04-12-2005, 02:21 AM
hi keep the great work up i say auzzies rule my world anyway

EminEM1
01-22-2006, 09:59 AM
lol oz