PDA

View Full Version : droopy leafs?

johnny cottonmouth
10-12-2005, 10:52 PM
one of my babies has a couple of sets of leaves as of now. but the leaves that are there are kind of droopy. there are no brown spots except a little at the end of one of the lower leaves. but other than that there are no other spots. what could it be thats drooping my leaves? any help is welcomed.

smokeallday
10-13-2005, 05:01 AM
we need more details, whats your setup, what kinda water, how often do you water, how old, soil or hydro, temp., humidity, fan or not....

it could be overwatering though.

Garden Knowm
10-15-2005, 04:56 AM
WHen I hear droopy leaves, the first thing that comes to mind is over waterinng.. very common problem with people who love their plants to much!!!

: )
picture would always help..

good luck

johnny cottonmouth
10-15-2005, 06:19 PM
i suspected OW once i realized that i had given it a good watering the day before. its about a month old and it only about 2 1/2- 3" tall. its 7th set of leaves are about done and its starting its 8th set. i have 2 2000 lumens cfls on it: 1 is about 1-1 1/2" abouve the top of the plant and the other is about 4" to the side. there is a 5" desk oc. desk fan in there. there is no special watering or soil either. the space is 2 1/2' wide, 1' deep, and 2 1/2-3' tall. any tips to make this a sucsesfull harvest? when it comes around

Garden Knowm
10-16-2005, 11:29 AM
hey Jonhnny.. so is it over watering? you have 7 set of leaves...? wow .. sounds good.. Let the soil dry.. If you can transplat.. Do it.. and add lots of perlite.. Perlite is this white airy rock they sell at Home depot... cheap stuff 3 dollars for a big ass bag... 14 dollars for a bag that you could put a dead body in..

anyway... this stuff does not hold water , so when you mix it with soil it provides air for roots.. air is important!!!!!!!! : )

So it wont matter if you over water cause your soil will always have air in it... thanks to the perlite.... you should mix at least 30% perlite to 70% soil..... and you can even go as high as 50-50 no problem...

good luck

SMB SEE MORE MOTHER FUCKING BUDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love you

johnny cottonmouth
10-17-2005, 01:26 AM
i think it was OW its doing better now after it dried out a little. about the soil im using a soil called THE ULTIMATE POTTING MIX it looks like its got some perlite in it ( looks like styrafome). its growing fast but not very tall , which is not a problem, but its only as tall as my zippo! this worries me for the fear of a small yeild. but small is better than none. i have some pics taken on my fone and set to my e-mail but i dont know how to post them on here can some one help?

Garden Knowm
10-17-2005, 04:19 AM
There is a button.. just to the right of the "post quick reply button" it says "go advanced"

then you will come to a page ... you will need to scroll down a bit and click.. "manage pictures"... Now you just find the pictures on your computer and post them.. easy cheesy....

yeah,, alot of potting soil comes with some perlite mixed in it.. more perlite requires more watering but that means less chance of over watering.. and actually a good 50-50 mix is almost impossible to over water...

I assume you started from seed... cause you said your plant is so short.. it is probably an indica ... and will stay short until you flower... then it will stretch like CRAZY cause you are using cfls..

as long as your top leaves, new growth looks healthy and the newer fan leaves are growing bigger and faster than the previous set... you are FINE..in general!!!

look forward to seeing the PICS...

LOVE IS YOU

johnny cottonmouth
10-17-2005, 04:47 PM
ok here they are. i hope.

johnny cottonmouth
10-17-2005, 04:48 PM
sorry for the low quality its a picture phone

johnny cottonmouth
10-17-2005, 05:46 PM
ok those last ones were taken on friday. these were taken today

johnny cottonmouth
10-17-2005, 05:49 PM
only as tall as a bic and its been a month and 2 days! is that normal? i know that indicas are short and fat but that short? its also starting to get some new undergrowth. ill try to get some better pics of it.

johnny cottonmouth
10-17-2005, 06:35 PM
here are some more

snow owl
10-17-2005, 08:04 PM
From the photo its hard to recognize it as MJ. Stunted growth is probably COLD SOGGY soil. Good veg growth requires 2500 lumens min.

johnny cottonmouth
10-18-2005, 01:08 AM
i dont think its necesarily stunted its actually duing a lot better than my last few attempts its just shorter and smaller leafs. my last attempt was about 8"-9" tall but only had two nodes. this one has almost 8 nodes and a bunch of under growth coming in on all the nodes except the top 2 or 3. but you may be right b/c i am not experienced

