PDA

View Full Version : Salvia is sooooo intense

420purplehaze420
10-13-2005, 08:05 PM
k so i dont no what the hell i was thinking but this guy i know offered me a hit of salvia, i was a little uneasy about doing and figured i would get caught....and heres why.... i was sitting in the back of a fucking school bus!!

normally i wouldnt be so stupid, but anyways i took one hit held it in for 30 seconds...blew it out the window and like 10 seconds later i was trippin fuckin balls i was lookin at everyone and i could have sworn they were whispering about me and everything i did felt ridiculously sweet. then the bus driver stops the bus and yells something about me being back there and i dont even remember what happened but the next thing i knew it was my stop and i picked my shit up and got off the bus

by this time i was still feeling the effects....i just got contacts and trying to take contacts out of your eyes while your tripping on salvia is absolutely rediculous. but yeah im gunna try some more this weekend hopefully it will be a better trip since i will be somewhere way less heat. but yeah share your salvia experiences or just leave a comment

goin to smoke a bowl now(of weed)....i need to feel a familiar high

TonyD
10-13-2005, 10:25 PM
I've got half a gram of 15x extract and about 1/4 gram of 20x extract here and i won't even smoke it or go near it fuck i'd pay someone to take it from me now. :-P

sharpezor
10-13-2005, 10:31 PM
so they can sell that stuff in headshops?

DuMpTrUcK
10-13-2005, 10:34 PM
yeah, they sell it as insence

Fan o KmK
10-13-2005, 11:15 PM
wtf, they dont sell it as insence, they sell it as salvia. its legal and the govt cant do shit cuz its used as "religious" purposes instead of recretational. so buy your salvia before they somehow find a loophole.

GreenMachine
10-14-2005, 03:00 AM
wtf, they dont sell it as insence, they sell it as salvia. its legal and the govt cant do shit cuz its used as "religious" purposes instead of recretational. so buy your salvia before they somehow find a loophole.
they sell it as salvia.... a type of incense is what theyll call it. not disagreeing with your religious thing though, i could see how that would work although ive never seen it sold as anthing other than incense

10-14-2005, 03:10 AM
I've got half a gram of 15x extract and about 1/4 gram of 20x extract here and i won't even smoke it or go near it fuck i'd pay someone to take it from me now. :-P
send it to me haha

nickx760
10-14-2005, 03:11 AM
dude i forgot about salvia, ive never done it, but ill definatley have to get some, cause im on probation...sweeeeeeeet, hahaha stupid fucking government cant test me for that shit..bitches

geoffrowley19
10-14-2005, 03:31 AM
its actually already been made illegal in lousiana :(, it will only take some tim ebefore its another banned drug in america, its just not well known enough yet

Goodman3eb
10-14-2005, 03:46 AM
It's only sold as incense to get around the drug laws-- if you sell something as a drug, regardless of whether it is or not, you can get busted for drug trafficking.

STDzRus
10-14-2005, 04:10 AM
There is a law that if it is sold for human consumption it's illegal. They talk about it on erowid.com

sMOkeY bOB
10-14-2005, 09:40 AM
they dont have salvia over hare doubt they will sounds insane, ive tried this mexican tripping weed stuff and that jus turns u vege pretty fuckin cool tho tripped me the fuck out mite have to get sum more

STDzRus
10-14-2005, 09:56 AM
Salvia is intense..at times..it can also be very inaffective .. at times. It is not an easy trip to attain..and you do need a good dosage..

Every other salvia trip I have lasts for about 2-3 minutes and I get very confused as if I am somewhere else and I am under the command of someone else. It is unexplainable at times.

KoRnStaR
10-14-2005, 10:16 AM
what kind of idiot, smokes on the back of a bus..

anyway, salvia is interesting..use a butane lighter