PDA

View Full Version : feeling shitty latley

nakedgunner
10-06-2005, 06:58 PM
for the past week i have been feeling sick. its like pressure in my head and my one eye. i kind of feel out of it. im thinking it might be from smoking to much and waking up for school early possibly stress. i snorted some vicodin about 3 weeks ago i dont know if this could be affecting me. it seems like my nose has alot of build up in it and my one nostril seems mest up. i did sleep outside one night camping with some friends and it was rather cold out. my main concern is the vics does any body know if these could of fucked me up. thanks

beachguy in thongs
10-06-2005, 07:29 PM
It sounds like a "tension" headache, but, also, not enough sleep will hurt your head just above your eye. Also, sinus and allergic reactions are caused by the weather, I'm sure you'll pull through.

nakedgunner
10-06-2005, 08:54 PM
wat is the vics are still in my nose eating it away

beachguy in thongs
10-06-2005, 09:03 PM
Try some Flonase. It's nasal spray. It has fluticasone propionate in it. What that means, I do not know.

nakedgunner
10-06-2005, 09:09 PM
say is the vics were in there how long to they dissolve i need a person that knows about pills

lizka4200
10-07-2005, 12:51 AM
i know abut pills...haha nah they are out of your nose dude....blow it and its deffiantly out...vic's give u a cotton cheese type feeling in your nose it sucks

menacing1
10-10-2005, 01:17 AM
word of advice......keep the pills out of your nose, and in your mouth(or in your bowl!) :D

SomeGuy
10-10-2005, 01:30 AM
why dony you llay off drugs for like a week and see if you feel better after that, and then stick to taking the pills by mouth after that...or not at all