Garden Knowm
10-18-2005, 05:50 PM
snow owl.. has a point.. that is a trippy plant... I look forward to more pictures

johnny cottonmouth
10-19-2005, 03:20 AM
your in luck GK i have some more right here.

johnny cottonmouth
10-19-2005, 03:27 AM
the bud i got it from was pretty trippy too. it was the best bud i have ever had better than bcbud's hawiian haze, which was some good stuff. i actually got four seeds out of that bud and said to myself im growing me some of this.

johnny cottonmouth
10-19-2005, 09:02 PM
would it be ok to switch it 12/12 to see what it is?

johnny cottonmouth
10-20-2005, 02:52 AM
good news i went to home dePOT and found some 2600 lumens cfls but only had cash for 2. but i got them on my litte one now. i was also wondering if i should trim off some of the curved leafs?

Garden Knowm
10-20-2005, 07:11 AM
no i would not trim any leaves,.. but I am looking at these pictures and I think something is wrong... is the plant growing everyday? it should be...

I don't see any red on the stems ...is this correct?

can you get me a better picture... clear and big..

ya see, when a plant has 4,5,6 sets of nodes, the fan leaves should be getting big... as big as your hand... I don't see any growth like that on your plant....

the curling weird shit can be normal for the first set of nodes.. but it should have worked through that phase...

btw, i like the lighters you are using for size comparison..lol : )

johnny cottonmouth
10-20-2005, 01:52 PM
ill try to get a better pic but all i have to offer is a picture phone but maybe i can find a digital cam. ill try when i get home.

johnny cottonmouth
10-20-2005, 06:55 PM
yes GK there is a lot of reddish purple on the fan leaves stems. yes it is growing everyday its gotten bigger but now the undergrowth has grown so much that most of it is almost even with the fan leaves.

del...
10-20-2005, 07:55 PM
1st off, you are growing more than one plant...right?

2nd, never cut off healthy leaves. the plant needs them all especially in low light such as yours...which is probably the reason why it's not growing faster. or it could be a runt...it happens. which is why one should always cover the bases and plant twice as many as one needs.

3rd, do NOT go to 12/12 this early. as soon as they begin alternating branching pre-flowers will appear and that's usually around the 6th week from sprouting. so keep your 10x magnifying glass handy and start getting used to the parts you'll be keying in on when it's time (every serious grower has at least one 10x mag glass).

4th, patience...

johnny cottonmouth
10-20-2005, 10:33 PM
thanks del. the reason i asked about going to 12/12 was because i heard about people going to it aftera month just to seed out the boys then back to 24/7 or 18/6. and no sorry i decided to just do one. i know, i know i broke the number one rule when growing from seed but i didnt want to loose two at once i wanted to just get the basics down then try a couple at a time. can you post a good preflower pic bc i got a whole bunch undergrowth. thanks.
JC

johnny cottonmouth
10-20-2005, 11:53 PM
got some more pics from today

johnny cottonmouth
10-20-2005, 11:58 PM
sorry forgot. but i did get a digital cam for them

johnny cottonmouth
10-21-2005, 12:01 AM
smore

johnny cottonmouth
10-21-2005, 12:04 AM
and more. these r the reddish stems

Garden Knowm
10-21-2005, 03:33 AM
I have great news for you, You made it.. that last set of leaves is the one baby!!

your plant will now begin to launch to the sky.. tha tnew set of leaves says it all!!!

I am so happy for you..

The red on the leaf stem is not nearly as revealing as red on the main stock.. don't worry... YET... lol

the most important thing is that your plant and leaves are starting to look "NORMAL"

I still need a better pic.. one that is not blurry.. back the camera up a bit.. i think there is some deficiency... what I am seeing is veiny leaves... correct? Leaves that have a big discrepancy between the vein color and the leaf color are showing signs of deficiency.. this may still work itself out since you plant is such a mutant to begin with,,, hahaha

Good job ... 1 hurdle DOWN... !!!!!!!

yee haw

more pics?

johnny cottonmouth
10-22-2005, 04:12 AM
what do you want a pic of? the top? the main stalk? i need to know to get. and yes your right about the veiny leaves. but now the veins arent really a different color the veins on the entire leaf are more... 3d? if thet makes sense.

