PDA

View Full Version : need weed!!! ps.HELP

greenstick
06-27-2004, 05:47 PM
i bee a newbie to grow..
dun ma research,
have ma seeds.... but not much else yeah.
i got these seeds from a bag o bomb weed and now iv
decided to grow ma own shit. any suggestions for a newbie
wid little hope and/or resources....

ANYTHING.

w12ecked
06-28-2004, 03:26 PM
ur a retard learn to spell before you think about growing anything r u by any chance from scotland ur definetly in the uk though. u dont get spasticated slang like that in the us. i know you could stick the seed in (WET) concrete then push them down as there's no way you will be able to grow your own if ur only source of research is ppl off the net.< im not trying to be too negative there just brutally honest

sawleaf
06-28-2004, 03:37 PM
You need to do more research. Buy books and go to www.overgrow.com and don't use such stupid type in your posts. All it does is bother us. :rolleyes:

w12ecked
06-29-2004, 12:02 PM
sawleaf you dont know the worst of it if you live in scotland or england you might know what i mean these people are fuckin retards they were bright white tracksuits and chase smaller boys around there towns only because there is more of them than of the smaller kids its pathetic and they actually speak like that in real life and the music they listen too ah its so bad its the kinda music that makes u want to smash the source of it up

w12ecked
06-29-2004, 12:03 PM
oops silly me i just saw your from dc sawleaf

sawleaf
06-29-2004, 10:20 PM
oops silly me i just saw your from dc sawleaf

No it's okay. Are you serious though!? They are just a bunch of wannabe american gangster bullies it sounds like.

w12ecked
06-30-2004, 08:44 AM
yes im serious its really funny actually they all wear these merra peaks which are brightly coulored camper jacketsand they stand in big groups and ocasionaly they go to another district in town and chase the people who hang about there like them and then it reverses and they barley ever fight or if there by themselves they dont say anything and there are 20-yearolds like them who come and hang around outside of schools waiting for them to come out coz theyv got no lives or jobs http://www.glasgowsurvival.co.uk this site was made by someone making fun of them look at the ned gallery hillarious theres tons off them go on it and think the sites made for them lol there are gays like this allover the uk enjoi

w12ecked
06-30-2004, 08:47 AM
it may be hard to understand what the neds are syaing in that bit at the side so u need to imgaine someone saying it

w12ecked
06-30-2004, 09:02 AM
oh and go to the ned gallery to see what i mean

sawleaf
06-30-2004, 02:59 PM
Damn this is in Glasgow! I wish I could get Celtic games on TV over here!!!!

sawleaf
06-30-2004, 03:04 PM
Oops are you a Rangers fan? Guess it doesn't matter. I'm not from there so I guess I'm neutral.

sawleaf
06-30-2004, 03:10 PM
That site is weird. Looks like these neds are just a bunch of sorry ass bored kids. They copy the pop-hiphop style a little, and form fake little gangs because they are wimps by themselves. Then they go running around trying to look tough in their fake wannabe gangs, thinking people will respect them. Am I pretty right on?

greenstick
06-30-2004, 05:31 PM
fuck both of you!!!
that's my tryhardy little bro fuckin about on my account.
but you don't need to be hatin and i aint no fuckin scott either.
I'm just another grower, growing the peace and trying to keep the peace.

sawleaf
06-30-2004, 05:46 PM
fuck both of you!!!
that's my tryhardy little bro fuckin about on my account.
but you don't need to be hatin and i aint no fuckin scott either.
I'm just another grower, growing the peace and trying to keep the peace.

Greenstick, I think I prefer your little brother posting to your ranting ridiculous post. So you're not a ned then, good, grow your crop and stop posting your insults if you would like to stay a member of the boards. I'm sure the mods would love this post. Pull the Greenstick out your butt and keep your brother off your account.

greenstick
06-30-2004, 06:20 PM
no tension... peace

sawleaf
06-30-2004, 07:53 PM
cool none here :)

dumass
07-01-2004, 11:30 AM
Oh my god!!! I just suffered for two hours watching some Austin Powers moive totally baked........it really sucked! Then "Fat Bastard" comes out and all I could hear was "I dun ma homework" and "I got ma seeds"...... I COULD NOT stop laughing.... so I just wrote this to thank you.... THANKS MAN :D

KronicKing
07-01-2004, 08:52 PM
w12ecked chull man...who cares how they talk or spell >?u aint gotta be putin' em down for it man...its all good....

Pce 'n' good tokein'

dumass
07-02-2004, 01:23 PM
Did you ever notice that after you burn a few that things that were'nt funny an hour ago are suddenly worthy of their own sit com? Come on man, I was knee deep in couchlock.......... I don't care if it's in brail :confused: , I'll answer any question I think is worth asking... And just so you know I had 4 years of speech therapy in "special" education as a child. Guess how many times a month I'd get my ass kicked for being "special" :mad: ! Sorry man, in the future I'll be a little more civil, okay?

KronicKing
07-02-2004, 06:41 PM
hehe ok DA ty if every1 would jus chill and be nice to eachother this would be the perfect board thts all its laking imo and we're almost there...and you post wasnt tht bad u were obviusly soned lol but some pll are just asses to be asses like w12ecked

pce 'n' good tokein'

KronicKing
07-02-2004, 08:22 PM
o...wow greenstick you need to chill to...i jus read the whole thread...dude telling them it was ur lil bro can be said calmly(i think thts a word lol)

greenstick
07-06-2004, 05:21 PM
yeah i aint normally one to go of my head.
that week had just been real shit to me.
some blackie hatin cop tried bust my ass up for no reason at all...
an when i get home my lil bros been in my gro room and on my chat
accont. but just so yall feel better i got blunt an calmd my ass down.
peace to yall...

flyin higher.