PDA

View Full Version : Smoking at work.

rnf232s
06-28-2004, 06:07 AM
I work in a telemarketing job selling vacation packages. Well we had a mandatory Sat morning shift today and our whole bay was just doing shitty as hell cause everyone had a hangover. On our smoke break we are all standing outside and my boss randomly asks if anybody has some pot. One guy says yes and he goes lets all take a walk then. He told us we needed to do something to start selling so we all better go out to a car and blaze a bowl or two. It was the coolest thing. I love a job where your boss tells you to get high before you come into work. I hit the jackpot here.

teresaj2k
06-28-2004, 07:43 AM
hahaha love it!! i used to get high on cig breaks. i felt the urge and i'd say i'm taking a smoke break. never specified what i was smoking tho

DrGonzo
06-28-2004, 03:36 PM
heh heh
smoking makes work better, just don't try to operate any heavy machinery! I've been high at work for the last couple weeks now...nobody seems to notice, and my productivity is way up.

gs8778
06-29-2004, 02:20 AM
Well, I'm one for two. Have the weed, not the job lol :D Anyone hiring?

JeffJFromKCMO
06-29-2004, 02:55 AM
lol weed but no job shit u make me laugh, when i get a car i think i am gonna load roaches into my cigs so then i can look like i am smokin a cig but be gettin blazed and then it will be cool and i need a one hitter that looks lke a cig too then i can get fukked and go to work

nancyrenee
06-29-2004, 03:24 AM
That telemarketing job has to work. Getting high selling stuff. I mean you can talk to anyone and strike up any conversation while you are high. I bet it increases sales.

hydro420
06-29-2004, 07:16 AM
i had that kind of a job. I got high everyday before and during work. i hated the job. i sat in a chair all day dialing a phone. but i must say being high does make the day go by a hell of a lot faster!

Valrasha
06-29-2004, 07:36 PM
It kinda sucks to be high at work when everyone else will rat you out quicker than sh!t. When I worked 3rd shift, I'd come to work baked (I was technician) and had to wait till everyone left to let my guard down a little. There was only one other person on the shift with me, we both smoked, so it was cool. Get bored while a test was running, go out, toke up and go back to work. Night went by faster and a little bit more interstingly. When the shift was cut and had to go back to my normal shift I'd get paranoid as all hell because of the way the people were. Course right now I don't have a job and would like to have the old one back. Sorry about the ramble, lol.

rnf232s
06-29-2004, 09:13 PM
The great thing at my job though is all of the supervisors that work at night all smoke like mad. I hang out with them all the time and after every check they blow about half on weed, so I dont have to worry about getting in trouble. If they ever drug tested there they would love probably at least 3/4 of all employees and all the supervisors.

w12ecked
06-30-2004, 12:56 PM
[QUOTE]If they ever drug tested there they would love probably at least 3/4 of all employees and all the supervisors.[QUOTE]??? u mean loose right?

rnf232s
06-30-2004, 03:54 PM
oops, yeah, that is what i meant. hehe.

twiztidmxcn
07-06-2004, 08:42 AM
smoking and work dont mix in some situations

safeway, for example. i worked there as a courtesy clerk, ie i bagged groceries, mopped floors, did the bitch work basically

i smoked all the time, on most of my breaks, would go for a walk on a 30 minute break and smoke a joint or a bowl or two, spray myself with cologne and then come back (this worked cuz they knew i smoked cigs at the time so i said it was for the customers not to get pissed off that i was underage and smoking)

but, this bitch at work ratted me out cuz one day i looked stoned as fuck (even tho i was just sick that day and totally out of it) so they started up a police investigation. after 2 months of investigating me they busted me, took my pot and pipe and made me do community service.

this chick was some bitch with like 4 kids out of wedlock, 20 or 21, fucking pissing all over me for a fucking raise. they fired my ass, and then decided to keep this other much older bitch who was stealing money late at night, because she was partially retarded. fucking bullshit if you ask me