Garden Knowm
10-22-2005, 07:05 AM
just a clear picture... when I enlarge the picture it is blurry..
any part of the plant.. newest growth, leaves, stalk.. similiar to your other pics..

don't forget the lighter.. : )

johnny cottonmouth
10-22-2005, 07:09 AM
ill try hold on

johnny cottonmouth
10-22-2005, 07:41 AM
ok hows abut these

johnny cottonmouth
10-22-2005, 07:45 AM
and actually there r some color differences.

johnny cottonmouth
10-22-2005, 07:47 AM
im posting all i took tonight just because i dont know which ones are the best.

johnny cottonmouth
10-22-2005, 07:50 AM
oh yeah and if you didnt notice i have a resedent spider. just a little guy. i dont think hill hurt ny thing

johnny cottonmouth
10-22-2005, 07:51 AM
and that damn fan blows off the dry soil on the top. thats why theres soil all in the background

Garden Knowm
10-22-2005, 04:11 PM
pics are better... thanks,..
something is wrong... it is stunted and the leaves should not look like that...
Have you checked the PH of your water? It should not be the problem but you should check it if yo haven't. You can get a ph tester cheap at a hydro store (10-15 dollars).

You may also want to considr transplanting into a 3 gallon pot. I would transplant.

I am feeling hesitant to tell you to add any ferts cause I think the problem is a LOCK rather than inadequate nurtients..

Please keep us posted... I am very curious how this is gonna turn out..

smb

johnny cottonmouth
10-22-2005, 08:45 PM
a LOCK as in what? thanks for the advice ill get a 3g pot and transplant it but i dont think i have much more room for a bigger pot. (bigger than 3 gal.)

Garden Knowm
10-22-2005, 10:23 PM
a nutrient lock..

when he nutrients "lock" they are not accessible to the plant.

This can happen if you mix nutrients directly together.... as opposed to mixing them in water.. preferably running water.

johnny cottonmouth
10-23-2005, 10:21 PM
since im tight on change i dont really want to go buy a 3 gal pot when i got so many alternative right here in my humble aboud. i have seen many pics of people growing in 2 L pop bottles. could i just cut off the top 1/4 or more of the bottle and put some holes in the bottom and use that? just wondering.

stupids
10-25-2005, 03:01 AM
lololololololololollololololol
Thanks for a good laugh

Go to Home Depot and buy the 3 gal like Garden Knomn suggested...you can even buy the clay pots for a few $, they are cheaper then plastic...it may make a big difference.
Stop using tap water....try spring water at the store.
I am using the same 2300 lumen cfl you got a HD, and my plant is 1+ ft tall and 1+ ft wide at over a months age.

lololololol

johnny cottonmouth
10-25-2005, 04:30 AM
thanks ill do that. one question what would be a good ONA to buy? i saw a thred that showed a way to make a thing that will deorderize the roon. and it says you need an ONA. what is it? because its starting to smell

johnny cottonmouth
10-26-2005, 02:17 AM
got more pics day 38. it wasnt looking good but that was because it was a little dry and i vaugly remember closing my window last night b4 bed which cut off new fresh air flow to my baby. so a lot of the lower fan leaves turned brown and libped over.

johnny cottonmouth
10-26-2005, 02:26 AM
tried to get them as clear as possible

johnny cottonmouth
10-26-2005, 03:47 AM
ok just got some more info. in side the grow area it is at 21 C or 70 F with 50% humidity. is that too cold or too humid?

Garden Knowm
10-26-2005, 06:54 AM
no that temp is fine and so is the humidity.. but the plant is not FINE : (

I like stupids suggestions regarding spring wate.. I'd go a step further and transplant and use distilled water...

You got to get that plant out of that container.. it is haveing some aversion to the nuts in that soil.. you need a bigger pot... and not a soda bottle... lol .. nice try..

any big container will do.. shit, if all you have is 5 gallon pots, go 5 gallons...
see if you can get a bag of perlite to mix with your new soil.. perlite is 3-4 dollars for a big bag.. mix that with the soil.. 30% perlite 70% soil...

oh yeah.. and stop spraying the leaves.. bring everything to a hault.. just plain distilled water in some new soil.. let her get stable

johnny cottonmouth
10-27-2005, 01:22 AM
thanks. i moved her to a 5 quart bucket with about 10-15 holes poked in the bottom. and i switched to bottled water. now i have a question shes at day 39 from seed and i dont have much more room going up with the light and all. so if shes going to double or even trip in size when i put her into flower, i wolnt be able tokeep her in there any more. i have no other place to put her. so should i put her in flower soon?

johnny cottonmouth
10-27-2005, 03:25 AM
i was also wondering if i could use the FIM technq. in order to increse my yeild?

