PDA

View Full Version : NEED AN ATTORNEY ASAP

doctahdoobie
10-12-2005, 05:47 AM
Today I was arrested for a bogus charge i need help!!! The Cop was flashing his lights at me but it were his head lights not emergency lights at all. also rights were never read. before i was arrested i was in cuff never gave consent to vehical search and had my car completely ravaged from engine to trunk only to find an old blunt wrap and roach which i have no idea how it got there it took over 25 min to seach the whole car with two cops i was in warrior county alabama going south on 65. then we has at least 4 hrs over my bail money was wstrn unioned to me. much more crazyness to the story but i need help finding a attorney. if anyone knows how to approach this i would appreciate it. i have two charges on for the roach and one for blunt wrap in a still sealed package then i was off to jail. i was in the car handcuffed before i was arrested. thank you for the coming replies. also his me at aim thirdeye46in2 and [email protected]

thanks again

dylan
10-12-2005, 05:13 PM
sorry for the misfortuine(sp). i don't know of a good attorney, but if all they found was a roach you should be able to get off easy, if not have the case droped completly, with any decent lawer.

Th3 Chr0nic
10-13-2005, 04:12 AM
sounds like they did everything but fuck u in the ass