PDA

View Full Version : My Hair Anaylsis Test Results

Naturalist
06-24-2004, 09:54 PM
Well all is good! I posted about a week ago the following post:
I used to be a hard smoker, smoking at least 4 times a day 3-4 hits each session. Recently, February, I reduced my smoking to occassional use. I used the last week in March (at the most 5-10 hits total) and then one hit in April and finally one hit at the beginning of May. I just recently started looking for a new job and they have pre-employment drug testing-hair analysis! I guess I really impressed them in the interview because I got a call back only 4 days later. Today, I had to take the hair analysis test and I am wondering if anyone knows what the allowance is for marijuana on this test?! I have been researching it since I had the interview. I have read that they can dedect up to 90 days on the test and that it will be positive if it shows more than 1ng. Does anyone know what 1ng would equal in reference to the amount of smoke ingested? Since February, I have lost 30 pounds and regularly walk everyday and work-out every other day. Any information regarding this would be helpful! Thank you!
So I received a call today from the employer and told me that they had my results and would like me to start tomorrow! So, I either passed the test or tested positive and passed with the employers allowance? Anyway, thanks to all who helped with the situation with finding out what seems to be inconsistant information regarding hair analysis tests. I wish I could see my test results and find out what the employers allowances are but sadly I can't.

KillerJupe
06-30-2004, 01:20 AM
doesen't CA have a law that allows you to get any copy an employer gets? or is that just for background checks??

ak40haze
07-01-2004, 09:52 AM
http://www.drugfreeworkplace.com/news/8-1-01-Regs.html

IamN2pot
07-03-2004, 09:09 PM
Nature, check your states laws. You may be entitled to a copy. You are if you live in AZ, where I do. Here is a link. http://urineluck.com/laws.php
Hope that helps and CONGRADULATIONS!!!
N2