Garden Knowm
10-27-2005, 07:12 AM
Johnny, post another pic would ya...

FIM?

You will need to pull her over.. meaning you will slowly need to bend her over to the side and tie her down.... this will obviosly make her shorter and give you more vertical room... you can do this using.. strings, sticks, tacks, twist ties, etc

unfortunatley she is not 100% healthy and it would be a shame to flower her when she is nt in perfect health.. onthe other hand, if you are running out of room, you have no choice..

johnny cottonmouth
10-28-2005, 04:27 AM
ok i know im might get scolded for this but i trimed some of the lower leafs off because they were looking really bad (pre- re potting) so now she is fat from one side and skinny on the other at day 40. got some pics too. and one of my goofy eyed dog.

johnny cottonmouth
10-28-2005, 04:31 AM
i brought back the lighters in these just for you GK. thats right lighters, as in two.

johnny cottonmouth
10-28-2005, 04:34 AM
if i could do that to one of the flat sides it could add about 4-5 inches plus what i have left. that would be great. how should i go about doing that?

johnny cottonmouth
10-28-2005, 05:38 AM
ok so i tied it down with some green plant wire. and took some pics. looks really good. and shes starting to smell great i mean bad i mean skunky?

johnny cottonmouth
10-28-2005, 05:57 AM
sorry lost signal here are the pics

Garden Knowm
10-28-2005, 08:06 AM
nice, bend, looks like she is getting ready to take one for the team.. LOL

and yes you are busted.. no more trimming leaves.. she has enough problems withouut you being concerned about the aesthetics of her backside...lol

after you transplanted her, you should drench the soil with 120-150 ounces of ph 6.5 water... and then don't water it again until the top 3 inches of your soil are dry..

I will be gone for a couple days.. but MY thoughts will be with you and your goofy as plant that matches your incredibly cute and dorky ass dog..

word to your mother

i love you

johnny cottonmouth
10-29-2005, 01:16 AM
ok so day 41 less than one full day since the bend. and she is looking really good and smelling amazing, just like the muther bud. her top has already turned up and almost all the undergrowth has turned strait up so now i have 7 places comming up ( not including the top) so 8. sorry no pics today the batteries on my cam died last night as i was taking the bend pics. so ill replace them and get some pics tom. and i still need to know what a good ONA is? thanks a lot again.

johnny cottonmouth
11-01-2005, 08:06 AM
got some more pics sorry they werent sooner. its day 45 of veg. and shes lloking good i think. i accadently moved a lamp and didnt know i did it till later but when it moved it was laying against a new growth spot on the plant and it burned it. im kind of mad at myself for that. but anyways here they are. i tried to get a pic of the burn too. and the very tips of some of her leaves are kind of dry and brown. if you look at the bottom middle of the second pic you can see the burn from today. lucky it wasnt the kola or any other big grow spot.

johnny cottonmouth
11-01-2005, 08:10 AM
heres some more

johnny cottonmouth
11-01-2005, 08:13 AM
the fifth pics above is a pic of the burn site not to clear but you got the idear. hears 2 more.

johnny cottonmouth
11-01-2005, 08:17 AM
shes likin her new home. how do yall think she looks. i know Garden has some knowlegable (sory high and exosted from GWAR concert) input. all is apreiciated.

Johnny C.

turtle420
11-01-2005, 12:51 PM
I like it!

What are you going to do with her? SoG? LST? SCRoG? All of the above?

I really, really like her. She's short... bushy... thick stem... lots of leaves... Nice!!!

johnny cottonmouth
11-01-2005, 08:20 PM
thanks turtle. i dont know this is my first time so i was just planning on putting her into flower and letting her go. but i dont know when to put her in. what method would be easiest and produce the most? ps i like the red eared slider on your pic. i have 4 of them myself all ALIVE too.

johnny cottonmouth
11-01-2005, 10:14 PM
i have another question. is it normal for there to be 9 leafs on the kola but 7 or 5 leafs other places?

johnny cottonmouth
11-02-2005, 05:37 AM
got some more pics of day 45. i tied down all of the big branches to let them get more light, more bud points, and to keep her short. she looks good too. i really hope shes a she.

johnny cottonmouth
11-02-2005, 05:44 AM
some more

johnny cottonmouth
11-02-2005, 05:45 AM
uno mas

Garden Knowm
11-02-2005, 07:39 AM
damn that is an ugly ass plant.. but she is growing.. thanks for all the pics...
don't worry about the burn.. we all do that now and again..

the bend is turning out real nice... you can flower her at anytime...
have you taken a clone?

