PDA

View Full Version : 26 Days from seed.....but my worst fears....

Sk8erPunk1
06-27-2004, 02:57 AM
These are my five plants at 26 days from seed. I used to have eight but my worst fears were realized when i went to check on them and at one site three of the five had been trampled by some sort of animal I am assuming. The other five plants i currently am growing are doing well. You can see that a couple are much larger than the others. But another is taking off now as well. Four plants are from high quality seeds (dont know what strain exactly), and one is from a bag of mids (the one that is the lightest green color). They are all growing well and any feedback would be helpful. I have added those plastic guards to protect from small animals such as mice and rats and have outside of that metal 1 1/2' fencing which protects them from slightly larger animals. Tell me what you think. I can only hope now (that they are protected from animals) that no human beings will discover them!

Niftyfifty
06-27-2004, 07:03 PM
Well, they look good to me. I'm sorry to hear that animals got some of them. Deer will eat it cuz they actually like it quite a bit from what I hear. Makes alot of sense now as to why they just stand in the middle of the road and stare into the headlights. Keep growing. Just noticed something... what's the yellowing on one of the bottom leaves on the lightest green plant?

Sk8erPunk1
06-28-2004, 05:09 AM
Not sure to tell you the truth, didnt really notice it til you pointed it out, I will examine the spot tomorrow and post more, maybe a close up picture. Its my first grow so even if i can describe it I probably wont know exactly what it is. All i can hope for is at least one happy female plant at the end of the cycle, but two or three would be even nicer.

Davinci420
06-30-2004, 01:05 PM
Sounds like a nitro deficiency, mine did that until I sprayed it with nitro rich plantfood.