PDA

View Full Version : DUI

b33w
10-17-2005, 09:29 AM
Last Thursday I tried meth for the first time. I was up all night annoyed with the drug, but I had a little left so I did it Friday morning just to finish off what I had. On Saturday night I was still feeling like shit from the speed, so I decided to go get some weed hoping it would help. I picked up a friend, then 3 other guys who sold me the weed. Anyways, I got pulled over for having my lights on too low (I was tired from the speed and just forgot to turn them on). The cop asked for my registration and when I went to get it out, a pipe that one of those dumbfuck guys put in there fell out. So I get out of the car and hes asking me questions and find my little gram of weed in my pocket. He does some tests and asks if I'm on meth. I said no. He handcuffs me and puts me in the car. He then takes me to the hospital for a blood test and I admit to trying speed on Thursday.

I got charged with driving under the influence of weed and meth, and possession of marijuana. I'm only 16 and live in California so what do you think will happen?

friendowl
10-18-2005, 05:25 PM
they will suspend your license.you will have to attend pc-100 drug awarenass class you will attend aa meetings [20].maybe community service but no jail

Tholiak
10-18-2005, 07:15 PM
Liences Suspended till your 21 Probably with some Probation/Community Service if its your first conviction.

Strikerrr
10-18-2005, 08:22 PM
That sucks. Sorry about that bro. I'd be fucking pissed if I were you.

zooted999
10-22-2005, 03:59 AM
This is why they claim pot is a gateway drug.

Stay the f away from methamphetamines.

1234abcd
10-22-2005, 05:17 AM
Zooted : Totally agreed

padro420kmk
10-22-2005, 12:17 PM
Last Thursday I tried meth for the first time. I was up all night annoyed with the drug, but I had a little left so I did it Friday morning just to finish off what I had. On Saturday night I was still feeling like shit from the speed, so I decided to go get some weed hoping it would help. I picked up a friend, then 3 other guys who sold me the weed. Anyways, I got pulled over for having my lights on too low (I was tired from the speed and just forgot to turn them on). The cop asked for my registration and when I went to get it out, a pipe that one of those dumbfuck guys put in there fell out. So I get out of the car and hes asking me questions and find my little gram of weed in my pocket. He does some tests and asks if I'm on meth. I said no. He handcuffs me and puts me in the car. He then takes me to the hospital for a blood test and I admit to trying speed on Thursday.

I got charged with driving under the influence of weed and meth, and possession of marijuana. I'm only 16 and live in California so what do you think will happen? I hope your parents beat your ass. driving on that $hit what's wrong with you? wanna kill someone?I hope the judge puts you in jail where you get @ss raped.A little basterd like you KILLED MY DEALER/FRIEND 6 MONTH'S AGO. RESPECT MY RIGHT TO LIVE DONT DRINK AND DRIVE :mad:YOU BROKEN CONDOM.