Have we established that this is a female plant?

keep up the good work JOHNNY... i really dig your perserverance and comitment to your lady!!

johnny cottonmouth
11-02-2005, 08:51 PM
thank Knowm im very faithful to my ladies. but wtf about it being ugly? i think it beautiful if it is a she. if not i fing kill it dead. very dead. then bring it back to life and kill it again. sorry just dont want HER to turn put a mail. if it is a she would i want a clone? i mean with her being a mutant and all

johnny cottonmouth
11-02-2005, 08:53 PM
sorry for all the posts im just excited and this had kind of turned out to be a grow log hasnt it? sorry

johnny cottonmouth
11-02-2005, 11:36 PM
its starting to smell. i need something that i can make that is small and effecient. if theres something cheap that i can buy i might have to. it gets worse every day. luckily it doesnt travel to the upstairs but it wouldnt be long.

turtle420
11-03-2005, 12:04 AM
Build a carbon air scrubber...

You can make a search for "carbon" "scrubber", "filter" on these threads... I know that Zandor has posted a couple of times how to make one... Search his posts...

And/or you can go to Overgrow's FAQs... they have a scrubber how-to with pictures.

Out of curiosity... Today it would be her 45 or 46th day of 'flowering' ? or 'vegetative' ?

I'd like to know so I can have an idea as to when my plants will start to smell skunky.

Thanks johnny

-turtle420 :cool:

johnny cottonmouth
11-03-2005, 01:56 AM
today is the 46th day of veg. i saqw some of those threds you speek of but all of them are too big i will look for a smaller one thanks.

johnny cottonmouth
11-04-2005, 09:33 PM
ok today is day 3 of 12/12 and she (i hope) looks great. i was checking her out and i dont know for sure if what i saw was what i wanted to see. i dont know if the pistles come out after 3 days? but here are some pics ill get some closer ones later. they look the same but there all different pics.

Garden Knowm
11-05-2005, 05:02 AM
fuck YEAH!!!!!!!!

johnny cottonmouth
11-05-2005, 07:04 AM
ok so i bought a timer but it only times in 4 hour intervules. so is it ok to have 4 h on and 4 h off and so on and so on?

Garden Knowm
11-05-2005, 09:48 AM
what?

NO

your flowering right?
they need 12 hours of continuous dark and 12 hours of continuous light....

congrats dude... johnny they look pretty decent..

did you take clones?

johnny cottonmouth
11-05-2005, 06:43 PM
ok i thought that the 4 on 4 off thing wasnt right thats y i didnt do it. and no i didnt take clones dont really know. iv tried on other plants but i can never get the roots to take. but is it to late to take some? its day 4 of flowering.

Garden Knowm
11-05-2005, 07:59 PM
no, it is not to late..

I guess "we" can wait until it shows white hairs...

if you can, get this stuff

razor blade
rockwool cubes
root gel or root tone
wilt spray

you will get some GOOD clones!!

johnny cottonmouth
11-06-2005, 07:07 AM
how long will it take to know if shes a she? my problem is space. i really only need enough for me and a clone for a friend. so three four?

lemonboy
11-07-2005, 05:38 PM
Depends on the strain. Some will tell you within a week. :) Good luck!

Awesome looking plant!

johnny cottonmouth
11-08-2005, 06:50 PM
thanks lemonboy. i cant get a good pic of the pistals but im going to wait till i know for sure that its not a boy. here are some more pics of day 6 flowering.

Garden Knowm
11-08-2005, 06:59 PM
YOU are a fucking GREEN!!! BEST turn around I have seen on this site!!!

To be honest.. I thought your lady was never gonna make it!!

you rock.. she looks great!!!

johnny cottonmouth
11-08-2005, 07:44 PM
Oh why thank you Garden Knowm. i still havnt gotn the rockwool, root gel, or wilt spray. i went to get it at this water garden shop buy my work they dont have any of it. where can i find all this stuff? wal mart, lows, home dePOT, marshalls?

