PDA

View Full Version : Friend didnt get high

Weasel
10-07-2005, 07:59 PM
i finally got another friend of mine to try mj is was some nice mids. we smoked 2 bowl packs and i was pretty high and the other guy we was with was too but he said he didnt feel shit. how can that be is it because his body isnt use too it? hes comming over later to give it another shot this time 3 bowls maybe 4 do you think he will get high?

Shobs
10-07-2005, 08:05 PM
Ya dude sometimes people just don't get high their first time

Gecko
10-07-2005, 08:08 PM
Some people don't get high the 1st or 2nd time. Then they'll try once more and go for something crazy like 7 or 8 bowls, and then get completely fucked over. It's kinda funny, really.

Jim Morrison
10-07-2005, 08:54 PM
he probably didnt inhale just kept the smoke in his mouth most people do this when they first smoke

Freshy
10-07-2005, 09:05 PM
oh good... my first time i felt nothing and my second time i just felt a little happier than usual. i was worried... third time is tonight!

Shai Hulud
10-07-2005, 10:05 PM
I didn't feel anything until my sixth time. I smoked a good bit and ate about five high-potency pot brownies when I finally broke through. Just keep smoking with your friend. He may need a much larger dosage than you do the first time.

Matt11
10-07-2005, 10:11 PM
the guy didn't get high because he didn't know how to inhale. I didnt get high my first couple times but once i learned how to inhale and bring it down to my lungs i started feeling it

somebody someone
10-07-2005, 11:01 PM
yeah one of my mates didnt get high the first 5 times! it kicked in eventually now hes a real stoner :)

P.E.N.G.U.I.N.
10-07-2005, 11:38 PM
inhale: taking air into your lungs. if you can breathe through your mouth, you can inhale. i don't see why people have trouble inhaling. even if you hold it in your mouth you can just take your head away from the piece and open your mouth and suck it all in (looks cool if you let the smoke out just a tiny bit :) ) or...or...you let it out of your mouth really really slow and just enough so there's this little cloud of smoke right outside of your mouth by your nose and inhale through your nose and mouth at the same time.

P.E.N.G.U.I.N.
10-07-2005, 11:38 PM
oh yeah, i got really really messed up my first time....off schwag too...made biology fucking -fun-

zooted999
10-08-2005, 01:03 AM
Proper inhalation is probably the reason.

bettybarbra
10-11-2005, 01:01 AM
you'll know ur inhaling when your throat burns like hell and u keep spitting..at least thats what happens to me..sometimes i throw up....i know im for sure getting stoned when i throw up..ahh..i can feel it now..gonna get stone tomorrow morning before skool...i have an appointment with my friend who lives right off campus..8 oclock she said...i was like ill be there! i wanna be blazing when i go to psychology at 9..

kimchibanana
10-11-2005, 02:57 AM
for popping cherrys always get some kush
story:
me and my friends are parked at the top of a high and a car rolls up and its some teenager 18 or something and he says he is really pissed at his parents and just doesnt want to go home so he asked if he wanted to smoke and he said he had never smoked b4 because his parents are nazi's but he was pissed at them so he did it and smoked some OG 1 bowl this guy forgot y he was talking to us then said "i heard listening to pink floyd is intense on weed" so we said of course so he jumped in his car and drove off never saw him again but this guy must have been gone.

sharpezor
10-11-2005, 03:38 AM
i didnt get high the 1st time but the second time was lovly and euforic. i was listening to that Hallajulia song on the shrek soundtrack lol. was crazy.

also i decided to play some counter Strike source, and all i did was shoot at the ground and walls and look around.