PDA

View Full Version : SEX?!?!?!?!?!

Davinci420
06-30-2004, 12:55 PM
:D Im kinda in the dark about how early you can tell sex, my plant is abot 16 inches high and has about 10 leaves with 5 extensions on each and two more with 7 extensions each and now from the main stalk I have new "branches with leaves that have three extensions, I planted this early april Just wanna know when Ill be able to tell the sex :cool: If you guys have any tips PLEASE POST EM PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Davinci420
06-30-2004, 01:06 PM
help

greenstick
06-30-2004, 06:59 PM
check in between the main stem at the base of the branches.
if you get mini balls you got a male.
if you get fine hairs its a girl and your futures looking bright!
peace.

Davinci420
06-30-2004, 10:01 PM
coo! thanx playa

hannibal
07-03-2004, 01:46 AM
do i have to sex my plant? and if so what advantages does this have?

sawleaf
07-03-2004, 02:12 AM
do i have to sex my plant? and if so what advantages does this have?

Are you growing indoors or outdoors? Indoors, the plants will show sex when you change to the flower light cycle of 12/12. This should be done before they get too big. Some may show early, but some people force early to remove the males and then return the remaning females to the veg state. Outdoors goes with the season, unless you are growing in a green house, where you can change the light cycle with a dark tarp.

duppy man
07-03-2004, 07:56 PM
:D Im kinda in the dark about how early you can tell sex, my plant is abot 16 inches high and has about 10 leaves with 5 extensions on each and two more with 7 extensions each and now from the main stalk I have new "branches with leaves that have three extensions, I planted this early april Just wanna know when Ill be able to tell the sex :cool: If you guys have any tips PLEASE POST EM PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! ;) don't know whether you can zoom in but at this size you can positively ID male from female...this one being female details off how to ID, posted earlier

HobbsifeR
07-04-2004, 05:21 AM
im gonna say female, no promises