Garden Knowm
11-10-2005, 07:31 AM
gonna have to be a hydro store I think...

can you order off the internet..?

johnny cottonmouth
11-11-2005, 08:44 PM
no i cant really order off the net but ill keep looking. i got some more pics these are from day 9 of flowering.

johnny cottonmouth
11-11-2005, 08:51 PM
sorry for the bad pic.

johnny cottonmouth
11-15-2005, 02:04 AM
good news all my little lady is in fact a little LADY. wahoo. little white "hairs" on a whole bunch of spots. and we also now have buddage. wahoo. i was scared yesterday because this weekend we had a little incadent. what happened was the timer broke so the lights were on all weekend instead of 12/12. then she got really really dry to the point that when i waterd her last night the water went right threw the pot not even stopping and she was all limp leafed and alot of the bushy undergrowth was almost dead, all brown and stuff. but i left the water in the bottom hopeing that it would get soaked up and it did. so now she all better for the most part. sorry no pics my lights are off. ill get some tomorrow.

johnny cottonmouth
11-15-2005, 11:12 PM
got some pics shes looking good. day 13 of flowering.

johnny cottonmouth
11-15-2005, 11:15 PM
smore

johnny cottonmouth
11-16-2005, 10:55 PM
here are some from today day 14. i found the close up setting on my cam and im tring to get some good bud pics. hope you like.

johnny cottonmouth
11-16-2005, 10:56 PM
2 more

johnny cottonmouth
11-17-2005, 03:36 AM
im kind of wanting to give her a little kick but i dont want chems. does anyone know of a easy effective tea recipe?

Garden Knowm
11-17-2005, 05:44 AM
looks like she is getting plenty of nitrogen.. maybe to much.. you have some burning and bending going on..

thanks for the family photo album and I noticed you have a very long life line on your hand.. congrats..

oh yeah.. and you plants are stunning!!!

johnny cottonmouth
11-17-2005, 02:55 PM
thank you garden knowm. one question: isnt the life line the one that goes across the whole hand at an angle? now i didnt have that part of my hand in the pic, so how did you see it? are you spying on me? i knew that little man with the green hat wasnt in my back yard yesterday. j/k. thanks again. how would i lessen the nitrogen level?

Garden Knowm
11-17-2005, 04:39 PM
I would just easy up on the fertilizer.. just give straight water,,,

johnny cottonmouth
11-19-2005, 06:40 PM
i never fertilized her.

Fugitive
11-20-2005, 07:41 PM
Knowm got burned :p

johnny cottonmouth
11-22-2005, 02:29 AM
twas a sad day today indeed. my baby was found yesterday and was bleached, literally. i flushed her a couple time to get out the bleach and put her under the lights. today when i got home she was keled over and brown and crispy. so i hade to cut her and toss her. the first two picks are from yesterday post flush and the last is what remains. thank you all very much for all the help you guys, and gals, have givin me. i will return to this, my second most favorite past time, but not for a while. either until i move out or until i get a better cab. but that takes money which i dont have right now.
thanks again,
Johnny C.
:(

BkSkillz
11-22-2005, 07:08 AM
damnnnnnn bro r.i.p. shoulda started flowering her at 12 inches woulda gave u at least half a ounce

Garden Knowm
11-22-2005, 08:31 AM
What the fuck...

what happened?

Bleached?
what do you mean.. somebody poured clorox on her?

please expand?

I am so sorry....

i love you

BkSkillz
11-22-2005, 04:26 PM
damn knowm i saw how much effert u put into his plant...sorry bout the loss..but um...since ur free now check out thread so i can grow mynes as good as his :cool:

johnny cottonmouth
11-22-2005, 07:21 PM
my brother found her told my mom and then he said he would get red of it (sell it) and she didnt want him to sell it and she didnt want me to have it, at the time, so she poured bleach on her and tossed her. b ut the cool part is that i talked to her and gave her my side of the story and my reasons for doing it and shes ok with it now. but im still gonna wait a little while to start again.still a little shooken up by the find and bc my bro told my dad thats when the shit hit the fan.

CANABIZNIS
11-24-2005, 09:09 AM
Damn, I just sat here and read EVERY SINGLE POST thinking it was getting better and better worse and better I couldnt WAIT to see the yield..now all i see is a pot with nothing in it =( brings a tear to my heart.. :(

Just curious:

What did you tell your parents? lol