PDA

View Full Version : JOINTS vs. BLUNTS

Cronton83
06-30-2004, 05:53 AM
Quick question for yall. Are blunt rap reall that much better then regular papes? I mean...whats the difference. Either way ur gunna get fucked. Anyway I just wanted ur thoughts on that.

Cronton83

Proof
06-30-2004, 11:34 AM
off a proper blunt u would get fucked off about 10 tokes, in our blunts we use cigars jus cut down the middle take the tabbaco out and fill it with green and seal it back together works just as good :)

ndhawk
06-30-2004, 05:56 PM
we make our blunts the same way proof does and two maybe three rounds with it a person usually leaves everyone pretty fucked

Valrasha
06-30-2004, 06:07 PM
Blunts are much easier to pass when stoned, and a little bit more rugged. They also come in a nice honey flavoring that kinda inhances the taste.

ineedskillz
06-30-2004, 07:17 PM
[B]I save all my reg paper roaches and when i have a bunch I roll a huge blunt. And get nice and stoned! and ya those honey wraps are the shit.

DrGonzo
06-30-2004, 08:48 PM
Berry bluntwraps are king, followed closely by Gin+Juice, Vanilla, and Honey. (Perhaps I'm smoking some different brand of Blunt Wraps?) in any case, make sure the wrap is still good! test it before you buy it, it should be moist and flexible. If it crumbles, don't buy it, cause you won't be able to roll with it.

In summary, yes, blunts are good...but I think its because you usually use more weed than a j. That's my opinion.

DrDankster420
07-08-2004, 05:36 AM
yea blunts are the shit we had one with like 14 ppl with more than an 8th packed into it and it got everyone fucking stoned

Cornhusker Stoner
07-08-2004, 10:26 PM
i like to smoke blunts when i am in a car and hotbox the hell out of it. in my opinion blunts are not the best way to smoke, pipes get you fucked faster and without useing a lot of weed yet bongs it seems to take a little more weed (but it tastes the best!) and hits you just a little later then pipes.

Redhair
07-09-2004, 08:52 PM
Blunts make me cough so bad, I can't enjoy my buzz, so I prefer joints over blunts. I love tokin' an apple. (Twist stem out, poke hole half down through where stem was, that's your bowl & half way through side for hit hole.) It's good when ya run out of papes, or tokin' some a little harsh, the apple helps to sweeten it. Best of all there's no paraphanalia afterwards...just a happy rabbit, deer or coon that finds it when ya toss it out the window!

ganjamon
07-10-2004, 02:39 AM
Hitters are the best. You don't waste any weed!

Lifecrisis
07-10-2004, 10:24 AM
im more of a j and pipe person i alway looking to hide like a sneek-a-toke Js though make ur fingers smell like straight pot afterwards but blunts just makin smell good

MRB041
07-13-2004, 04:26 AM
Blunts are sweet but they do waste a lot of bud. Lots of fun to roll though. What kind of blunt wraps do you guys use? I buy Royal Blunts EZ Roll Tubes. Blueberry is my favorite flavor, followed by Jamaican Rum and Strawberry.

mysterywhylay
07-15-2004, 11:03 AM
Errrmmm, without showing my ignorance...wtf is a blunt? We smoke joints over here. They are made out of 3 Rizlas (rips...whatever) and measure roughly 6.5 inches in length. I smoke them on my own or with mates. End products usually the same lol.

tokinsmoke
07-25-2004, 08:11 AM
i like blunts better...
get ya stoned as fuck and
ur weed lasts longer than in papers...

peace :cool:

GBblazen
11-14-2004, 03:28 AM
WTF is a blunt you say? A blunt is A cigar filled with weed or cigar wrap filled with weed. peace

LonerStoner
11-14-2004, 06:19 AM
chocolate bluntwraps are the bomb!

The C
11-14-2004, 07:00 AM
I really love my pipe, so easy to fill and is soo smoothe, i love the depht or the different colours, it;s a glass one, and i bleieve it' coloru chanign,, not quick colour chaingin though. Whichc i really am begign to appreciate.

Pipe rock, i rarely bother to roll anymore
unless im trying to conserve what i have, wichc is actually quite often that i try to keep my weed,

Anyhow

The C

koshea
11-14-2004, 07:32 AM
blunts and my pipe

notanovice
11-14-2004, 12:22 PM
blunt use is basically a, hiding the smell of weed, thing
true weed connisieur`s would never use cigar wraps
it would ruin the true flavour of well grown weed

DatFiRe
11-14-2004, 04:12 PM
when i throw in with my friends we just smoke it out of blunts and nuttin else

hempilation311
11-14-2004, 05:11 PM
whether they hide the taste or not, blunts get you stoned. that's a good pro for the blunts side if you ask me.

kr1Nx01
11-14-2004, 07:06 PM
also blunt wrappers are usually tobacco leave, so you get some mild nicotene effects along with it. the reason why a lot of people mention that blunts get you fucked up better or differant is usually because they're non-cigarette smokers and getting an enhancing nicotene rush.
they also burn slower than joints, or at least it would seem that they do.
any way you look at them i love them!

Encatuse
11-14-2004, 11:58 PM
Blunts are easier for me to roll. Bigger width and length. I'm sure this could be solved by some king size papers, but I suck at rolling. I suppose I liked the blunt I had more then the joint I had. ((I've only had one of each)) It got me more stoned, but used more of my weed.

indicaex1
11-15-2004, 06:55 AM
get a rolling machine. I am okay at rolling both but when ya get a rolling machine and they have big ones to you never have a problem. Perfect Jizzle everytime!!!!

kr1Nx01
11-15-2004, 04:49 PM
Perfect Jizzle everytime!!!!

..........Jizzle????
if someone asked for a "jizzle" around here expecting weed, they'd get a bad surprise. like "ey faya, i need a jizzle bad, j0!" the guy would punch him in the face or something.

maryjanewants
11-15-2004, 09:09 PM
NOTHING LIKE MR,SLUGGO,,,,,,PIPE ALL THE WAY