PDA

View Full Version : whats wrong with me i need help

weedman7
10-06-2005, 02:43 AM
its like i cant focus on anything really school work nothig i feel hyper and just lke fighting and anger its pissing me off trying to type im15 now in 3rd grade i had this test for add but they found nothing....its like i dont giva fuck about anything i feel like just flipping out i also notice wen ill be like talking to someone teacher school counsellor i cant stay still like it feels like my head is like shaking wtf is this shit ????? what can help thanks

liquid swords
10-06-2005, 02:58 AM
Maybe you should consult, ya know, a doctor about this sort of thing?

weedman7
10-06-2005, 03:06 AM
i dont wanna talk to ne1 about it...my dad just died and my moms tryin make me talk to a counsellor fuk that shit

beachguy in thongs
10-06-2005, 06:18 AM
are you into sports?

Does your head feel like it's shaking, or is it, actually, shaking?

Get off the drugs.

Breukelen advocaat
10-06-2005, 06:40 AM
i dont wanna talk to ne1 about it...my dad just died and my moms tryin make me talk to a counsellor fuk that shit

I'm very sorry to hear about your father's death. My mother died when I was 15, and losing a parent is never easy. It takes a long time to come to terms with, and it's harder when you're young. It will get better, though, and as you grow you'll be fine.

As far as your symptoms go, I think that you should see a medical doctor, or psychiatrist, that will listen, and lay it all out for him or her. The type of symptoms that you described could be caused by anything: a food allergy or intolerance, a slight heart irregularity, digestion or food malabsorption problems, anemia, etc., I've had all of these things, and wish that I'd been diagnosed earlier. You probably do not have these particular ailments, but you'll never find out until you get tested. I had mental fog for MANY years because of my medical problems.

I agree with the other poster: Get off the drugs! There could be something very wrong, from what you are saying. If your doctors cannot figure out what's wrong, go to others.

Going to a counselor is a good idea. I wish that I had been able to, but in those days you were on your own. Even adults have problems that they need help, or another opinion, with - so donâ??t be quick to dismiss the idea. You will probably be very surprised at how much doctors, â??shrinksâ? and other health professionals can help you. Itâ??s worth it to try â?? itâ??s their job to make you better, and some probably can. It's not your fault that you are sick, but it IS if you don't go for help.

BDubz26062
10-07-2005, 04:44 AM
damn man 15 in the third grade..yeah maybe lay off the drugs....but hell you'll be the coolest forth grader driving to school...

hope everything works out

tylerkane
10-07-2005, 06:58 AM
yeah...
3rd grade.
that about amounts it up.
lay off the drugs, loser.

ADaisyChain
10-07-2005, 11:12 AM
wait a year and get your ged or something. 3rd grade at 15 confuses me and doesn't seem possible. and definately talk to someone, and keep smoking weed unless it makes you feel depressed, in which case stop. Do whatever will keep you alive and happy for the time being as long as you aren't hurting anybody. But definately talk to someone man, seriously. And not just abuncha potheads, try a shrink. They're good at figuring brains out sometimes.

KoRnStaR
10-07-2005, 12:39 PM
hopefully dude had a typo...

Breukelen advocaat
10-07-2005, 02:52 PM
He wrote, "im15 now in 3rd grade i had this test for add but they found nothing"

What I believe he meant to say was, "I'm 15 now. When I was in the 3rd grade I was given a test for ADD, which turned out negative."

I do not think that a person of high sophomore school age would be placed in the third grade, even before the "social promotion" ideas were adopted. This is not to say that some of them don't belong in a class at that level, though; third grade should be available only after they have mastered the first and second grade educational materials.

weedman7
10-09-2005, 01:55 PM
no im not in 3rd grade im in 10th

menacing1
10-10-2005, 01:23 AM
what a bunch of dopeheads. you guys thought he was in 3rd grade.....dummy. i thought i was high. lay off the dope, dopehead!

beachguy in thongs
10-10-2005, 02:55 AM
I posted not caring if you were in third grade or law school. I was serious, lay off the drugs, for a while, at least.

trinity
10-11-2005, 12:19 AM
LISTEN MY TEENAGE FRIEND. OBVIOUSLY PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE ALL FUCKED UP ON DRUGS, SO IF YOU ARE, SAY SO. IF NOT THEN PUT AN END TO ALL THE MINDLESS IDIOTS THAT THINK YOU ARE. LOSING A PARENT IS VERY HARD. I'M VERY SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THAT. BUT ANGER WILL GET YOU NO WHERE IN LIFE AND YOU NEED ANOTHER TYPE OF OUTLET FOR IT BEFORE YOU EXPLODE, AND HARM YOURSELF OR OTHERS WITHOUT INTENTIONALLY DOING IT. I DO AGREE WITH ONE THING. TALK TO SOMEONE. NOT A SCHOOL COUNSELOR! THEY HAVE SUPPORT GROUPS WITH OTHER PEOPLE THAT HAVE LOST A PARENT OR PARENTS. OR SEE A REAL COUNSELOR OF YOUR CHOICE. YOU HAVE TO LOOSE THE ANGER. THAT WILL MAKE YOUR HEAD FEEL A WHOLE LOT BETTER, TRUST ME! PEACE AND GOOD LUCK!! :D