PDA

View Full Version : Hey: Nota / Torog

jimmy5150guitars
09-30-2005, 04:02 PM
hey guys great hearing from you been awhile i just started comming to this site again the other day allthough i dont know anyone here that well ,
so i try to limit my bs. in between gardens so figure i would take a chance.

anyways it was great hearing from youall hey get in toucj with me i may have something you may want [email protected].

god bless all the soldiers!!!

hooked on ponics!

turtle420
09-30-2005, 05:22 PM
Hello Jimmy....

I'm a newbie here, but pleasure to meet you :)

-turtle420 :cool:

Torog
10-01-2005, 12:39 PM
hey guys great hearing from you been awhile i just started comming to this site again the other day allthough i dont know anyone here that well ,
so i try to limit my bs. in between gardens so figure i would take a chance.

anyways it was great hearing from youall hey get in toucj with me i may have something you may want [email protected].

god bless all the soldiers!!!

hooked on ponics!
Howdy jimmy,

Well it's good to have ya back around ! :) I bet that you have learned much,since the last time and I look forward to yer accounts of anything good that ya have learned. I did add ya to my msn contact list,I reckon that I'll add ya to my yahoo list too.

Have a good one !

Torog
10-01-2005, 12:41 PM
Hello Jimmy....

I'm a newbie here, but pleasure to meet you :)

-turtle420 :cool:
Howdy turtle420,

Welcome to these here forums,I hope that we can help ya find the answers to all of yer questions. :)

Have a good one !

the happy chappie
10-01-2005, 04:24 PM
hi jimmy,
pleased to meet ya mate, no doubt we will chat soon, take care and be luckey
........... peace .............. happy ..............

Neojedi
10-02-2005, 04:52 PM
Hello Jimmy and Turtle,
I've been inactive for awhile, but normally roam the halls here every 2-3 days. Indoor organic, soil as a medium, is my area.Good luck to ya.