PDA

View Full Version : is this sexual harrasement

weedman7
10-14-2005, 02:48 PM
in school this bich was bein relly annoying i was like stop your pmsin and the teachers like you can get suspended for that its sexual harrasemnt.....is it

prplchknz
10-14-2005, 03:20 PM
nah, but you really shouldn't say stuff like that. I don't think it is.

Tholiak
10-14-2005, 06:56 PM
Id say it again, then if you get suspended..Get a Lawyer, Own the school

jakenthegentiles
10-14-2005, 10:26 PM
dude if u look look at a bitch the rong way they could pull what happento mike tysion and be liek he raped me and he made me let him eat my pussy (liek any one is realy screeming for help when thyr getten eaten out it just goes to show that a bitch can pin anything cau sthere bitches ) but realy now thr r som nice girls outthere just not alot

zooted999
10-15-2005, 03:28 PM
CAN you get suspended... uhm, I wouldn't rush to say no-- people have sued for less. One lady sued a McDonalds when she bought some coffee (or tea, whichever), then got in her car, placed it between her legs, started driving and spilt the hot substance on herself. And I've heard some years ago a lady sued a movie theatre because the movie didn't start at the exact time it should have.

CAN you get suspended, yes-- SHOULD you get suspended, not in my opinion. I don't see why joking about a monthly occurance that really does get women cranky would lead to one's suspension, but people like playing victims. I sincerely doubt your comment made her feel objectified and ashamed of her gender. Christ.. people tend to be of such shallow character that they can't even handle a joke. Telling a black kid, "Not my fault you don't know your father" is a comment worthy of suspension because besides the fact that it's a negative comment, it's extremely stereotypical. However, PMS is a factual, real thing that really does make females angry, so it would seem that if you actually did get suspended, you might be able to make a legal case, though I wouldn't-- too many bullshit cases are filling up our court rooms.

WalkaWalka
10-27-2005, 05:21 AM
girls pull way more shit and get away with more of it
But ya dude tell that bitch

stonedtom
04-02-2006, 04:04 AM
one time a guy broke into a womans house to rob her and cut himself on the broken window and sued her

motorcycletony222
04-02-2006, 05:04 AM
Fuck the chick, learn how to spell. You guys are making me tired.