PDA

View Full Version : help my leafs are all drooping

slysi
06-25-2004, 05:11 PM
hi i have 4 plants and there about 60cm tall and not doing that bad but just laterly my leafs have started to droop so i used som fert that seemed to work for about 2 days and now 1 plant is drooping again anyone now whats happening to my plant thanks

dumass
07-05-2004, 06:40 PM
Well, it could be a couple of things......... (yeah, THAT helps, huh?) Is there any heat build up in your grow area? This could cause you plants to pass water through the leaves faster than it needs to in an effort to cool itself down, causing the plant to "sag" as the water content drops. And your ferts are mixed in water, right? I'm thinking the drooping is just your plant running low on water, not nessasarily the ferts. As they increase in size you need to increase the watering (slowly) to keep up with new growth. I only reason I mentioned this is because it happened to me.........it took a little while but watching my plants reactions to watering, and the time in between, showed me how to water them. :) In the same breath let me say that while this might help I'm sure it's not the only answer, allways shop around for a second opinion- ;)