PDA

View Full Version : A little advice please

moonlightcsp
10-20-2005, 12:17 PM
Ok, after much more reading and taking all of your advice, I designed a new setup here's a few pictures, also I ordered a 400W HPS light for flowering.

One thing I'm really confused on is Nutrience??? when do I start? what should I buy?, can I get this at a store like walmart etc.. any info would be greatly appreciated.

Moonlight

stickygreenlightsabr
10-20-2005, 01:55 PM
Do you plan on putting the HPS in the same area?

What kind of medium are you using?

moonlightcsp
10-20-2005, 02:42 PM
no I think its too small, I have another area for the Flowering, a little bigger.

Moonlight

Fugitive
10-24-2005, 08:33 PM
OK nutrients generally don't give your plants anything except maybe superthrive the first 3 weeks or so. After that it gets complicated... If you can find something caleed bat guano then great use it while in vegetative stage. If not thenyou need to finda a fertilizer with low k value (read on the back N-P-K then a series of numbers for example 8-2-0 which is good for veg). Using nutrients while flowering I am not too sure think you need everything like 10-15-12 or something anything in that range. And rememberr to never trust what they tell you on the instructions always use half or less of the recommended dosage.